Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 6 of 24 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Week 1 Review

    One week is in the books guys and here is my thoughts so far.

    Anebeta Elite-

    Definitely a little early to judge for sure if this has kicked in fully. My libido is up sightly even while being off of DAA for over two weeks now. Strength is up on a few things but nothing too out of the normal. The one aspect I think this product is really working on us hunger and appetite. Even with the appetite suppression from alphamine my hunger goes out of control when I take my second dose of anebeta elite, which is perfect for me as its usually immediately following my weight training. Also helps big time considering I'm in a full bulk mode. Weight has seen an increase but it can probably be expected being I've increased my carb and calorie intake. I think by the end of this week this product will really show its effectiveness!

    Erase Pro-

    So far this go with EPRO has been awesome. The drying power of the product definitely proves to be second to none. As mentioned before I suffered from pretty bad acne the last time I ran this product, so far so good this time though so lets hope I attributed it to the wrong product because I'm really enjoying it so far. I will add that today I noticed some pain in my joints that is not typical with my body. I will be picking up some cissus and upping my fish oil and water intake drastically to try to prevent this issue.

    Agmatine-

    Agmatine in general has become almost a staple for me being the pump and added vascularity makes lifting even more enjoyable then it already is. I can't say that this product has been any better then others that I've tried but I also can't say its any worse which is what matters to me. I know in the past I notice the effects to get more noticeable over continued use so imagine I'll enjoy this product more and more as I go. It's plain and simple, everyone loves getting an incredible pump at the gym so this product is useful to any lifter that being said I must also add its not completely necessary if money is an issue. Just my thoughts.

    Drum roll please.........

    Alphamine!!!!-

    I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

    On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

    Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

    So far this stack has blown me away for being this early on. I am incredibly excited that this will be 8 weeks total and I'm just getting started. I have no doubt in my mind that things are going to be progressing pretty rapidly in these next few weeks.
    Wow. Jeff = winning!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. DAA brings solid results for me. Hope you have the same.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Thanks for the advice guys.

    Super cissus is on its way also ordered another EPRO. Living the stuff this time around and I'm sill dosing it daily. :-) will be starting SS DAA by end of week three. Very excited to see what strength does when mixing these supplements with DAA!
    DAA should be a great addition and might be just what you need to get past that plateau.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Day 12

    Gym weight 169

    Hack squat
    1x8 90+sled
    1x8 140+sled
    1x8 180+sled
    1x7 190+sled (PR)
    1x7 180+sled

    Calf raises
    1x12 180
    1x12 200
    1x14 200
    1x10 180

    Leg curl
    1x10 90
    1x7 110
    1x7 115
    1x8 95

    Leg extension
    1x10 120
    1x9 130
    1x8 140
    1x7 125
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Solid wheels day bro! Keep up the good work LTL.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. keep it up

  7. Name:  2.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  83.4 KB

    Going with the theme of the day. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 026"/>

    Going with the theme of the day. Lol
    My god man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 026"/>

    Going with the theme of the day. Lol
    Thanks for the boner bro.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Yes please.

  11. I have the perfect squat routine for her too!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Nice work today and on the pr. Here is a little motivation to get you through the extra hours tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Nice work today and on the pr. Here is a little motivation to get you through the extra hours tonight.
    Ur an idiot lmao!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Name:  image-589172605.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  503.7 KB

    Came as I was heading our the door. Will be trying it tomorrow.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Really want to try the Rasp. Lemonade! :soon:


  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Really want to try the Rasp. Lemonade! :soon:

    Pm me your address and 3 scoops will be on its way ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Pm me your address and 3 scoops will be on its way ;-)
    You don't have to do that. I enjoy my FP so there is no doubt I will support PES and get the RL at some point! Thanks for the offer tho.

  18. Damn LTL is a generous ****er :-) kickin ass LTL
    That's what flavor I have comin ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Still killin it Jeff!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Nice work today and on the pr. Here is a little motivation to get you through the extra hours tonight.

    LoL, those photos kill me!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    LoL, those photos kill me!
    Haha finally!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Haha finally!
    I am kind of curious as to why you have so many midget pictures though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I am kind of curious as to why you have so many midget pictures though
    because they bring me joy
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    because they bring me joy
    Lol fair enough.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    because they bring me joy
    in the pants?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    in the pants?
    Sometimes....
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Week 1 Review

    One week is in the books guys and here is my thoughts so far.

    Anebeta Elite-

    Definitely a little early to judge for sure if this has kicked in fully. My libido is up sightly even while being off of DAA for over two weeks now. Strength is up on a few things but nothing too out of the normal. The one aspect I think this product is really working on us hunger and appetite. Even with the appetite suppression from alphamine my hunger goes out of control when I take my second dose of anebeta elite, which is perfect for me as its usually immediately following my weight training. Also helps big time considering I'm in a full bulk mode. Weight has seen an increase but it can probably be expected being I've increased my carb and calorie intake. I think by the end of this week this product will really show its effectiveness!

    Erase Pro-

    So far this go with EPRO has been awesome. The drying power of the product definitely proves to be second to none. As mentioned before I suffered from pretty bad acne the last time I ran this product, so far so good this time though so lets hope I attributed it to the wrong product because I'm really enjoying it so far. I will add that today I noticed some pain in my joints that is not typical with my body. I will be picking up some cissus and upping my fish oil and water intake drastically to try to prevent this issue.

    Agmatine-

    Agmatine in general has become almost a staple for me being the pump and added vascularity makes lifting even more enjoyable then it already is. I can't say that this product has been any better then others that I've tried but I also can't say its any worse which is what matters to me. I know in the past I notice the effects to get more noticeable over continued use so imagine I'll enjoy this product more and more as I go. It's plain and simple, everyone loves getting an incredible pump at the gym so this product is useful to any lifter that being said I must also add its not completely necessary if money is an issue. Just my thoughts.

    Drum roll please.........

    Alphamine!!!!-

    I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

    On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

    Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

    So far this stack has blown me away for being this early on. I am incredibly excited that this will be 8 weeks total and I'm just getting started. I have no doubt in my mind that things are going to be progressing pretty rapidly in these next few weeks.
    Bump.. :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Am I weird because I want to rush home and get to sleep so my date with raspberry lemonade comes quicker? If so being normal isn't for me! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Am I weird because I want to rush home and get to sleep so my date with raspberry lemonade comes quicker? If so being normal isn't for me! :-)
    Not wierd at all :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Am I weird because I want to rush home and get to sleep so my date with raspberry lemonade comes quicker? If so being normal isn't for me! :-)
    I want raspberry lemonade
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D
    By ManBeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:30 AM
Log in
Log in