High Volume and dose

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, so, I will get my high volume bottle today lol can't wait, I was wondering about the dose, on the label its saying to start with one scoop cause of the tolerance but.... why? I mean, there are no stims so?.... my weight is 71.8kg I am 175cm fat% between 8.5% and 9% please let me know what you think and how should i start, also, is this ok to take 1h before? or what is the experience that you guys had regarding timing?

thanks!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I generally take 2 even scoops about 30 minutes before hitting the gym if I take it solo. If I take a preworkout with some pump products in it then I usually opt for a single scoop of HV.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula includes full doses of several ergogen/pump ingredients and you may find you get the results you want out of a single scoop (many report improved performance and pumps off that dose). No need to jump straight into the full dosage as if you respond well to less it will extend the life of the tub.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks both guys!!! I'll let you know how it works for me

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
any suggestion regarding, "empty stomach or not"?

i usually have my pre wo meal at 4.45pm and then training at 6.30pm

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any suggestion regarding, "empty stomach or not"?

i usually have my pre wo meal at 4.45pm and then training at 6.30pm
I'd use it sometime between 5:45 and 6:00.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks I will let you know guys :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok i took my high volume and to be honest it wasn't "that amazing", i mean i had pump yes but not that crazy, no veins just pumps...... i will try 2 scoops tomorrow, i took it 6.20pm and i started training at 7pm roughly......

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how a full serving treats you. I get solid pumps and increased vascularity with one scoop, but tend to go with 1.5-2 the majority of the time (I'm afraid of 2 scoops on some leg days :eek:).

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how a full serving treats you. I get solid pumps and increased vascularity with one scoop, but tend to go with 1.5-2 the majority of the time (I'm afraid of 2 scoops on some leg days :eek:).
today I have ready 2x scoops (big scoops) so I will let you know :) while I am training :)

what you reckon? should it be felt like after 30-40 min I took it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today I have ready 2x scoops (big scoops) so I will let you know :) while I am training :)

One scoop wasn't that crazy. Two scoops to me was where u really feel it

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two is a big difference.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds good man, although 2 level scoops should be plenty.

The effects should be noticed within 30-40 mins. Some prefer dosing about an hour out from training due to the nitrates, but I personally get the same intense pump either way.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I will keep you guys posted here :) in real time :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
leaving the office in 6 minutes, and taking my dose now, I will be training at roughly 6.30/45pm its 5.54pm now :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i must say 2 scoops of blue frost are great taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahah ill be taking my ABE and forsk95+alpha t2 once arrived to the gym and then start!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sweating more
Increased focus
Increased strength

And

Pumps ****!!!! Pumps like when I was on anavar!!! This stuff is amazingly awesome and works and works really well, I was more vascular and big and pumped and whoooa I have just finished my back wo and I am still feeling swollen lol, I had my PES select blondie dose as well with ABE and now I'm driving happy heading home where I'm gonna have my dinner in 1h BOOOM! I'm feeling jacked!

This is the difference between placebo and supplements that really work, PES made the difference again!

Great!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you liked it. Pretty common experience for those who have tried it. ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
So this is what I was talking about...

After 3h the pump is still there...

image.jpg

Boom!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ahahahah I bought another one for a friend of mine in Rome, Im flying there on the 22nd for my gf bday and I will spread the HIGH VOLUME religion in the gym over there :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahahahah I bought another one for a friend of mine in Rome, Im flying there on the 22nd for my gf bday and I will spread the HIGH VOLUME religion in the gym over there :p
Thanks for the support. We really do appreciate it, and glad you are enjoying it!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I just wanted to throw a quick review in here as well.

5/5

PES nailed this formula. Great pumps and added health benefits with the L Citrulline/Arginine combo. Actually nice to see products dosed correctly per serving that follow what studies are telling us about these individual ingredients.

I cannot say enough tbh. Great non stim pre workout option. This will be a,staple in my arsenal for sure!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

5/5

PES nailed this formula. Great pumps and added health benefits with the L Citrulline/Arginine combo. Actually nice to see products dosed correctly per serving that follow what studies are telling us about these individual ingredients.

I cannot say enough tbh. Great non stim pre workout option. This will be a,staple in my arsenal for sure!!
Thanks for the review! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

5/5

I cannot agree more :) ahahahahah 110%

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

5/5

Thanks for the feedback bean. Glad you enjoy it.