Extremely disappointed in PES customer service.

tin gorilla

Awards
I am disappointed that I have had to resort to calling PES out in a public forum in order to get some action taken on my missing order. Previously I have been very impressed with both their service and products. I ordered 6 x High Volume back during the Insider sale which was to be shipped via USPS to Australia. I contacted PES customer service and explained to them that I was concerned that there has been an error and that my parcel has actually been shipped to an address in Florida for unknown reasons. The USPS tracking confirms this and the parcel has been declared as delivered. It has never departed US shores. I contacted PES a further 3 times following their initial reply to highlight to them that this was not the usual delay at Australian Customs scenario, but they have not had the decency to reply to me. I have had to sit here and read all these stellar reviews for High Volume while my 6 tubs sit in the states. PES was my favourite supp company, but sadly that loyalty has been eroded. Below is a record of my correspondence with them. Forgive me for getting a little bitter towards the end. It has now been 26 days since I purchased my items.

RE: Physique Enhancing Science: Shipment # 100010253 for Order # 100010168
George Mitchell 21/11/2014
To: [email protected]

Hi,

Just wondering if you could chase this up for me please. A friend in Australia ordered the same day as me and received his shipment a week ago. The USPS tracking states that it departed a USPS facility in Tampa Fl and summarizes that it was delivered to Largo Fl on Nov 17th.

Cheers,

George

George Mitchell 21/11/2014

Thanks for getting back to me, however. I think I should have explained the situation more clearly. Normally when tracking a parcel shipped via USPS it will show DETAILS: "Processed Through Sort Facility" or "Departed USPS Facility" as the last update prior to leaving the US. It normally only shows SUMMARY: "Yadda Yadda" when it has reached Australia. In this case it is saying DELIVERED: Largo, FL. The delivered message never comes up until the item is at destination as far as I know. This doesn't look like it has left Florida yet, hence why I made my enquiry.

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:57:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Physique Enhancing Science: Shipment # 100010253 for Order # 100010168

Hey George,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and I apologize that your shipment has taken some time. Unfortunately USPS wont update with international tracking until it clears customs, and sometimes it isnt updated until it finally reaches the end destination. Your package may have been held up in Australian customs while your friends slid through since they cant check every single package. Unfortunately there isnt anything we can do at this point except wait for it to make its way to you.

Have a great day!

George Mitchell 25/11/2014

It has now been greater than 20 days since this order began shipping. As stated in the previous email that received no reply, I have reason to believe that this item has not left US shores and is instead in Largo Florida. Please follow this up for me.

George.

Order #100010168
George Mitchell 28/11/2014

I have tried to be polite about this, but your lack of concern and follow up in regards to my order has left me furious. Twice since I first contacted you about this, you have not bothered to reply to me. I have explained to you that my order never left US shores and instead has been delivered for some reason to Largo, Florida. The status of USPS Tracking confirms this and states that the order has been shipped/completed. I will include a link to save you the tiresome keystrokes so that you may see with minimal effort that my parcel never left the States. If you had of looked into this when I first requested you do so, the matter would have been resolved by now. Fix this mess now. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=cj462387395us

George

Here is a link to the USPS tracking again: USPS tracking | trackingshipment.net

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You couldn't try pm'ing one of the reps before starting this thread?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Most of the reps cannot do more than inquire as they are not a part of the daily operations of the business. Are you able to check your shipping information to determine if there was a mistake there? Or perhaps check confirmation emails to double check

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologise that there has been an issue with your order and communication.

I can assure you that customer service is always a high priority.

I shall look into this now and get the issue resolved.

Ben

tin gorilla

Awards
I apologise that there has been an issue with your order and communication.

I can assure you that customer service is always a high priority.

I shall look into this now and get the issue resolved.

Ben
Thank you. I appreciate it.

tin gorilla

Awards
Most of the reps cannot do more than inquire as they are not a part of the daily operations of the business. Are you able to check your shipping information to determine if there was a mistake there? Or perhaps check confirmation emails to double check
My shipping details are correct and confirmed in confirmation emails. Not sure where things went askew in delivery, but it was the lack of follow up that I was dirty about.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to delete the thread the second it's resolved. As stated earlier, my previous 3 inquiries to PES had been ignored.
Please rest assured that I won't overlook this. There is no reason it shouldn't have been fixed already. I have copied in the owner so he is aware of the issue as well as the shortfall in customer service.

I will get it resolved.

Thank you for your patience. I apologise that it hasn't already been taken care of.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would not have called out on a forum. especially copying emails into the forum.

noob mistake but anyway. I'm sure everything will be sorted out.

PES is quality in both products and services.

tin gorilla

Awards
I would not have called out on a forum. especially copying emails into the forum.

noob mistake but anyway. I'm sure everything will be sorted out.

PES is quality in both products and services.
What would you have done then in my situation when your 3 previous emails have gone unanswered over such a long duration and you have been waiting a ridiculous amount of time for a parcel that has been incorrectly delivered? I copied emails into the forum as a record of correspondence and a timeline because there are so many fanboys who would have called bullsh#t. I too believed that their service was excellent, but this has justifiably brought that into question. I'm not dismissing them as a company. I have always supported them and have spent ridiculous amounts of money on their products and steered a lot of friends and acquaintances onto their line. My actions are justified as my other attempts failed and I have now been assured that the matter will be resolved which I believe it will.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to update, I have alerted the owner of PES to this.

We will be able to look into it more during office hours when the head of shipping can track it to find out exactly what has happened.

It will be taken care of and rectified as swiftly as possible.

I can assure you that customer service is very important to us and we will do what we can to restore your faith in us. :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow I am impressed regardless of out come, gaining respect for pes.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What would you have done then in my situation when your 3 previous emails have gone unanswered over such a long duration and you have been waiting a ridiculous amount of time for a parcel that has been incorrectly delivered? I copied emails into the forum as a record of correspondence and a timeline because there are so many fanboys who would have called bullsh#t. I too believed that their service was excellent, but this has justifiably brought that into question. I'm not dismissing them as a company. I have always supported them and have spent ridiculous amounts of money on their products and steered a lot of friends and acquaintances onto their line. My actions are justified as my other attempts failed and I have now been assured that the matter will be resolved which I believe it will.
PM each of the reps individually. you would have received an answer that way.
I am in Australia too and they have helped me with spectacular service.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to drop in and say that we take extreme pride in our customer service. The reps take the service level personally and go to great lengths to take care of you all.

I know myself and Natty do everything we can to ensure everyone is handled in a timely manner.

But this type of situation is not acceptable and isn't overlooked. I have installed a new Ticketing system for all of our customer service. So if you have an issue just send us a note from the website and it will go automatically into our new system And will be managed much more efficiently. If it takes to long to respond to a ticket both myself and the top dog get notified. So you will never be forgotten.

So tin, if you haven't been handled yet, please let me knoe. If someone is on it already, great.

I hope this helps alleviate the human error factor in our customer service and restores your confidence in PEScience.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To update this further, the owner of PES is handling it personally.

It wasn't delivered to the wrong address, it was returned to sender.

You should have an email explaining it all and a replacement package has already been sent.

If there is anything else I can do to help, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just another reason why I am honored to be associated with this company.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great team work here fellas!

Customer service is the number 1 priority!