Alpha t-2 reformulated

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Not reformulating, no. As a small company our sudden growth has left us selling out at a few retailers. Don't worry, ABE is here to stay.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Answers
    0


    New AT-2 , i like!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  3. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    New AT-2 , i like!!
    Thanks, I really like the upgrade of AT2
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SLR722's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Not reformulating, no. As a small company our sudden growth has left us selling out at a few retailers. Don't worry, ABE is here to stay.
    Thank god I need 2 of them for next run lol
  5. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SLR722

    Thank god I need 2 of them for next run lol
    If it makes you feel better I'm out of ABE too!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Registered User
    SLR722's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    If it makes you feel better I'm out of ABE too!
    Nope it doesn't well I don't need it till beginning of June so I got time. You gonna run it again once it's re stocked or do you need a break from it too?
  7. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Finishing my last bottle of ABE before a break (been using it for almost 8 weeks now). Sad times.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    SLR722's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Finishing my last bottle of ABE before a break (been using it for almost 8 weeks now). Sad times.
    Yea I'm almost at the 8 week mark too, got exactly 15 days left on it. Yup deff sad. I love how it does this to cortisol though lol


  9. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by SLR722 View Post
    Yea I'm almost at the 8 week mark too, got exactly 15 days left on it. Yup deff sad. I love how it does this to cortisol though lol


    My delay with AnaBeta Elite at customs means I DEFINITELY got my four week break this time.

    Sometimes I accidentally cut it short and jump back on lol. I do not recommend ignoring the instructions on the label though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My delay with AnaBeta Elite at customs means I DEFINITELY got my four week break this time.

    Sometimes I accidentally cut it short and jump back on lol. I do not recommend ignoring the instructions on the label though.
    Still in customs!!!! That would tick me right now for how long you have been waiting lol
  11. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Still in customs!!!! That would tick me right now for how long you have been waiting lol
    They received it on 28th March.

    I received my initial information request from them on Friday.

    Two weeks of not being able to do anything at all lol. Now I send the letter off and wait for another two weeks...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    They received it on 28th March.

    I received my initial information request from them on Friday.

    Two weeks of not being able to do anything at all lol. Now I send the letter off and wait for another two weeks...
    I'd go insane
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    I have carved 'I hate customs' into my forehead with a blunt spoon.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have carved 'I hate customs' into my forehead with a blunt spoon.
    Understandable
  15. Registered User
    SLR722's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My delay with AnaBeta Elite at customs means I DEFINITELY got my four week break this time.

    Sometimes I accidentally cut it short and jump back on lol. I do not recommend ignoring the instructions on the label though.
    Sounds like customs want to block your gains. England doesn't have ABE on the shelf's like we do here in the US?
  16. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by SLR722 View Post
    Sounds like customs want to block your gains. England doesn't have ABE on the shelf's like we do here in the US?
    I have found a friend who is happy to lend me a bottle.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have found a friend who is happy to lend me a bottle.
    What a nice guy
  18. Registered User
    SLR722's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    What a nice guy
    I second that
  19. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Finishing my last bottle of ABE before a break (been using it for almost 8 weeks now). Sad times.
    I've been holding out for my recomp to use Alphamine and ABE. Its been a 3 month break so far for me. Been trying to use only staples.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Registered User
    T.R.A.N.C.E.'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    when is this hitting the shelves, I have an order of alpha-t2 that has been back-ordered as the supplier is waiting for pes to send new t2!
  21. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    It is shipping this week.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Make sure you hook me up Ben
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    I haven't read all the replies yet but I have three questions.
    1) Why the change?
    2) Will there be an insider deal?
    3) Why does Swype texting suck so much on my phone??
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,136
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I haven't read all the replies yet but I have three questions.
    1) Why the change?
    2) Will there be an insider deal?
    3) Why does Swype texting suck so much on my phone??
    T2 is a love/hate for many and this will help to broaden the audience so to speak. There won't be an insider deal. Maybe it's time for a new phone?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I haven't read all the replies yet but I have three questions.
    1) Why the change?
    2) Will there be an insider deal?
    3) Why does Swype texting suck so much on my phone??
    Upgrade, wanted a facelift for AT2
    No insider, be in stores next week
    Your phone sucks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    1) the new version is better
    2) no
    3) you have chubby fingers and poor hand eye coordination
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    1) the new version is better
    2) no
    3) you have chubby fingers and poor hand eye coordination
    Maybe the phone got thrown against a wall?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  28. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Maybe the phone got thrown against a wall?
    Haha!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    You guys....not nice!
    This is why Rodja is my favorite rep
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You guys....not nice!
    This is why Rodja is my favorite rep
    Wooo you just can't go throwing claims like that out there, just cause B and B are rude don't go lumping us all together.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Wooo you just can't go throwing claims like that out there, just cause B and B are rude don't go lumping us all together.
    Oh hey...I forgot about you!

    Rodja is my favorite. That is all.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    7


    In stock and headed to NP!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  33. Registered User
    SChasEE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    Any word on when np will have this stuff for sale?
  34. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    cannot wait to see the intro price...
    doing my own thang!
  35. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Any word on when np will have this stuff for sale?
    Depends how quickly they get it up on the website!

    It shouldn't take long.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,016
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Depends how quickly they get it up on the website!

    It shouldn't take long.
    Nice. Ima grab me a bottle or two
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  37. Registered User
    RickyBDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    cannot wait to see the intro price...
    Same here! I'm excited to see this up on NP again and really hope they have it at an aggressive price point.
  38. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    Same here! I'm excited to see this up on NP again and really hope they have it at an aggressive price point.
    There should be a fairly nice price point on it for all the Alpha T2 fans out there. I don't think you guys will be disappointed.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

    There should be a fairly nice price point on it for all the Alpha T2 fans out there. I don't think you guys will be disappointed.
    This will stack nicely with EP and ABE for a stim free cutting stack.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    This will stack nicely with EP and ABE for a stim free cutting stack.
    Definitely
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:11 PM
  2. 3-Alpha
    By Kerruptt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:22 AM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:28 AM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 08:31 PM
  5. Alpha KetoGluterate...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 02:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in