Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 15 of 29 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. looking good bro. nice PRs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Gettin big bro
    You implying I was small? LOL Thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I need that chest lol
    We can work out a deal, I need your guns!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice chesticles LTL. Congratz on the PRs
    Thank you sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Looking big broham. Awesome seperation!
    :-) Thanks danny boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Looking solid bro,

    Grats on PR's

    Thank you and welcome I think?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    looking good bro. nice PRs
    Thanks, the PR's felt great after having a rough go at bench.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Ya kinda... Lol jk jk
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Nice work today bro!
    What's going on here?!
    Attachment 66872
    failed midget shoulder press?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    failed midget shoulder press?
    Ha ha !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Day 24

    Weight 169

    Chest/tris. My joints were wrecked this morning and had some issues with an old back injury. It showed in my flat bench. After the 225 set I realized it wasn't going to be a good day to go heavy. Going lighter on flat resulted in an all around incredible day though even with my nagging joints and back.

    Flat bench
    1x8 185
    1x5 225
    1x8 200
    1x6 200

    Weighted dips
    1x8 BW+75 (PR)
    1x5 BW+75
    1x12 BW+45

    Incline db fly
    1x8 50 (PR)
    1x9 45
    1x7 45

    Vbar pulldown
    1x10 87.5
    1x9 95
    1x6 95

    Wide hammer press (WPA)
    1x10 90
    1x8 115
    1x6 125
    1x7 115

    Pectoral machine
    1x8 110
    1x9 120 (PR)
    1x8 110
    Your a fighter !
    I hate joint pains. Way to work it out and add PRs on top of that.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Your a fighter !
    I hate joint pains. Way to work it out and add PRs on top of that.
    Thanks bro! I was surprised that I was able to push through and get the most out of the workout. I have a few bad discs in my back that I haven't felt pain from in a long while but they were bothering me today. Luckily the pain subsided as I pushed through. Strangely lifting actually helps sometimes, not sure if it's the stretching out or what but felt much better as the day progressed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Thanks bro! I was surprised that I was able to push through and get the most out of the workout. I have a few bad discs in my back that I haven't felt pain from in a long while but they were bothering me today. Luckily the pain subsided as I pushed through. Strangely lifting actually helps sometimes, not sure if it's the stretching out or what but felt much better as the day progressed.
    Do you ever get pains in your lower back/hips? I had the weirdest pain in my hips yesterday.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Always on the hardcore mode

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Do you ever get pains in your lower back/hips? I had the weirdest pain in my hips yesterday.
    Lower back yes, hips not so much.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Lower back yes, hips not so much.
    Damn I was hoping you had some insight on that lol I've always had the lower back pains but just recently started getting lower back + hip pain.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Many times,when you have a back problem you tend to compensate in some way with other body parts and then those areas become issues. I had a rotated sacrum and it caused all sorts of imbalances with my hips,glutes,and spinal erectors. It has taken me years of work to strengthen areas back to levels of the other muscles. I have had to do a lot of single limb exercises to do this. Try some single leg exercises and see if one is stronger than the other...like hamstrings,glutes,and even quads.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Many times,when you have a back problem you tend to compensate in some way with other body parts and then those areas become issues. I had a rotated sacrum and it caused all sorts of imbalances with my hips,glutes,and spinal erectors. It has taken me years of work to strengthen areas back to levels of the other muscles. I have had to do a lot of single limb exercises to do this. Try some single leg exercises and see if one is stronger than the other...like hamstrings,glutes,and even quads.
    Thanks GreyBush I'll have to check that out. It's weird because my hips only hurt during DL's. And it's only when I set the weight down. Pain free on the way up but I get shooting pains in my hips and lower back when I try to set it down...sorry LTL not trying to hi jack your thread bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. I had similar hip trouble. Most noticeable after dead lifting or good mornings. I finally went to chiropractor and after 4 visits i was feeling pretty good again.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smithouse
    I had similar hip trouble. Most noticeable after dead lifting or good mornings. I finally went to chiropractor and after 4 visits i was feeling pretty good again.
    Thanks man I've been trying to find an excuse to go to the chiropractor
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Day 25

    Weight unknown

    Rest day. Caught up on some sleep and had to come in for a 12 hour work day. Overall energy and mood have been continuing to be really good and I don't seem to be building up a tolerance for the effects of alphamine. I see this being extremely beneficial because normally the effects of stim and mood altering products tend to decrease substantially with continued use for me.

    Physically I'm noticing a good increase on how vascular my body looks. I'm seeing some new veins popping out on my arms and chest. My legs are feeling and looking a lot tighter and vascular lately as well. On a side note I'm finally noticing a tad bit of spill over in my love handle area. It sucks because that is always where I notice it first and I was really enjoying brig able to utilize the carbs to my advantage on this bulk. With this being said I will not trade carbs for protein and only decrease my overall calorie intake daily by about 150-200. This will still put me at about 300 calories over maintenance but the calories will be from protein sources rather then carbs.

    DAA is now in the mix. For the first time ever on daa I will be "loading up" at 6g a day for the first 4-5 days today being day 3. Then I will lower it to 3g for the remainder of the run. I respond very well to daa so this is where this run should really get good.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. can't wait to see how DAA jacks you with the stack!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    can't wait to see how DAA jacks you with the stack!
    Me either my brother! My last natty run with DAA was full of PR madness! I'm very excited to see what will take place in this next four weeks! I think what has me even more thrilled is that I've been noticing the Anabeta kick it in to high gear this last week. With all these supps really getting into the prime weeks of running them I should really be in for some fun!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. The addition of DAA to this should put things into overdrive.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The addition of DAA to this should put things into overdrive.
    You better believe it bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Me either my brother! My last natty run with DAA was full of PR madness! I'm very excited to see what will take place in this next four weeks! I think what has me even more thrilled is that I've been noticing the Anabeta kick it in to high gear this last week. With all these supps really getting into the prime weeks of running them I should really be in for some fun!
    Same here. My Lecheek run had DAA and strength increase was unreal. I may have also falsely blamed it for water gain. I think DAA and a good AI is a sick combo for natty runs.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    DAA is now in the mix.
    Oh no you didn't! Sh1t getting very real.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  23. Day 26

    Off day. This was the first two day break I've taken in a while. My body really needed some rest and that's exactly what I gave it. Working the 12 hour shifts has put a toll on my already wrecked joints. I feel a lot better today and I'm going to try to get back in the gym tomorrow. I do have to work 12 hours tomorrow too though so we will see. If I do go in back will be on the schedule. Diet was pretty clean with carbs at around 200 for the day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Day 26

    Off day. This was the first two day break I've taken in a while. My body really needed some rest and that's exactly what I gave it. Working the 12 hour shifts has put a toll on my already wrecked joints. I feel a lot better today and I'm going to try to get back in the gym tomorrow. I do have to work 12 hours tomorrow too though so we will see. If I do go in back will be on the schedule. Diet was pretty clean with carbs at around 200 for the day.
    aww thats cute we both have the same day off from the gym together.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    aww thats cute we both have the same day off from the gym together.
    LMAO, that is pretty cute if you ask me...

    WTF is this new smiley?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D
    By ManBeast in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:30 AM
Log in
Log in