Anabeta Elite and R-ALA bad?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Hi PES team.

Going on my reverse diet on Monday and been stacking up on an 8 week run of anabeta elite and erase pro.
During my cut i have been taking some R-ala/Agmatine morning and afternoon before carb meals but how does these interakt with anabeta elite?

Reason for asking is that is read that berberine interakt bad with forskolin as the compete (forskolin increase camp and bereberin decrease camp).

As i understand it r-ala is a insulin mimic (as well as it increase ampk = fatburn) but how does it interact with forskolin that increase camp and mtor?
Ampk activation decrease camp and mtor or am i wrong?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really can't say for sure that there would be enough of an interaction to avoid using them together without somebody running a trial, but there does seem to be the potential there, at least in theory. Sorry that I can't give more of a definitive answer, but is it possible to take a break from the R-ala for the 8 week run?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I really can't say for sure that there would be enough of an interaction to avoid using them together without somebody running a trial, but there does seem to be the potential there, at least in theory. Sorry that I can't give more of a definitive answer, but is it possible to take a break from the R-ala for the 8 week run?
Yea i have been thinking it through and i will take an off period with the ALA until the carbs be high enough to make it more useful.
If i would find use for it during there 8 weeks i will dose it morning before breakfast away from workout and about 3-4 hours away from the Anabeta that i will use before lunch and dinner.
The Anabeta Elite will have some good GDA effekts on it's own :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i have been thinking it through and i will take an off period with the ALA until the carbs be high enough to make it more useful.
If i would find use for it during there 8 weeks i will dose it morning before breakfast away from workout and about 3-4 hours away from the Anabeta that i will use before lunch and dinner.
The Anabeta Elite will have some good GDA effekts on it's own :)
Sounds good! Let us know how it goes or if you need any other assistance. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, dosing them away form each other certainly works. Again, there may be no issue at all, but I see what you're saying about there being the possibility, at least in theory.