Erase Pro (INTL) didn't last 30 days?

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Hi - have just finished my erase pro and am about to order more, however looking back I started it on the 10th of October, and it only lasted me till the 2nd of Nov. I took it once a day at one scoop as per directions. Am I the only one that's had this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used level scoops? And positive you started on the 10th?

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
i have the receipt to state that it was the 9th that i ordered it, arrived that day, started it the next day

And yeah level scoops. Only reason why i checked the dates is when I was ordering my second tub this morning I thought 'damn that month went quick!'

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The scoop is an approximate indicator of what level the powder should be at, but it is not perfect. The only way to be exact is to weigh out each scoop (and this goes for all powdered supplements) to get perfect dosages.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
ok well 2nd tub just arrived so will just fill the scoop 3/4

starting date 4/11 (NZT) will update when I've finished.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi - have just finished my erase pro and am about to order more, however looking back I started it on the 10th of October, and it only lasted me till the 2nd of Nov. I took it once a day at one scoop as per directions. Am I the only one that's had this?
We actually found that after the powder shipped across the ocean blue, it settled more than expected. Fill your scoop up to the line on the scoop instead.

Or, shake your container before every use and that volumizes the powder and makes the scoop dead on

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
aaaand done. Ok so there is a line on the scoop which I've been filling it to. I'd say the line represents 2/3rds of the scoop itself. Lasted me from 4/11 to 11/12 so 5 weeks. So am almost thinking now that I wasn't taking enough for my daily intake, but I did get an extra week out of it.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said, it's hard to judge sometimes, so the best thing to do is to use a small food scale.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 2 scoops #yolo tastes amazing. I think the capsule version is better though