Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 6 of 18 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    How strong is the appetite suppression?
    For me it's noticeable but I can eat no matter what. The ABE defeats the suppression in most cases too. My second serving for the day is usually spaced far apart from the Anabeta and the suppression is way more evident.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

God I'm behind! Subbed!!!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    God I'm behind! Subbed!!!!!
    Natty and Valdeezy subbed in the same night! Now it's a party!

Sipping on RL and FP at the moment and I'm in heaven!
    PES Representative
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Natty and Valdeezy subbed in the same night! Now it's a party!

Sipping on RL and FP at the moment and I'm in heaven!
    Winning imo lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Yum I always enjoy a little Mexican food every now and then how's my brother doing?
    Doing pretty damn good bro! Looking forward to adding DAA soon too! Sh1t will get real sick then !
    PES Representative
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Doing pretty damn good bro! Looking forward to adding DAA soon too! Sh1t will get real sick then !
    Pretty sure I'm in DAA withdraw... Back on in a few weeks with the testify stack! I can't wait two epic months!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Kegels and beagles son!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    hell yea LTL!!! What you say we get some drinks after work then maybe come back to my place so we can see who blinds eachothers brown eye first ;-) then maybe cuddle a bit before the wife gets home!
    I knew somethin was wierd bout yall
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I knew somethin was wierd bout yall
    I win.... every time!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I win.... every time!
    Haha sup brothers
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Haha sup brothers
    Haha not much just trying to get through another night at work. Sorry it happens to be at your expense.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lol I'm doin the same haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Lol I'm doin the same haha
    So...homecoming that's exciting stuff bro.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Name:  p.jpeg
Views: 117
Size:  10.8 KB
    Quick photo update
    Didn't know you were on
    This big of a cut.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Didn't know you were on
    This big of a cut.
    How'd you get that?! I was told they were destroyed.... B-)
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Natty is funny... He shows up when he feels like it... I do the same. A party ain't a party until we walk in...

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Natty is funny... He shows up when he feels like it... I do the same. A party ain't a party until we walk in...
    Guaranteed!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

How'd you get that?! I was told they were destroyed.... B-)
    Deezy! I've got a source. Selling for 5 a piece. Pay pal gladly accepted.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    So...homecoming that's exciting stuff bro.
    Anyone who understands this is ok with me. The reference to the other thread is so focking epic and filled with win. You cracked me up tonight bro!

PES Representative
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Who do you think is the anonymous source is? ; )
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Anyone who understands this is ok with me. The reference to the other thread is so focking epic and filled with win. You cracked me up tonight bro!

Haha tonight was A GOOD night. This needs to happen more often.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Week 1 Review

One week is in the books guys and here is my thoughts so far.

Anebeta Elite-

Definitely a little early to judge for sure if this has kicked in fully. My libido is up sightly even while being off of DAA for over two weeks now. Strength is up on a few things but nothing too out of the normal. The one aspect I think this product is really working on us hunger and appetite. Even with the appetite suppression from alphamine my hunger goes out of control when I take my second dose of anebeta elite, which is perfect for me as its usually immediately following my weight training. Also helps big time considering I'm in a full bulk mode. Weight has seen an increase but it can probably be expected being I've increased my carb and calorie intake. I think by the end of this week this product will really show its effectiveness!

Erase Pro-

So far this go with EPRO has been awesome. The drying power of the product definitely proves to be second to none. As mentioned before I suffered from pretty bad acne the last time I ran this product, so far so good this time though so lets hope I attributed it to the wrong product because I'm really enjoying it so far. I will add that today I noticed some pain in my joints that is not typical with my body. I will be picking up some cissus and upping my fish oil and water intake drastically to try to prevent this issue.

Agmatine-

Agmatine in general has become almost a staple for me being the pump and added vascularity makes lifting even more enjoyable then it already is. I can't say that this product has been any better then others that I've tried but I also can't say its any worse which is what matters to me. I know in the past I notice the effects to get more noticeable over continued use so imagine I'll enjoy this product more and more as I go. It's plain and simple, everyone loves getting an incredible pump at the gym so this product is useful to any lifter that being said I must also add its not completely necessary if money is an issue. Just my thoughts.

Drum roll please.........

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

So far this stack has blown me away for being this early on. I am incredibly excited that this will be 8 weeks total and I'm just getting started. I have no doubt in my mind that things are going to be progressing pretty rapidly in these next few weeks.
    ^^^Work hard play hard^^^
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 14

Weight 168.8

Back/chest. Not used to this split. It was pretty fun and was recommended by a juice head I was talking to at the gym the other day. Pump was unbelievable and pics probably would have been good today but ha to rush out of the gym because I'm on 12s today. The last few days I have felt and seen the supps kick it in to overdrive. I keep eating more and more throughout the day but am leaning and getting more vascular! :-)

Lat pulldown wide
    1x8 160
    1x6 180
    1x7 160

Decline bench
    1x8 185
    1x6 225
    1x5 225

Incline hammer press (WPA)
    1x10 90
    1x8 100
    1x5 105
    1x6 95
    1x10 75

Close grip pulldown
    1x10 140
    2x7 160

Hammer row (WPA)
    1x10 80
    1x9 90
    1x8 90

Wide hammer press (WPA)
    1x8 100
    1x8 110
    1x8 125
    1x7 125
    PES Representative
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

eating more and getting leaner/vascular is SWEET.

I've been feeling amazing lately as well. I've just been in an all-around better mood. I'm not sure if this is the direct effect from the Alphamine or just a secondary one from looking in the mirror and just being like "Damn, where is the sculptor that chiseled this work of art?"
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Funny thing is I'm switching my routine this up coming monday and will be doing the chest/back routine. Was currently doing chest and tris.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    eating more and getting leaner/vascular is SWEET.

I've been feeling amazing lately as well. I've just been in an all-around better mood. I'm not sure if this is the direct effect from the Alphamine or just a secondary one from looking in the mirror and just being like "Damn, where is the sculptor that chiseled this work of art?"
    There is no doubt in my mind it is the alphamine that is elevating your mood bro. I hit hard on that topic in my one week review. I was about down and out before the run, working 70 hours a week and not seeing my family enough. Now I feel lifted each day and can breeze through 12 hours of work and say what now. I'm close to going ahead and saying this is the best overall product I've used to date... How the hell can a fat burner make me feel better motivation and confidence then a cycle???
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Funny thing is I'm switching my routine this up coming monday and will be doing the chest/back routine. Was currently doing chest and tris.
    Your in for a treat man. I felt 6 feet tall and bullet proof walking out the gym today!
    PES Representative
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is no doubt in my mind it is the alphamine that is elevating your mood bro. I hit hard on that topic in my one week review. I was about down and out before the run, working 70 hours a week and not seeing my family enough. Now I feel lifted each day and can breeze through 12 hours of work and say what now. I'm close to going ahead and saying this is the best overall product I've used to date... How the hell can a fat burner make me feel better motivation and confidence then a cycle???

Your in for a treat man. I felt 6 feet tall and bullet proof walking out the gym today!
    Lol. Word up. Lets kill this sh!t big man! I can't wait to switch it up a bit. Always exciting
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Anyone who enjoys getting their ass pounded is ok with me. The hole that is meant for exit only is so focking sore and filled with baby gravy. You tore me up tonight bro!

Ew...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn bro you make me want to add some alphamine to my purus stack and double down on gains for natty stacks comp!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ew...
    Haha found tonights target
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ew...
    Damn you man!
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Week 2 review

Alright guys I have a bit of free time at work do I'll throw up a review. Erase pro and Anabeta are complimenting each other nicely. Eating like a mad man and have been taking in way more carbs then my usual diet but very little spilling over if any! Have had some joint discomfort but super cissus came in today and I'm now taking my second dose.

The strength gain hasn't been out of this world just yet but I am noticing that I'm adding reps on everything and each set seems easier then the week befores set at the same weight if that makes sense. I really expect the strength I shoot up here quickly as I'll be starting daa in the next week. Overall body composition is getting better and better with an added 3 lbs on my gym weight! :-). I'm noticing my body is feeling a lot tighter and more vascular. Especially in my chest and upper abdomen.

Mood and energy are seeing incredible changes for the better and work and life in general feels a lot easier with lower stress levels. This can easily be contributed to the alphamine. Appetite suppression is noticeable but not to he point where i can't eat or food doesn't taste good. The energy is still really old from this stuff and it doesn't seem as if I'm building up any type of tolerance to it, which is good in my eyes! I Also picked up the red raspberry lemonade flavor and tried it the last few days. I'm definitely a bigger fan of fruit punch but the RL is pretty damn good as well. I've been mixing 1 scoop RL with 1 scoop FP and it is a great combo! I think it's safe to say alphamine is the drink they serve in heaven!

The agmatine is helping a lot with pumps and vascular appearance. I kind of noted that I usually see an increase in effects with this type of a product with continued use and this is no different. I have veins popping out in my chest and back that I'm not used to seeing as well as my calves.

Day 1 gym weight 166.1
    Day 14 gym weight 168.8
    Up 2.7 lbs
    PES Representative
  34. Diamond Member

Solid review Jeffy. Keep up the good work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Nice review buddy. How much agmatine are ur taking? I just started mine this week at 1000g and I'm not getting much of a pump. Ima ramp it up to 1500g
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Nice review buddy. How much agmatine are ur taking? I just started mine this week at 1000g and I'm not getting much of a pump. Ima ramp it up to 1500g
    I take 1g daily pre-workout about a half hour prior. I think they recommend 1.5 grams for 200 plus body weight, what's your stats?
    PES Representative
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I take 1g daily pre-workout about a half hour prior. I think they recommend 1.5 grams for 200 plus body weight, what's your stats?
    I do the same. I weigh 175. No where near 200 yet lol. Maybe I'm one of the non responders. It's only been two days. So let's see how today goes. Doing chest today so pumps should be intense.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    +1. I stopped taking agmatine about 2 months ago because I ran out and was leaving for honeymoon and figured I didn't need any. Lecheek's SpeedX3 I'm logging has some in it, and GOOD LORD did I miss it. Not sure how much is in there (prop blend) but my god the pumps come on like the second set into my first exercise. I missed that feeling! Can't wait to start dosing it myself when I run my natty stack here in October
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  39. New Member

I weigh 215 and i take 1000 preworkout and 500 later. I get a real nice pump.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I weigh 215 and i take 1000 preworkout and 500 later. I get a real nice pump.
    Damn. Idk let's see how it goes today. Maybe I'm complaining to early.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 07:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D