Amino IV changed formula?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We made a number of changes to the product to make a more effective and better tasting product bases on customer feedback and the latest science. We removed taurine, lemon verbena, and the b vitamins, and instead we added our synerglute blend + betaine anhydrous. This was made as an improvement to the profile, while also improving the taste of the product and making it mix clear. We will be releasing lemon verbena in the future as a stand alone item.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What US supplement stores / sites are currently carrying the new version of Amino IV?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What US supplement stores / sites are currently carrying the new version of Amino IV?
You might have to ask the retailer, but I'd say a good indicator would be if they are showing the silver/blue label...as opposed to the yellow/blue og label

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might have to ask the retailer, but I'd say a good indicator would be if they are showing the silver/blue label...as opposed to the yellow/blue og label
Yep, you'd have to ask them in case their labels aren't updated on their site

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, you'd have to ask them in case their labels aren't updated on their site
And works both ways actually, a couple I asked had the new formula in for 1 of the flavors, but og for cherry limeade, but on the site was og label...soooo yep best to call/email them..