Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 4 of 29 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Thanks for that scoop and a half of alphamine! Jeff had to throw me a bone and get me exited for my stack in October. I am now a believer, this stuff is liquid amazing! Being an early riser and working 3rd shift is rough but tonight I feel refreshed and alive as opposed to zombie. Thanks bro!
    Told ya I wasn't talking sh1t!! I'm blown away by this stuff!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Told ya I wasn't talking sh1t!! I'm gonna blow 4 dudes off and have them nut in my mouth so I can gargle it!
    Bro.....
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Thanks for that scoop and a half of alphamine! Jeff had to throw me a bone and get me exited for my stack in October. I am now a believer, this stuff is liquid amazing! Being an early riser and working 3rd shift is rough but tonight I feel refreshed and alive as opposed to zombie. Thanks bro!
    I work 2nd shift man. I would love to switch to 3rd but I have to be home in the mornings with kid. I'm pretty sure I'd never sleep
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I work 2nd shift man. I would love to switch to 3rd but I have to be home in the mornings with kid. I'm pretty sure I'd never sleep
    I feel for the 2nd shifters. Sleep is sacred 11 am to 4 pm everyday. We've been on 7 days a week since I think March.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Thanks for that scoop and a half of alphamine! Jeff had to throw me a bone and get me exited for my stack in October. I am now a believer, this stuff is liquid amazing! Being an early riser and working 3rd shift is rough but tonight I feel refreshed and alive as opposed to zombie. Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Told ya I wasn't talking sh1t!! I'm blown away by this stuff!
    Saving these for the review thread I will inevitably create lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Saving these for the review thread I will inevitably create lol.
    :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Told ya I wasn't talking sh1t!! I'm gonna blow 4 dudes off and have them nut in my mouth so I can gargle it!


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Bro.....

    Hahhahahaha funny ****.



    Nice Lifts LTL



    iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  8. PES needs to make a parody of those Ovaltine commercials. "More Alphamine please!"

  9. Sorry LTL had to. You guys tore my sponsored thread to shiz. Your soon a kickass job. Can't wait for my goods ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sorry LTL had to. You guys filled my as with jizz. You up for a rim job. Can't wait to give you my goods ;-)
    Gettin saucy in here!! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Sorry LTL had to. You guys tore butthole to shiz. Your soon going to be giving me a hand job. Can't wait for my goods to be all over your chin ;-)
    And it starts
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Day 8

    Weight 168.8

    Chest day. Woke up pretty sore, joints are feeling real rough. Starting to think EPRO is really in full effect. Weight is also creeping up about a half a pound a day yet I'm staying real dry. Really felt rushed being I have to go into work early today. Still got a damn good pump and workout though. I think this is one of the first times in a long time that my back has been achy sore from a workout so I can tell I killed it yesterday. Any suggestions on achy joints besides water and fish oil?

    Flat bench
    1x8 185
    1x6 225
    1x5 225
    1x10 185

    Incline hammer press (WPA)
    1x10 70
    1x8 80
    1x7 90 (PR)
    1x7 80

    Wide hammer press (WPA)
    1x12 90
    1x9 115
    1x8 120
    1x7 110

    Pectoral machine
    1x12 90
    1x10 100
    1x9 105
    1x9 95
    1x9 90

    15 minutes of weighted abs/obliques
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Day 8

    Weight 168.8

    Chest day. Woke up pretty sore, joints are feeling real rough. Starting to think EPRO is really in full effect. Weight is also creeping up about a half a pound a day yet I'm staying real dry. Really felt rushed being I have to go into work early today. Still got a damn good pump and workout though. I think this is one of the first times in a long time that my back has been achy sore from a workout so I can tell I killed it yesterday. Any suggestions on achy joints besides water and fish oil?

    Flat bench
    1x8 185
    1x6 225
    1x5 225
    1x10 185

    Incline hammer press (WPA)
    1x10 70
    1x8 80
    1x7 90 (PR)
    1x7 80

    Wide hammer press (WPA)
    1x12 90
    1x9 115
    1x8 120
    1x7 110

    Pectoral machine
    1x12 90
    1x10 100
    1x9 105
    1x9 95
    1x9 90

    15 minutes of weighted abs/obliques
    You need some Cissus. Osteo-Sport is legit too but straight Cissus will take care of those joints.

  14. I had to cut the dose back on the OG Erase because my joints were creaking.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Usp labs Supercissus Jeff, I swear by it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Usp labs Supercissus Jeff, I swear by it.
    This ^^
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. good numbers on the lifts bro. definitely getting stronger. for my joints i stack cissius with glucosamine and chondriotin and fish oils. its seemed to help quite a bit considering almost 2 years ago now the dr wanted to open up my shoulder to put it back together. im not saying the stuff works miracles but its helped with inflammation enough to forgo surgery until i cant move the thing. also, i've heard deca and npp are great for joints...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    You need some Cissus. Osteo-Sport is legit too but straight Cissus will take care of those joints.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I had to cut the dose back on the OG Erase because my joints were creaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Usp labs Supercissus Jeff, I swear by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    This ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    good numbers on the lifts bro. definitely getting stronger. for my joints i stack cissius with glucosamine and chondriotin and fish oils. its seemed to help quite a bit considering almost 2 years ago now the dr wanted to open up my shoulder to put it back together. im not saying the stuff works miracles but its helped with inflammation enough to forgo surgery until i cant move the thing. also, i've heard deca and npp are great for joints...
    Sounds good and thanks bros. I will try upping the fish oil and water intake and cut back to every other day on the Epro for a bit. Got so excited because I wasn't seeing any sides so I went crazy with it! I remember last time I ran it eod was more then enough, so we shall see. I'm really liking how well it's keeping me dry so It may be worth it to pick cissus up and keep it at daily dosing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Damn dude your flat bench is solid as fug for 168 lbs bro
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. 1 week review should be up by tomorrow morning. :-) Won't be doing weekly pics being the changes on a natty stack are much more noticeable on an every other week basis.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Damn dude your flat bench is solid as fug for 168 lbs bro
    Thanks, felt weak as sh1t though because of the soreness in my joints and back. I will make sure next weeks chest work out is following a rest day to get back to where I was last chest day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Damn wish I saw this sooner!

    Subbed!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn wish I saw this sooner!

    Subbed!
    Thanks bro! Welcome!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Usp labs Supercissus Jeff, I swear by it.
    Same here, SuperCissus is amazing for joints and inflammation.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Awesome chest day bro!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D
    By ManBeast in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:30 AM
Log in
Log in