Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

Page 11 of 18 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Killing it as always Jeff, new pic in your profile looks lean bud
    Thank you bro! I was actually feeling a bit bloated. I tend to post more pics but I feel the change will be more relevant I I space them out. I may get some more up soon or I may even wait to the final pics. Either way there is definite improvements being made and I think the difference will be very noticeable!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Day 29

    Weight 169.6

    Legs. Man I hate squats! I switch to hack squats for a few weeks and go back and am down 15 lbs on them. I just don't get why I can't give them 100 percent. I feel like I'm holding back and can't push myself on them. It is odd because I go so hard on every other lift! Whatever.... Not really fishing for tips just venting. I know what's holding me back on them.

    Smith squats
    1x5 155
    1x5 185
    2x5 205

    Leg extension
    1x8 140
    1x6 160
    1x6 165 (PR)
    1x7 155

    Rotary calf (toes straight, out, in)
    1x10,10,10 110
    1x10,10,10 120 (PR)
    1x10,10,10 115

    Leg curl
    1x11 120
    2x7 130
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    You'll get it bro... My leg days suck too
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Dude I can't do smith squats at all. Feels so unnatural. Have u tried just regular BB squats since you've been doing hacks?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Dude I can't do smith squats at all. Feels so unnatural. Have u tried just regular BB squats since you've been doing hacks?
    No, will give them a go next week. Unfortunately the squat rack was being used for jump rope today... Not srs but it was being misused.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I hate smith squats haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I hate smith squats haha
    It hurts ma knees
  8. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Answers
    3


    legs are a different kind of pain when you really nuke 'em. i catch my self holding back sometimes. having a lifting partner helps. especially one that will push you to go heavier for more reps.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  9. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    legs are a different kind of pain when you really nuke 'em. i catch my self holding back sometimes. having a lifting partner helps. especially one that will push you to go heavier for more reps.
    Doesn't make any sense because I feel I push myself harder then most on everything accept for squats. I feel myself giving up on them. It is so uncharacteristic of me...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,938
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Doesn't make any sense because I feel I push myself harder then most on everything accept for squats. I feel myself giving up on them. It is so uncharacteristic of me...
    Maybe watching too many of those fail vids in that AI promo? Ouch.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  11. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Doesn't make any sense because I feel I push myself harder then most on everything accept for squats. I feel myself giving up on them. It is so uncharacteristic of me...
    legs are a big mind game bro. i can work everything and make everything else grow exponentially with out a partner. my legs on the other hand, my mind will say i cant get anymore it hurts my legs are shot, when in actuality i have more reps, more sets and heavier weight. i caught my self doing it on monday with my leg day. i pussed out, i was planning on finishing them off with some front squats. instead i went and did abs and attempted to do cardio.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  12. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    My quads have grown but I can't get my damn calfs to grow for the life of me!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    My quads have grown but I can't get my damn calfs to grow for the life of me!
    Try the dc training version of calves. Mine are blowing up on it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Try the dc training version of calves. Mine are blowing up on it.
    I've been looking into doing dc on my upcoming cycle. Might make more sense with how much I work. 12 hour shifts every other day reak havoc on a 5-6 day training schedule. My last cycle I averaged 1 1/2-2 hours in the gym 6 days a week and I don't see that being an option with me working 70+ hours a week from now til Xmas.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I've been looking into doing dc on my upcoming cycle. Might make more sense with how much I work. 12 hour shifts every other day reak havoc on a 5-6 day training schedule. My last cycle I averaged 1 1/2-2 hours in the gym 6 days a week and I don't see that being an option with me working 70+ hours a week from now til Xmas.
    5-6 days can be time consuming. I'm sure you'll figure out a program that works to keep killin it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    5-6 days can be time consuming. I'm sure you'll figure out a program that works to keep killin it.
    Honestly it may sound like my priorities are mixed up but 70 hour work weeks are too time consuming. I would much rather work 50-60 hours a week and hit the gym my normal 6 days at 1-2 hours. I live for family and gym time, not to work! Going to a 3-4 day routine would be hard as hell. I love the gym way too much to only be there a few days a week.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Honestly it may sound like my priorities are mixed up but 70 hour work weeks are too time consuming. I would much rather work 50-60 hours a week and hit the gym my normal 6 days at 1-2 hours. I live for family and gym time, not to work! Going to a 3-4 day routine would be hard as hell. I love the gym way too much to only be there a few days a week.
    I don't want my life to revolve around the gym or work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You work to live..not the other way around. The best growth in my legs came from DC training and widow makers but it doesn't work unless you leave it all on the table. If you aren't lying on the floor after that 20 reps then you candy assed it bubba. How bad do you want it??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You work to live..not the other way around. The best growth in my legs came from DC training and widow makers but it doesn't work unless you leave it all on the table. If you aren't lying on the floor after that 20 reps then you candy assed it bubba. How bad do you want it??
    Agreed. A strong leg workout will have you ready to collapse. They're a different animal.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Day 30

    Weight 169

    Biceps/abs. Had a rough time waking up today. Made up some alphamine and headed in to the gym. Supped on it through warm ups and stretches and by my first set I was ready to go hard. Had an amazing pump by the end of my preacher sets and arms felt like they were tearing by arm extension. Love that feeling!

    Preacher curl
    1x8 85
    1x6 95
    1x5 100
    16 90

    Arm curl machine
    1x8 90
    1x8 95
    1x8 100
    1x8 105 (PR)
    1x10 90

    Arm extension machine
    1x10 100
    1x8 120
    1x8 130 (PR)
    1x8 115

    Db curl
    1x8 40
    1x7 45

    15 mins weight ab work
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,032
    Answers
    3


    Nice workout brotha.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  22. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Awesome arm day bro no wonder you got some cannons
  23. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Thanks guys! I've been enjoying arms a lot lately and my bicep felt incredible from the machine work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Time to down another scoop and a half of Alphamine... Gotta love it on these late night shifts.... Revenue retrievin!!! Graveyard
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Time to down another scoop and a half of Alphamine... Gotta love it on these late night shifts.... Revenue retrievin!!! Graveyard
    Completely agree! It is truly a life saver!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Day 30

    Weight 169

    Biceps/abs. Had a rough time waking up today. Made up some alphamine and headed in to the gym. Supped on it through warm ups and stretches and by my first set I was ready to go hard. Had an amazing pump by the end of my preacher sets and arms felt like they were tearing by arm extension. Love that feeling!

    Preacher curl
    1x8 85
    1x6 95
    1x5 100
    16 90

    Arm curl machine
    1x8 90
    1x8 95
    1x8 100
    1x8 105 (PR)
    1x10 90

    Arm extension machine
    1x10 100
    1x8 120
    1x8 130 (PR)
    1x8 115

    Db curl
    1x8 40
    1x7 45

    15 mins weight ab work
    Getting ready for the gun show. Excellent work LTL !!!

    You mentioned that you take Alphamine at or prior to work to boost energy sometimes. How's the Thermo effect and does not make you feel uncomfortable at work ?

    Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  27. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Getting ready for the gun show. Excellent work LTL !!!

    You mentioned that you take Alphamine at or prior to work to boost energy sometimes. How's the Thermo effect and does not make you feel uncomfortable at work ?

    Thanks.
    In my experience the thermo isn't overly noticeable until you do a lot of physical activity. I sweat a lot at work because of the setting and environment I work in. So it's hard to judge when it is anymore then normal. I do notice it during lifting and cardio though. As far as
    Comfort level I would say no it isn't enough to make you uncomfortable at all. If anything it gives me a good feeling because I feel it's working.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    In my experience the thermo isn't overly noticeable until you do a lot of physical activity. I sweat a lot at work because of the setting and environment I work in. So it's hard to judge when it is anymore then normal. I do notice it during lifting and cardio though. As far as
    Comfort level I would say no it isn't enough to make you uncomfortable at all. If anything it gives me a good feeling because I feel it's working.
    Cool.. Thanks !

    I used to sweat a lot at work with slight increase in temperature. Since I lost weight, that problem slowly dissipated. I just imagine how uncomfortable it used to be in shirt and tie.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Cool.. Thanks !

    I used to sweat a lot at work with slight increase in temperature. Since I lost weight, that problem slowly dissipated. I just imagine how uncomfortable it used to be in shirt and tie.
    I work right next to 14 ovens constantly opening and closing. All of them are pumped at 960 Celsius. I'm constantly hot so I can't tell for sure if it makes a huge difference at that time. I promise I notice no discomfort at any time that can be contributed to alphamine dosing. I've had no sides to complain about from it to be honest. This has been a real clean run besides the joint soreness. Which really hasn't been too bad matter of fact I haven't even taken my cissius in a few days and haven't had a problem.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Industrial bakery LTL?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Industrial bakery LTL?
    Hot stamp press line. We make car parts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Gotcha, that is a sweat box bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I work right next to 14 ovens constantly opening and closing. All of them are pumped at 960 Celsius. I'm constantly hot so I can't tell for sure if it makes a huge difference at that time. I promise I notice no discomfort at any time that can be contributed to alphamine dosing. I've had no sides to complain about from it to be honest. This has been a real clean run besides the joint soreness. Which really hasn't been too bad matter of fact I haven't even taken my cissius in a few days and haven't had a problem.
    Thanks for the feedback !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  34. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Day 30

    Weight 169

    Biceps/abs. Had a rough time waking up today. Made up some alphamine and headed in to the gym. Supped on it through warm ups and stretches and by my first set I was ready to go hard. Had an amazing pump by the end of my preacher sets and arms felt like they were tearing by arm extension. Love that feeling!

    Preacher curl
    1x8 85
    1x6 95
    1x5 100
    16 90

    Arm curl machine
    1x8 90
    1x8 95
    1x8 100
    1x8 105 (PR)
    1x10 90

    Arm extension machine
    1x10 100
    1x8 120
    1x8 130 (PR)
    1x8 115

    Db curl
    1x8 40
    1x7 45

    15 mins weight ab work
    Killer arm workout!!! Damn I think I got an arm pump reading that lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  35. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Killer arm workout!!! Damn I think I got an arm pump reading that lol
    Thank bro. It felt incredible! Wish my guns were the size of cannons like yours!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Day 32

    Chest/abs

    Hammer chest press (hammers are weight per arm)
    1x10 90
    1x8 100
    1x6 110
    1x6 100

    Hammer incline press
    1x10 70
    1x8 80
    1x7 82.5

    Hammer wide press
    1x12 90
    1x8 115
    1x7 120

    Pectoral machine
    1x8 120
    1x6 130 (PR I think)
    1x7 120
    1x7 110

    15 mins weighted ab work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,312
    Answers
    0


    Strong work LTL, impressive numbers on the hammer strength stuff for sure.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  38. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Day 31 was a rest day.

    DAA is starting to show. Libido is steadily increasing and strength is feeling good. I've lowered my daily calorie intake by about 200-250 and carbs by 50-100 a day. It is having a big impact on leaning out too. I won't be checking my weight for a while because dropping weight messes me up mentally. Run is going great.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Day 31 was a rest day.

    DAA is starting to show. Libido is steadily increasing and strength is feeling good. I've lowered my daily calorie intake by about 200-250 and carbs by 50-100 a day. It is having a big impact on leaning out too. I won't be checking my weight for a while because dropping weight messes me up mentally. Run is going great.
    Nice work bro. I really can't believe how quickly your body reacts to your diet. Your dedication and control shows daily.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  40. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,394
    Answers
    1


    Unrelated news: come on tigers!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM
  2. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:07 AM
  3. the transformation begins
    By b-boy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:47 AM
  4. Another inspiring Read..... ha.
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 07:28 PM
  5. ManBeast's Cycle complete! :D
    By ManBeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in