Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn J!!!! Your makin all KINDS of gains :-D

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry LTL had to. You guys tore my sponsored thread to shiz. Your soon a kickass job. Can't wait for my goods ;-)
"You guys come over, party in my thread, and leave a mess all over 5 pages!" LoL

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! Appreciate the help an feedback. I have erase on the way but with how good this pro is treating me I'm almost thinking about picking up another bottle and some cissus. Hmm.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Appreciate the help an feedback. I have erase on the way but with how good this pro is treating me I'm almost thinking about picking up another bottle and some cissus. Hmm.
If you're digging the EP then go for it. Cissus is incredibly effective and should be a big help. If I could only use one supplement that'd probably be it as I'd most likely have to quit lifting otherwise...or possibly lower all weight substantially/permanently.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
If you're digging the EP then go for it. Cissus is incredibly effective and should be a big help. If I could only use one supplement that'd probably be it as I'd most likely have to quit lifting otherwise...or possibly lower all weight substantially/permanently.
Amen to this! I didn't want to oversell it, but Cissus is the one thing I wouldn't give up at this point.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Nutra has super cheap bulk Cssus if you guys can stomach the powder. I don't mind, but it isn't pleasant.
I was taking SuperCissus and switched to bulk to save some money. It tastes like b-hole and now SuperCissus is cheap on nutra! Going back to the capsules.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 Review

One week is in the books guys and here is my thoughts so far.

Anebeta Elite-

Definitely a little early to judge for sure if this has kicked in fully. My libido is up sightly even while being off of DAA for over two weeks now. Strength is up on a few things but nothing too out of the normal. The one aspect I think this product is really working on us hunger and appetite. Even with the appetite suppression from alphamine my hunger goes out of control when I take my second dose of anebeta elite, which is perfect for me as its usually immediately following my weight training. Also helps big time considering I'm in a full bulk mode. Weight has seen an increase but it can probably be expected being I've increased my carb and calorie intake. I think by the end of this week this product will really show its effectiveness!

Erase Pro-

So far this go with EPRO has been awesome. The drying power of the product definitely proves to be second to none. As mentioned before I suffered from pretty bad acne the last time I ran this product, so far so good this time though so lets hope I attributed it to the wrong product because I'm really enjoying it so far. I will add that today I noticed some pain in my joints that is not typical with my body. I will be picking up some cissus and upping my fish oil and water intake drastically to try to prevent this issue.

Agmatine-

Agmatine in general has become almost a staple for me being the pump and added vascularity makes lifting even more enjoyable then it already is. I can't say that this product has been any better then others that I've tried but I also can't say its any worse which is what matters to me. I know in the past I notice the effects to get more noticeable over continued use so imagine I'll enjoy this product more and more as I go. It's plain and simple, everyone loves getting an incredible pump at the gym so this product is useful to any lifter that being said I must also add its not completely necessary if money is an issue. Just my thoughts.

Drum roll please.........

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

So far this stack has blown me away for being this early on. I am incredibly excited that this will be 8 weeks total and I'm just getting started. I have no doubt in my mind that things are going to be progressing pretty rapidly in these next few weeks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Week 1 Review

Anebeta Elite-

Definitely a little early to judge for sure if this has kicked in fully. My libido is even while being off of DAA for over two weeks now. Strength is up on a few things but nothing too out of the normal. The one aspect I think this product is really working on us hunger and appetite. Even with the appetite suppression from alphamine my hunger goes out of control when I take my second dose of anebeta elite, which is perfect for me as its usually immediately following my weight training. Also helps big time considering I'm in a full bulk mode. Weight has seen an increase but it can probably be expected being I've increased my carb and calorie intake. I think by the end of this week this product will really show its effectiveness!

Erase Pro- so far this go with EPRO has been awesome. The drying power of the product definitely proves to be second to none. As mentioned before I suffered from pretty bad acne the last time I ran this product, so far so good this time though so lets hope I attributed it to the wrong product because I'm really enjoying it so far. I will add that today I noticed some pain in my joints that is not typical with my body. I will be picking up some cissus and upping my fish oil and water intake drastically to try to prevent this issue.

Agmatine- agmatine in general has become almost a staple for me being the pump and added vascularity makes lifting even more enjoyable then it already is. I can't say that this product has been any better then others that I've tried but I also can't say its any worse which is what matters to me. I know in the past I notice the effects to get more noticeable over continued use so imagine I'll enjoy this product more and more as I go. It's plain and simple, everyone loves getting an incredible pump at the gym so this product is useful to any lifter that being said I must also add its not completely necessary if money is an issue. Just my thoughts.

Alphamine!!!!- I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

So far this stack has blown me away for being this early on. I am incredibly excited that this will be 8 weeks total and I'm just getting started. I have no doubt in my mind that things are going to be progressing pretty rapidly in these next few weeks.
Well put :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Good stuff man -

I had some weird breakout issues as well when I ran Erase - I really liked it, except for that part....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review so far. Would rep but I can't. I don't whore out my reps so it'll take awhile before I get back to you on that. :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your dose for the AnaB? I haven't used the new version but 6 caps ed was sweet spot with the OG version. Appetite thru the roof and leaning out as well. I also was taking a dose pre-bed. Nothing like some anabolic sleep.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for the support!

AZ I'm running the ABE at 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout. Maybe I'll try mixing up a bit.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost took today off the gym but after sipping on some heaven in a shaker I'm ready to get a good pump! Arms destroyed in t-minus 20!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
What's your dose for the AnaB? I haven't used the new version but 6 caps ed was sweet spot with the OG version. Appetite thru the roof and leaning out as well. I also was taking a dose pre-bed. Nothing like some anabolic sleep.
i was running five caps, will have to try 6 next go on the OG.

Almost took today off the gym but after sipping on some heaven in a shaker I'm ready to get a good pump! Arms destroyed in t-minus 20!

aww snap! the drive to lift even when you don't feel like it...you vs. you!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thata boy, I have a head cold, took a scoop of alphamine to get me going tonight

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
In a little late but looking forward to this amazing transformation.... that first pic sure looks sexy tho :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a little late but looking forward to this amazing transformation.... that first pic sure looks sexy tho :)
Thanks bro montana! Have a couple sneak peaks for today's update in 20 mins!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Week 1 Review

Anebeta Elite-

Definitely a little early to judge for sure if this has kicked in fully. My libido is up sightly even while being off of DAA for over two weeks now. Strength is up on a few things but nothing too out of the normal. The one aspect I think this product is really working on us hunger and appetite. Even with the appetite suppression from alphamine my hunger goes out of control when I take my second dose of anebeta elite, which is perfect for me as its usually immediately following my weight training. Also helps big time considering I'm in a full bulk mode. Weight has seen an increase but it can probably be expected being I've increased my carb and calorie intake. I think by the end of this week this product will really show its effectiveness!

Erase Pro-

So far this go with EPRO has been awesome. The drying power of the product definitely proves to be second to none. As mentioned before I suffered from pretty bad acne the last time I ran this product, so far so good this time though so lets hope I attributed it to the wrong product because I'm really enjoying it so far. I will add that today I noticed some pain in my joints that is not typical with my body. I will be picking up some cissus and upping my fish oil and water intake drastically to try to prevent this issue.

Agmatine-

Agmatine in general has become almost a staple for me being the pump and added vascularity makes lifting even more enjoyable then it already is. I can't say that this product has been any better then others that I've tried but I also can't say its any worse which is what matters to me. I know in the past I notice the effects to get more noticeable over continued use so imagine I'll enjoy this product more and more as I go. It's plain and simple, everyone loves getting an incredible pump at the gym so this product is useful to any lifter that being said I must also add its not completely necessary if money is an issue. Just my thoughts.

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

Solid 1st week review! Liking the alphamine I see huh?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid 1st week review! Liking the alphamine I see huh?
Understatement of the year! I'm not sure why it is labeled a fat burner rather then overall life changer and mood enhancer..... With added fat burning properties...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Weight 169.1

Arms. Amazing, so amazing! Weight felt light! Got a few looks when my 170 frame through plates on the easy bar and as while hooking up with the 70 lb db for dips. Straight beast day in the gym and I was flying high. Just kept wanting to do another set of everything. Carbs had me full supps had me ripped so I took a few shots.

Preacher curl
1x5 75
1x6 95
1x6 105
1x7 90

Weighted dips
1x11 BW+70 (PR bros, felt so beast)
1x7 BW+70
1x9 BW+50

Db curl
1x9 40
1x6 45
1x7 40

Close grip bench
1x8 135
1x6 155
1x6 145
1x5 140

Arm extension machine
1x12 70
1x11 80
1x10 90
1x10 105
1x10 100

Hammer curl
1x8 40
2x6 45
1x7 40

Vbar pulldown
1x15 57.5
1x10 72.5
1x9 87.5

Incline speed walk 15 mins 165 cals

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-2576477881.jpg

image-2471194784.jpg

image-3079600551.jpg

image-2584683485.jpg

Up three pounds gym weight but judging from side shot it doesn't seem much is bad weight. I didn't even do abs today so I wonder what difference it would have made in the shots! Little water on the love handles but hey I am bulking right?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking swole! Love hitting PRs and that added weight on dips must have felt epic. :cool:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
looking good boss. definitely can see how the hardening effects play a role in appearance

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
June can't come soon enough bro!
Honestly I'm more excited about the next few months. It has been amazing to find that natty alpha feeling lately. Cycling has its benefits but coming off and feeling weak is truly depressing. I've discovered how to get my body back to enjoying its natural potential and it has me feeling unstoppable! :arms:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job with the PR on weighted dips. Looking like a beast brother.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked bro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looking swole kid

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking swole! Love hitting PRs and that added weight on dips must have felt epic. :cool:
Thanks bro! The dips felt incredible. Easily pushing the weight up next week.
looking good boss. definitely can see how the hardening effects play a role in appearance
Thank you! Definitely staying nice and tight even with all the extra calories. Supps are doing there job.

Great job with the PR on weighted dips. Looking like a beast brother.
My dips have been going up like crazy in the last few months. Really enjoy doing them and PR's are very common there and with pull-ups. Thank you sir!

Stacked bro!
:)

Getting real in here bro!
You and them damn midget pics! LMAO
Looking swole kid
Thanks buddy. Appreciate it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Weight unknown

Not going to lie I'm feeling pretty rough today. Much needed off day from the gym, but can't seem to get any energy. My first serving of alphamine helped get me through to now but I'm only have way through this 12 hour shift. Sipping on 2 scoops right now with some bcaa's let's hope it does what it does best and carries me through. Shoulders tomorrow and only working 8 hours so I'm going to try and catch up on some rest.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Day 10

Weight unknown

Not going to lie I'm feeling pretty rough today. Much needed off day from the gym, but can't seem to get any energy. My first serving of alphamine helped get me through to now but I'm only have way through this 12 hour shift. Sipping on 2 scoops right now with some bcaa's let's hope it does what it does best and carries me through. Shoulders tomorrow and only working 8 hours so I'm going to try and catch up on some rest.
Get some rest man. Hope you aren't getting sick - seems to be going around. Some days you feel like crap no matter what you take. Hope you make it through your shift and have a good better day tomorrow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Weight 167.5

BB Shoulder Press
1x6 135
1x5 145
1x6 135
1x7 120

BB shrugs
1x8 185
1x8 235
1x7 255
1x6 260

Incline bench press
1x8 135
1x8 155
2x7 165
1x10 145

Arnold press (first time doing)
1x10 25
1x10 30
2x8 40
1x7 40

Side laterals
2x8 35

15 mins weighted ab/oblique work.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seem to be stalling on both shoulders and incline bench. It's a bit discouraging, anyone have ideas. I rotate bb and db just get that out of the way.

Adding Arnold press really felt good though.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I seem to be stalling on both shoulders and incline bench. It's a bit discouraging, anyone have ideas. I rotate bb and db just get that out of the way.

When was your last full blown deload/break? I know you've got nutrition on lock. Maybe throw some rest pauses in there, forced reps if you have a good spot.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When was your last full blown deload/break? I know you've got nutrition on lock. Maybe throw some rest pauses in there, forced reps if you have a good spot.
I did that short deload right after my last cycle. I think The carbs are messing me up in the gym I may go back to my low carb diet and just up the protein to make up for the calories. We will see what happens on legs tomorrow.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Standing BB shoulder presses helped me a ton with all my other presses. I always did seated BB's but switched to standing a while ago. It made my DB presses go way up

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Besides the placement/approach adjustments we talked about you might want to consider trying lower reps for a while to see if that helps increase strength.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice guys.

Super cissus is on its way also ordered another EPRO. Living the stuff this time around and I'm sill dosing it daily. :) will be starting SS DAA by end of week three. Very excited to see what strength does when mixing these supplements with DAA!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys.

Super cissus is on its way also ordered another EPRO. Living the stuff this time around and I'm sill dosing it daily. :) will be starting SS DAA by end of week three. Very excited to see what strength does when mixing these supplements with DAA!
Happy to hear you are getting the Cissus.