Fasting Benefits with Alphamine - Article
- 02-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Just to clear up my confusion, I read to take Alphamine on an empty stomach. I train fasted AM & have a protein shake immediately after. I also load a shaker cup with BCAAs & take that to work with me to sip on until I break my fast. Would it be a bad idea to throw a scoop of Alphamine in with the BCAAs? Do the BCAAs hamper the effect of Alphamine, vice-versa, or it doesn't really matter?
I've got some cutting planned in a month or 2, just getting my ducks in a row...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
- 02-19-2013, 03:20 PM
- 02-19-2013, 10:31 PM
02-19-2013, 10:40 PM
02-19-2013, 10:48 PM
02-19-2013, 11:00 PM
02-19-2013, 11:05 PM
02-19-2013, 11:09 PM
11-01-2013, 11:03 AM
ive been told on another forum i should take bcaa plus alphamine when i get up in the morning as im fast from about 9 - 10pm then till 2pm the nxt day, on the carb nite solution, so my cardio is just a walk at the moment as ive not got much time to go to the gym
11-01-2013, 11:25 AM
01-31-2014, 06:59 AM
Since I usually fast for 14-15 hours (11 PM - 2 PM) and train in the evening, I was wondering whether the addition of Alphamine could enhance results. I already drink 500mg caffeine a day (+200mg from powder) during the first half of the day, throwing in a tablespoon MCT-oil to prolong ketosis.
Does alphamine make any sense while being on a caloric surplus? Or are there better supps to be stacked while on ABE to boost fasting effects?
PS: for now I'm not planning to do fasted cardio as I noticed it really keeps me off substantial muscle gains and delays recovery.
03-14-2014, 10:45 AM
How long would you recommend to stay without insulin raise after sipping alphamine for optimum results?
03-14-2014, 11:24 AM
05-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Fasting and cardio with Alphamine works wonders on me. It literally eats out the fat from trouble areas like lower back.
08-11-2014, 08:43 PM
( Regarding Hica) If taking Alphamine pre workout = 2 scoops, Would the 1 scoop Amino IV pre be needed and just use 1 intra.
08-12-2014, 12:35 AM
08-12-2014, 03:36 PM
08-15-2014, 06:28 PM
08-15-2014, 06:37 PM
08-17-2014, 12:29 PM
08-17-2014, 01:03 PM
08-20-2014, 09:40 AM
What can i say? Being OCD and getting lean are my specialties! Lol
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
02-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Thanks for this thread!
I stumbled upon it looking for something else related to alphamine and now I have a lot of things to change
I've been through most of my alphamine bottle taking it half an hour to an hour and a half before meals, thinking it was a before meal product (like burn24 that I'm currently taking too) now I know it was not.
I haven't done IF in years, but I'm gladly going back to it starting today!
My questions are this:
1) On non lifting days, would it be useful to sip on amino iv in the morning? or staying on the fast + alphamine is enough...
2) On non lifting days, I train boxing/kickboxing in the evening for about 2.5 hours. Would fasted training be good for that too? Whenever I don't eat enough carbs before it I feel weaker after an hour but maybe it's just placebo. I have taken on and off amino iv during my training but I never really felt much of a difference, unlike lifting.
In case it helps my current fat burning stack is:
- 100mg of forskolin-95 (2, 1, 1)
- Alphamine (1.5, 1.5)
- Burn24 (2, 2, 2)
Taking forksolin without food after seems to make me a lot weaker. (burn24 too but since it is a pre meal product that's ok).
I took it plus alphamine an hour and a half ago, and I'm a bit struggling to write this (my vision is kind of blurry now, nothing horrible but...)
02-07-2015, 07:17 PM
I would utilize Amino IV prior to and during your kick boxing sessions, especially them lasting 2.5 hours long.
I personally do not like IF or training in a fasted state but I know some do like it. It really comes down to personal preference and how you feel.
02-08-2015, 04:32 AM
2- 2 scoops would be good? When I was using it, I was doing 1 scoop per hour or so.
3- I tried again today, I felt I had no strength after half an hour... but maybe I'll get use to it again. Back in the day I used to do it on adderal since it didn't work well with food for me, then I had my PWO, by that point I wouldn't even feel like I had no food in yet
02-08-2015, 07:49 AM
02-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Great article, edit: @nattydisaster! I have trained fasted before but only on an ad-hoc basis so I have minimal experience. I'm thinking about trying it for the next several months and have some questions as I develop my plan.
On weekdays I workout at night and weekends I work out in the morning. My plan is to fast from 1pm on weekdays, workout at 6pm and eat immediately afterwards at 8pm. On weekends, my plan is to fast from 10pm, sleep/wake up and take a pre-workout drink (might be alphamine soon), workout at ~ 8-10am and the start feeding window pot-workout.
- Any issues or suggestions on the above plan, (ie. Eating immediately post)?
- On rest days should I follow the same feeding schedule to make it easier to maintain the routine?
- Currently, I take a carb drink intra-workout, karbolyn or hbcd). Does it make sense to take it at my 1pm meal or are the benefits of a fast carb lost?
02-08-2015, 07:55 AM
02-08-2015, 09:35 AM
2. 2 scoops will suffice. Just sip it throughout the duration of your kickboxing.
3. I know IF takes a while for the body to adapt to, especially when starting to train fasted.
I would follow the same schedule on test days for convenience purposes. You technically wouldn't be fasting anymore if you're consuming an intra-workout carb drink.
02-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bodock in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
- By Jonbero in forum SupplementsReplies: 81Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:29 PM
- By kingdong in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:10 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:31 PM