Enhanced the second time around..

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I first got enhanced on the insider deal and I loved the product . The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the fruit punch taste. Well after a few months I bought a tub of blue raspberry and I have to say its a major improvement .

Too bad I had to educate the G*C employee . They have the PES products locked away on the bottom of a isle I swear at ankle height. You would never see it if you were just shopping .

Well after I educated him on enhanced and erase pro ( he thought you only needed that if you were taking steroids) I convinced him to try some enhanced and get off pump HD. This G*C thinks they are hardcore because they are located right near NC state and they are hiding there best supplements . Shame

Here is a link to my original review

I got in on the insider deal (Great price) so I figured I jump in with my take.

I'm a pre workout addict I've tried pretty much everything out there , most recently Jack 3dMicro and Muscle meds No Bull.

43 Years old and just getting back to the gym after a 4 month layoff due to personal issues.

I dosed 2 scoops to start even though the recommend dose to begin is one scoop. I was impressed with the packaging and small footprint of the container.

Mixing - 9 Two scoops mixed very well in 8 oz of cold water in a shaker cup.

Taste - 7 It smelled almost candy like and the taste was ok. Not the worst tasting pre workout but not the best. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was easy to get down. I usually shot gun my pre workouts but this can be sipped without much issue.

Energy - 9 Enhanced has a very clean energy. It never slams you in the face and you almost never feel it creep up on you but it's there when you need it. I had zero crash after using Enhanced whether it was one scoop or two.

Focus - 10 The second you begin to lift you feel a very narrow vision of what you are doing. This seemed to increase as my workout progressed. I was able to move through my workout with very little distraction , even on weekends when it's very crowded.

Strength - 10 I lifted more at yesterday's workout than I had in the past 8 weeks. After a 4 month layoff of doing nothing I have been able to increase poundage . Hopefully this continues I have no reason to think it won't.

Pump - 9 Check the label. Excellent proven compounds to increase pumps . 2 scoops provides 1000mg of Agmatine Sulfate plus a proprietary blend of L-Leucine Nitrate ,CitiCholine, CDP Choline,Pomegranate Fruit Extract.

Value - 10 40 servings at 1 scoop . I would only go 2 scoops if you really wanted to get crazy and toss things around like a Silver Back.

My take :

2 scoops take you to a different level. I almost felt a surge of adrenalin at some points during my workouts. I also got a very good sweat going. I don't really sweat that much at the gym but this really got me warmed up. The feeling was like old school Craze. This is some next level stuff that you must at least try.

Get some Enhanced it's one of the best if not the best pre workouts I've ever used.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Get some Enhanced it's one of the best if not the best pre workouts I've ever used.
GREAT STUFF!!!! It is seeming noone will not concur from those giving it the shot!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome in depth review. Thanks for the feedback. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced is truly a powerful pwo, I also prefer blue raspberry over fruit punch.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the review and for taking the time to speak with that store employee! I've had that conversation at other spots as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much Rob for talking to the GNC employee for us. I am grateful for anyone spreading the word. :)

I am glad you enjoyed the product so much as well as liking the new flavour. I actually liked the old flavour but I definitely prefer the new one even more so.

Thanks again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was not impressed with enhanced. Tried two tubs hoping it would change my mind. Taste needs to be better too. But I do love Alphamine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was not impressed with enhanced. Tried two tubs hoping it would change my mind. Taste needs to be better too. But I do love Alphamine.
The taste has been improved since it was first released.

What exactly didn't impress you?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The taste has been improved since it was first released.

What exactly didn't impress you?
Really? Maybe I have the old batch.

I don't get any pumps, energy wise for some reason is not always on point. Don't really get that focus feeling.

My first tub went great but that's because I dosed it with versa-1. But when I take it alone it didnt impress me at all. Stacked with versa 1 is the only way I will take it again.

To me Alphamine is on point with all expect except in the pump dept in which I add agmatine anyway.