Alpha t-2 reformulated

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
according to the pes facebook, it's going to have the SA2-A from alphamine, and will be more thermogenic with 4 ingredients this time around.
any other info the reps want to contribute? Also, is the launch going to have an insider?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The formula is an improvement. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original has a very popular low stimulant (caffeine free) fat burner for a long time now.

We don't reformulate products often so make sure it is a huge upgrade. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked the look of this when I saw the new profile. I never use the first one but will definitely be using this new version soon. ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I enjoyed AT2, it had a tendency to make me lethargic. That issue, however, is now a thing of the past with the new formula.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome upgrade, you guys will be happy

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new formula has me way excited even more so than the original AT2. I think the public will enjoy the new formula.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Do we have an ETA yet?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks according to facebook.

Any word on whether we will see an intro insider reps?
Oh Nice, I am not on FB so cannot know :)

Look forward to the insider lads!

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Original version was awesome and was the best thermo I have ever used . Sweating balls off every time i walked into the gym. Exciting stuff!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original version was awesome and was the best thermo I have ever used . Sweating balls off every time i walked into the gym. Exciting stuff!
Profuse sweating was a common theme in the Alpha-T2 feedback.

Obviously we cannot announce the formula until the last minute as so many companies have started trying to replicate our products.

What we can say is SA2-A extract from Alphamine will feature in the new AT2. We can divulge this as it is our own novel extract so replicating it would be much harder!

domore

Awards
Boo ya!

I extremely intrigued by this formula.

Olive leaf has some very intriguing data, and bacopa is a great adaptogen. Based on the 600mg dose, OLE and bacopa are definitely dosed at studied doses.

I haven't tried SA2-A, yet.

This formula even begs to be called a nice overall health formula with a kick.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was pretty excited when I found out what it contained. I really need to get my hands on some of this soon.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The new formula is quite similar to alphamine but clearly less saturated.

domore

Awards
The new formula is quite similar to alphamine but clearly less saturated.
Similar, but simpler (in the best way). In my eyes, AT2 will be much more versatile than Alphamine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the 3,3' -diiodo-l-thyronine is out?
Correct. It seemed quite a lot of people didn't want to use 3,3-T2 or 3,5-T2 so this should appeal to a wider population. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reformulation looks awesome!

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Correct. It seemed quite a lot of people didn't want to use 3,3-T2 or 3,5-T2 so this should appeal to a wider population. :)
But wasn't that the active ingredient in Alpha T-2?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But wasn't that the active ingredient in Alpha T-2?
That was one of three active ingredients in Alpha-T2.

The new version has better ingredients and should feel better as well.

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Would you think its a good idea to combine the new Alpha T-2, alphamine and another T2 product? I've done 1 cycle of Alpha T-2 and alphamine and on my second one now and I love the results.

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Would you think its a good idea to combine the new Alpha T-2, alphamine and another T2 product? I've done 1 cycle of Alpha T-2 and alphamine and on my second one now and I love the results.

SLR722

SLR722

Awards

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if you'd really need all three for fat loss (Alphamine and AlphaT2 should be very effective each), but theoretically there isn't any reason you couldn't if you wanted to.

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Right now I'm running 3 scoops of alpahmine, 3 pills of T-2, 200mg of 7-keto, 1.5g of rass keto. I'm trying to burn off as much fast a possible in as a little amount of time as possible also on AIs, pwo, and natty tests. I'm not sensitive to almost anything so I have to take so much at once. Maybe cause I'm 216lb with about 15% bf. I take all this and my resting heart rate is in the 50s with blood pressure 120/70.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I'm running 3 scoops of alpahmine, 3 pills of T-2, 200mg of 7-keto, 1.5g of rass keto. I'm trying to burn off as much fast a possible in as a little amount of time as possible also on AIs, pwo, and natty tests. I'm not sensitive to almost anything so I have to take so much at once. Maybe cause I'm 216lb with about 15% bf. I take all this and my resting heart rate is in the 50s with blood pressure 120/70.
Do you mean three pills of AT2?

That is a comprehensive stack lol. How have you been getting on with it?

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Do you mean three pills of AT2?

That is a comprehensive stack lol. How have you been getting on with it?
Yea 3 pills of AT-2 I lost like 3-4% BF and gained like 2-3lb of muscle it's been 6 weeks also diet is on point and I do some cardio not that much though cause ankle was messed up from week 2-5. Vascularity is crazy too lol I also got much stronger too. I actually running a lot of PES products in this cycle lol you guys make the best things, Erase Pro, Anabeta elite, AT-2, and alpahimne. 8 Week run

BTW I also ran Erase pro for 30 days before along with animal test 42 days and animal stak 21/7week break/21 (Erase Pro was put in the last 30 days) and my test results came back at 877 serum test on a 247-826 range. So this stuff works to boost natty test levels. I also felt that Erase pro was stronger than animal test and stak combined. You guys really know how to make great stuff

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yea 3 pills of AT-2 I lost like 3-4% BF and gained like 2-3lb of muscle it's been 6 weeks also diet is on point and I do some cardio not that much though cause ankle was messed up from week 2-5. Vascularity is crazy too lol I also got much stronger too. I actually running a lot of PES products in this cycle lol you guys make the best things, Erase Pro, Anabeta elite, AT-2, and alpahimne. 8 Week run

BTW I also ran Erase pro for 30 days before along with animal test 42 days and animal stak 21/7week break/21 (Erase Pro was put in the last 30 days) and my test results came back at 877 serum test on a 247-826 range. So this stuff works to boost natty test levels. I also felt that Erase pro was stronger than animal test and stak combined. You guys really know how to make great stuff
Nice results, appreciate the feedback!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Impressive numbers all around:) What do you have planned for after your cycle ends in 2 weeks?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'ma take a 4 week break then might start my first pro-hormone/SARM cycle then use PES products among others for PCT and of course add fat burners in there. I wanna compete next year so trying to bang out as much as I can this year and summer is coming up too so gotta get ready for that too lol. But after seeing the results I got naturally I might just run this same natty cycle again in 4 weeks. I think if you guys made a pro hormone you would force all others out of the market lol
We won't be making a prohormone, but appreciate the support! (=

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES you guys need a IG account

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
What's with Anabeta Elite being out of stock almost everywhere? Are you guys gonna re formulate that one too?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not reformulating, no. As a small company our sudden growth has left us selling out at a few retailers. Don't worry, ABE is here to stay. :)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
New AT-2 , i like!!

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Not reformulating, no. As a small company our sudden growth has left us selling out at a few retailers. Don't worry, ABE is here to stay. :)
Thank god I need 2 of them for next run lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
SLR722

SLR722

Awards
If it makes you feel better I'm out of ABE too!
Nope it doesn't well I don't need it till beginning of June so I got time. You gonna run it again once it's re stocked or do you need a break from it too?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing my last bottle of ABE before a break (been using it for almost 8 weeks now). Sad times. :sad:

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Finishing my last bottle of ABE before a break (been using it for almost 8 weeks now). Sad times. :sad:
Yea I'm almost at the 8 week mark too, got exactly 15 days left on it. Yup deff sad. I love how it does this to cortisol though lol

:redeemerwhore:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I'm almost at the 8 week mark too, got exactly 15 days left on it. Yup deff sad. I love how it does this to cortisol though lol

:redeemerwhore:
My delay with AnaBeta Elite at customs means I DEFINITELY got my four week break this time.

Sometimes I accidentally cut it short and jump back on lol. I do not recommend ignoring the instructions on the label though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My delay with AnaBeta Elite at customs means I DEFINITELY got my four week break this time.

Sometimes I accidentally cut it short and jump back on lol. I do not recommend ignoring the instructions on the label though.
Still in customs!!!! That would tick me right now for how long you have been waiting lol