Enhanced ingredients amounts now that its discontinued?

regdabyenoh

Awards
Regarding Enhanced the US & UK versions, Now that its been discontinued is there any chance of disclosing the amounts of ingredients?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Will PES ever open up all labels though? That would be the dream.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Unlikely as long as we are also pioneering things and doing testing at our own expense

Innovation costs money, and we only hurt ourselves by giving it away to the competition for free

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Unlikely as long as we are also pioneering things and doing testing at our own expense

Innovation costs money, and we only hurt ourselves by giving it away to the competition for free
What if I want to start my own company called EPScience (Enlightened Physical Science) and steal all your formulas though? You saying this can't be done?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note are companies allowed to just rip off a product if they disclose all their ingredients? Are there any IP laws?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a serious note are companies allowed to just rip off a product if they disclose all their ingredients? Are there any IP laws?
It's not a question if they are allowed, its a definite. Has happened before, and will continue to happen. Which is why prop blends are used. We have had multiple ingredients/profiles copied. One thing that doesn't help others though, is the source.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Lol man the supp industry is so god damned shady.

regdabyenoh

Awards
To be honest I would never ask for the ingredients of a current formula but thought I would ask as its discontinued, but no problems anyway.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Synapsin.
Any time man!

For some certain products, yes, but the more novel the ingredients, the less likely.

Yep. PEScience has had a few ingredients that they made relevant the market that competitors were quick to copy right after.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
For some certain products, yes, but the more novel the ingredients, the less likely.

Yep. PEScience has had a few ingredients that they made relevant the market that competitors were quick to copy right after.
I trust PES until given reason to do otherwise, so I don't mind making an exception to my lust for open labels. The only thing I hope you guys are being honest about is using "more concentrated extracts" when removing the total amount of certain ingredients in products. Open labels would help towards knowing how much was altered/lost.

PES has done this a few times so far though, and the products haven't lost any positive feedback from what I've seen, or effectiveness in my personal experience(other than the non-compliant ingredients which obv would be more effective, but I don't want to use a non-compliant product so win for me), so once again no reason not to trust you guys.

It's no secret I love you guys, I just hope you guys never sell out and go the way of some other companies.

Wasn't paying attention to supplements back when you guys came around, so I missed a lot of the thievery I guess. I did read that MANsports in particular ripped off quite a few things from you guys in the past though.