Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 16 of 29 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    LMAO, that is pretty cute if you ask me...

    WTF is this new smiley?
    HA! I saw that the other day & just thought I was seeing stuff/too early in the morning.... Someone's been paying attention to the threads around here lately..... lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    LMAO, that is pretty cute if you ask me...

    WTF is this new smiley?
    that smiley is just disturbing.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. It's a clomid facial
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Day 27

    Weight 168.8

    Back day. Looks like a few days off treated me well. Strength was good but more noticeable was the incredible pump and fullness I had in my muscles. It felt really good to get back at it.

    Wide lat pulldown
    1x12 120
    1x8 160
    1x5 180
    1x7 160

    Close grip pulldown
    1x10 140
    1x8 160
    1x7 160

    Cable low row
    1x10 160
    1x8 180
    1x6 180
    1x9 160

    Hammer pulldown (WPA)
    1x8 90
    1x5 115
    1x7 100

    Bent over hammer row
    1x12 45
    1x10 70
    1x9 95
    1x8 105 drop to 95 for 4
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Day 27

    Weight 168.8

    Back day. Looks like a few days off treated me well. Strength was good but more noticeable was the incredible pump and fullness I had in my muscles. It felt really good to get back at it.

    Wide lat pulldown
    1x12 120
    1x8 160
    1x5 180
    1x7 160

    Close grip pulldown
    1x10 140
    1x8 160
    1x7 160

    Cable low row
    1x10 160
    1x8 180
    1x6 180
    1x9 160

    Hammer pulldown (WPA)
    1x8 90
    1x5 115
    1x7 100

    Bent over hammer row
    1x12 45
    1x10 70
    1x9 95
    1x8 105 drop to 95 for 4
    Those are some fine looking numbers bro! Awesome workout . Have you thought about switching the Pulldowns with some Weighted Pull ups or Dead Hang Pull ups bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  6. Crazy strong bra

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Those are some fine looking numbers bro! Awesome workout . Have you thought about switching the Pulldowns with some Weighted Pull ups or Dead Hang Pull ups bro?
    Thanks. I normally do weighted pull ups just rotate in lat pull down here and there.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Thanks. I normally do weighted pull ups just rotate in lat pull down here and there.
    I did weighted pull ups last week for the first time. Holy hell even with just a 25 lb plate I could feel a big difference from BW pull ups. It's weird though because I could do almost just as many with the weight as I usually do without it?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I did weighted pull ups last week for the first time. Holy hell even with just a 25 lb plate I could feel a big difference from BW pull ups. It's weird though because I could do almost just as many with the weight as I usually do without it?
    Yeah - I like to switch it up - I've noticed a drop back to BW & upping the number of sets & tempo once in a while helps me get past any roadblocks -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  10. Love back day, great job bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Awesome workout! ^Agreed, back day rocks!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Thanks bros! It is my favorite day too! Almost neck and neck with shoulders.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Day 28

    Weight 170.4

    Shoulders/abs. Woke up a bit later then I wanted to so my workout was a bit rushed. Energy and strength felt good and I pumped out a good quick shoulder workout.

    Military press
    1x8 95
    1x7 125
    1x6 135
    1x7 130

    Hammer shrug
    1x10 180
    1x8 200
    1x8 220
    2x8 230
    1x10 180

    Upright row
    1x10 100
    1x8 100
    1x7 100

    Machine shoulder press
    1x8 90
    1x8 105
    1x7 115

    10 mins of weighted abs
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Nice workout LTL. Are you up 6lbs at this point?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Nice workout LTL. Are you up 6lbs at this point?
    Gym weigh in is about 2-2.5 lbs heavier then original nude weigh in. I would say I'm about 3.5 up so far.

    Thanks bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Day 28

    Weight 170.4

    Shoulders/abs. Woke up a bit later then I wanted to so my workout was a bit rushed. Energy and strength felt good and I pumped out a good quick shoulder workout.

    Military press
    1x8 95
    1x7 125
    1x6 135
    1x7 130

    Hammer shrug
    1x10 180
    1x8 200
    1x8 220
    2x8 230
    1x10 180

    Upright row
    1x10 100
    1x8 100
    1x7 100

    Machine shoulder press
    1x8 90
    1x8 105
    1x7 115

    10 mins of weighted abs
    Solid efficient workout. Love shoulder days.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Crushed shoulders today as well LTL. Love a solid pump in them.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Day 28

    Weight 170.4

    Shoulders/abs. Woke up a bit later then I wanted to so my workout was a bit rushed. Energy and strength felt good and I pumped out a good quick shoulder workout.

    Military press
    1x8 95
    1x7 125
    1x6 135
    1x7 130

    Hammer shrug
    1x10 180
    1x8 200
    1x8 220
    2x8 230
    1x10 180

    Upright row
    1x10 100
    1x8 100
    1x7 100

    Machine shoulder press
    1x8 90
    1x8 105
    1x7 115

    10 mins of weighted abs
    fockin nice numbers bro, keep killin it!!

  19. Killing it as always Jeff, new pic in your profile looks lean bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Patchouli heaven! Just sayin. Great work brother btw that cissus is BA appreciate the advance mine will be here any day.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  21. Name:  image-1363067853.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  562.5 KB

    Nice little run...

    Shift is now added to the supp regime. Should give me that extra boost I'll need in this part of the run.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. By the way found my latest addiction.

    5 oz water
    5 oz g2 grape Gatorade
    2 scoops FP
    Lots of ice!

    AMAZING!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Name:  image-1363067853.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  562.5 KB

    Nice little run...

    Shift is now added to the supp regime. Should give me that extra boost I'll need in this part of the run.
    thats all? man you cant even see the top of my dresser its got so many bottles on it! lol
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  24. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    thats all? man you cant even see the top of my dresser its got so many bottles on it! lol
    This is just for this run -1 alphamine. 1 tub is for a co worker. If I showed a pic of my cupboard stash you will see why my girl says we need more cupboard space! Im a supp hoarder! Lol
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    This is just for this run -1 alphamine. 1 tub is for a co worker. If I showed a pic of my cupboard stash you will see why my girl says we need more cupboard space! Im a supp hoarder! Lol
    Lol i think we all are to an extent. After i got home i threw a bunch out that i never take and still have too many
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D
    By ManBeast in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:30 AM
Log in
Log in