Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 8 of 18 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Well...
    Haha^^^ oh god
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

oh god ltl why did you have to go to another man!!!
    Someone is jelly
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like a little recomp action happening LTL. Good stuff before the onslaught of mass.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Always killing it Jeff
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Day 21

Weight 168.5

Bis/tris. Amazing workout. Strength felt up again and my arms are wrecked.

Straight bar curl
    1x8 65
    1x8 95
    1x7 105
    1x6 95

Weighted dips
    1x10 BW+70 (PR reps)
    1x7 BW+70
    1x12 BW+45

Incline db curl
    1x8 40
    1x7 45
    1x6 45
    1x6 35

Vbar pulldown
    1x20 57.5
    1x12 80
    1x7 95
    1x8 87.5

Arm curl machine
    1x8 60
    1x8 70
    1x8 80
    1x7 85

Arm extension
    1x10 105
    1x8 115
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I see u Ltl
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.97%

nice nice. keep it up!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

4 egg white, 2 yolks, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, 1 piece of whole wheat,

Washed down with 8 oz. ff milk, 2 scoops of pb and 2 scoops of whey

Supped 2 ABE, 2 cissus just prior

Anabeta elite makes me very hungry! Eating everything in sight yet dropped a lb.
    PES Representative
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Week 3 Review

Erase pro

This product is where I'm most surprised. Not in the sense that it works because I knew from past experience that it does exactly what it's intended plus some. I ran it before and dried up fast and had great results but had thought is was causing a big issue with acne problems on my forehead and face. With me being 3 weeks deep on this run I have experienced no acne or signs of it. This leads me to believe that I had falsely blamed the product for the issue when it's showing obvious that i was wrong. For that I apologize for the misleading final review the first time around. I've dosed this product daily with great success and the only issue with it is it drys the joints up. Cissus seemed to have solved that issue though as I started it a few days ago and haven't had much issue since. As I experienced before my body is tightening up like crazy and I have very little sign of bloat and don't seem to be holding any water at all. It is probably safe to say this is the most effective tightening product I've ever used and is well worth the money.

Anabeta elite

This stuff has really kicked it in the high gear this 3rd week. Muscles are feeling and looking full and everything I eat seems like its pumped straight into my muscles. Appetite near dosing times is insane and I really feel like I can't get full. I've toyed with pre bedtime dosing and it seems when stacking this with alphamine it would be the way to go. This being the hunger I get from this product seems to over power the appetite suppression I experience from alphamine. I think a very notable thing to add is I started this run after just cycling off of a test booster along with daa and I thought for sure I would notice some decline in strength. Well that is not the case at all, my strength has remained constant and even had a few PR's! To be honest I don't like constantly depending on running daa during my entire natty periods and I think I may have found something to keep me from overusing daa.

Alphamine

This product is literally sent from the heavens!! I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff. I'm surprised an angel doesn't personally deliver alphamine when you order it! I have realized from all the feedback that is not just me that experienced "love at first sip" with this product either. I have been passing out samples at my work to people to get some feedback and now I have 4 different people buying alphamine as well as one of their wives! All it takes is a taste and your inevitably hooked. I think we all agree on the fact that it just may take professional help to survive the 4 weeks that we have to cycle off the product!

As far as energy. As I've mentioned before it has no competition. Up until this product the best energy I had was a few random pre-workouts or fat burners but generally they left me very jittery or the feeling was very short lived. With this it's not the case. Hours of clean energy and not really jittery at all unless you disregard recommendations and take in other stimulants. The one thing I've noticed that is a variable in the amount of energy is taking the product fasted versus with food or within an hour of eating. If I take the product on an empty stomach the energy is much more noticeable and lasts an insane length of time. For instance today I took the product fasted and had pretty descent clean energy. I went and had just over an hour of arm work and came home and ate my post workout which was nearly 1,000 calories and actually noticed an increased boost in energy for the following few hours. Literally stayed wired for a total of about 6-7 hours off just 2 scoops! This was truly remarkable, the most time I've noticed a legal product work for prior to this one was maybe 2-3 hours and a lot of times it's followed by a nasty crash.

Weight loss and appetite suppression have really taken a jump this last week on alphamine. I'm bulking still and the calories have been increased typically about 400-600 calories a more then a maintenance day. I have only put on around 2 lbs total which with my calories consistently increased like they have been that is a huge surprise. When I would normally spill over due to the increase in calories and especially carbs I have been staying lean and tight. It has really allowed me to open up my appetite a lot more then I usually would in order for me to hit the calorie increase. This has made this run extremely fun because I've had the opportunity to eat like I used to eat before I started my strict dieting. The dosing alphamine on an empty stomach and keeping with the night time dosing of anabeta instead of all four caps early in the day has proven to be crucial to the appetite supression properties for me. If I take all four anabeta early the supression is completely over whelmed and I end up eating like crazy. It has worked out great for me right now being I'm bulking but figuring this out now will make an impact on how I use it in the later weeks when I cut/recomp.

The taste of this product is incredible. I do prefer the fruit punch over the red raspberry lemonade still but love to have 1 scoop of each at once. I would love for PES to come out with a bcaa drink with the same flavors so that I could sip on that when I can't sip on the alphamine. Anyone that tells you this isn't the best tasting powder on the market is flat out lying in my eyes.

Agmatine

I'm definitely getting more vascular and the pumps have been pretty good. I've seen quite the increase in effects the last week but the other products I'm running could play a large role in that as well. Hard to fully gauge it while running the rest of these products. For the price you really can't beat it though. As a staple product for me it gets the job done at a lower cost then a lot of competitor prices. As mentioned before I don't feel this product is necessary for everyone especially if your on a tight budget, but I enjoy the pump so I like to run it.

The Stack
    This stack has been incredibly fun to run so far. I was a bit skeptical on how the anabeta and alphamine would work in a stack especially one where I am both bulking and cutting while running them both. I have figured out ways to utilize each to really improve the results that I will get though. I'm completely sold on each one of these products and am very impressed with PES in general. My bf is staying at bay while adding weight, my body feels extremely tight yet my muscles are full in appearance. Veins are popping out and the pumps I'm getting are incredible. Clothes are definitely getting tighter yet my abs are looking more sculpted. Alls I can say to this point is "WOW". To this point I haven't experienced any side besides the joint issue which I cured with cissus. This run has been great so far but I'm really getting excited to see the results I get when I start the cut. From what I've seen so far this just may get legendary.
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Amazing detail and feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write that Jeff
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

Great reviews between this and your other thread. Beast details bro. Keep slaying it
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Everything I need to know put in black and white for me LTL, with a touch of red and blue of course. Lol Good stuff broham.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Always killing it Jeff
    Thank you sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sounds like a little recomp action happening LTL. Good stuff before the onslaught of mass.
    Lean bulk in session! :-)
    PES Representative
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I see u Ltl
    Lol wtf? :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    nice nice. keep it up!
    I'll do my best man!
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Amazing detail and feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write that Jeff
    No problem at all BP. Thank you PES for having amazing products!
    Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Great reviews between this and your other thread. Beast details bro. Keep slaying it
    I appreciate that bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Everything I need to know put in black and white for me LTL, with a touch of red and blue of course. Lol Good stuff broham.
    I try not to leave out any detail. Thanks for your feedback! If you or anyone has any other questions be sure to ask! :-)
    PES Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I forsee LTL being a PES rep in the future :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Damn it... Everytime I open my closet/supp stash... There's a tub of Alphamine staring at me.....
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

I forsee LTL being a PES rep in the future :-D
    Man would that be an honor! Thanks for your support brosef!
    PES Representative
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Man would that be an honor! Thanks for your support brosef!
    Hell yea it would! You fit the description well man couldn't pick a better person if it was up to me. Just like Purus is my home! Keep Killin it brother! You are inspiration!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Hell yea it would! You fit the description well man couldn't pick a better person if it was up to me. Just like Purus is my home! Keep Killin it brother! You are inspiration!
    Nice compliment bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

Nice compliment bud
    Agreed! AB is a good dude!
    PES Representative
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Damn it... Everytime I open my closet/supp stash... There's a tub of Alphamine staring at me.....
    That's not a bad thing bro. I actually had a dream last night, that an internet bodybuilder came over to my house and brought a tub of alphamine for me to try. Kinda weird but hey looks like my subconscious is as ready to start cutting fat as my waking brain lol.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

That's not a bad thing bro. I actually had a dream last night, that an internet bodybuilder came over to my house and brought a tub of alphamine for me to try. Kinda weird but hey looks like my subconscious is as ready to start cutting fat as my waking brain lol.
    I had a bad dream that one came into my work place and handed it out like candy. Started an epidemic and got a bunch of people hooked on it and they all danced around all night screaming yelling and having a great time. Then I found out it wasn't a dream its got people in some weird trance of energy and euphoria. Just remember guys the first taste is free.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

I had a bad dream that one came into my work place and handed it out like candy. Started an epidemic and got a bunch of people hooked on it and they all danced around all night screaming yelling and having a great time. Then I found out it wasn't a dream its got people in some weird trance of energy and euphoria. Just remember guys the first taste is free.
    :-)
    ;-)
    PES Representative
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Agreed! AB is a good dude!
    I try lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%

Damn.... Didn't even know this was going on.

Sub'd !!!

LTL and PES....should be a killer log.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Sub'd !!!

Thanks for joining bro! Was wondering where you were!
    PES Representative
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%

Thanks for joining bro! Was wondering where you were!
    I normally browse the log section. Why did you start this log here ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I normally browse the log section. Why did you start this log here ?
    I guess I felt special! I just figured it being all PES it belongs! :-)
    PES Representative
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%

I guess I felt special! I just figured it being all PES it belongs! :-)
    Gotcha !
    That's my excuse for not finding it. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Sub'd !!!

Better late than never ...=)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Day 22

This was an off day. Not much to report. Caught up on some sleep and now I have the entire weekend off from work! That is a rare occasion so this should be fun! I'm about to hit the gym so I will post up soon.
    PES Representative
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 22

This was an off day. Not much to report. Caught up on some sleep and now I have the entire weekend off from work! That is a rare occasion so this should be fun! I'm about to hit the gym so I will post up soon.
    Nice bro my off day to so I just did cardio
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Nice bro my off day to so I just did cardio
    I don't have off days.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Day 23

Weight 168.9

Shoulders/abs/cardio. Woke up dragging and quickly cured that with 2 scoops FP alphamine. Strength was up today and endurance was incredible. Veins were popping out like crazy on my shoulders and chest through the whole workout. I woke up feeling incredibly lean today too.

Smith seated military press
    1x8 145
    1x6 150
    1x5 155
    1x6 140

Smith shrugs
    1x10 195
    1x9 220
    1x8 250
    1x6 265
    1x8 220

Arnold press
    1x9 50
    1x9 55
    1x7 60 (PR)

Front lateral raises
    1x9 30
    1x6 35
    1x7 30

Upright rows
    1x10 90
    1x8 100

15 mins of weighted ab work.

15 mins 165 cals incline speed walk.
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Hell yeah buddy! Those are some good Arnold presses! Beastly brosef
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Hell yeah buddy! Those are some good Arnold presses! Beastiality brosef.... That's what I'm into
    ???
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

???
    Focker
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Fock my face with your girthy penis and massive deltoids
    !!!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

Name:  image-477960063.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  392.9 KB

Breakfast served chilled!

Bad times are coming. Not sure how I will be able to replace this stuff for my off period...
    PES Representative
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Jealous of that pic!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D