Arimistane (Erase, Erase Pro) - 75mg at once or 25mg x3?

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering doing a course of Erase in about a month. Last year I took erase pro and had great results, just wondering though is there any chance that the spaced out 25mg dosage of Erase could be more beneficial than the 75mg all at once from Pro, as the former provides a more constant supply throughout the day?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm considering doing a course of Erase in about a month. Last year I took erase pro and had great results, just wondering though is there any chance that the spaced out 25mg dosage of Erase could be more beneficial than the 75mg all at once from Pro, as the former provides a more constant supply throughout the day?
Effects are not immediate and actually take some time to reduce estrogen production. The results should be no different dosing all 3 at once or spread out,
That being said this is more customizable in that you could take 50mg instead if joint dryness becomes an issue.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Never had dryness last time, was taking high strength glucosamine and cod liver oil at the time so maybe that offset it? Was just wondering if taking it all at once in the morning gives aromatase a chance to recover throughout the day before the next dose the following morning, but I gather from what you're saying that its more of a cumulative effect over several days as opposed to a quick effect followed by a quick "wearing off"?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can either spread all 3 out or dose all 3 at once. Doesn't matter as long as you are consistent with the dosing times of each day.