First experience being ENHANCED

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Tried the first sample today. Im blown away, this stuff is intense. I think PES has a winner here.

Taste: adequate. Nothing amazing but it mixes well and goes down easy. Im not really sure what the flavor is. People who think great taste is a priority will want a little more. Its not bad by any means but it doesnt seem to have a true distinguishable flavor. 7/10

Pump: impressive pump from such a small serving. I like it alot. Upper body got full and pumped with blood during just a simple warmup. It was not skin splitting which is good because that can be restrictive. 9/10

Vascularity: off the charts! Saw some shoulder, trap and lat veins i havent noticed before. Circulation was great because my heart rate and bp were fairly stable, recovered well between sets. Roadmap forearms. 10/10

Strength: rarely do i powerlift but i cranked out extra reps on virtually every set. Had an intense desire to smash things. 9/10

Focus: in the zone. Tunnel vision. Could use this for exams as well. 10/10

Thermogenic: felt lots of heat. Sweated easy but never breathed hard. 9/10

Energy: it sneaks up on u. Never felt over the top. Just good clean intense energy. Im a stim guy so i was very happy. 9.5/10

Crash: 2 and a half hours post workout I still felt the effects, not excessively, but i still felt enhanced. the come down was nice and easy, i did not notice an actual crash. 10/10

Stim Dick: there was a little bit of stim dick. Nothing bad, but i guess this comes with any stims. It went away an hour after working out.

Feel: In the same way that DS craze had a different feel than most pre workouts, enhanced is definitely different. The feel is brand new. The best I can say is its kind of like a slightly more mild DMAA without the vasoconstriction or crash combined with the alertness, focus and euphoria of amphetamine. 10/10

Will post an update tomorrow after I try my second sample

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All these people mentioning focus has me excited. That is my favorite component in the stim products I usually enjoy using. :cool:

Thanks for the review.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review man. I'm definitely jealous.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All these people mentioning focus has me excited. That is my favorite component in the stim products I usually enjoy using. :cool:

Thanks for the review.
Exactly. I can't wait.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
This is spot on to how I felt and what I posted up for my review. Glad it you liked it. Game changer for sure especially in the focus and euphoria category.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm liking all the sounds of guys saying they are in the zone on Enhanced makes me want to try it all the more.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for the review darsh..looking forward to this one, you lucky sob ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
These reviews are spot on with my experience with Enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Focus and euphoria is what I'm looking forward to more than anything!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
As a follow up from the second sample ill say im even morw impressed. Went heavy for fun and i was able to slam the weights big time. Drive, focus, and aggression were through the roof nonstop for the 90 minute workout. Thats longer than my normal session but i kept feelin it so i just kept goin.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
As a follow up from the second sample ill say im even morw impressed. Went heavy for fun and i was able to slam the weights big time. Drive, focus, and aggression were through the roof nonstop for the 90 minute workout. Thats longer than my normal session but i kept feelin it so i just kept goin.
Awesome, not long now til it's released.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exciting! Thanks for sharing!