Pre workout samples

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who received the pwo, could u post pic or list the ingredients?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck! ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They were sent in little zip-loc baggies with instructions on how to hold the spoon and the lighter at the same time and not get burned. At least that's what I heard from my friend who heard it from his uncle who heard it from his boss who was told by his brother-in-law that overheard it in the gym where Ben works out at anyways

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were sent in little zip-loc baggies with instructions on how to hold the spoon and the lighter at the same time and not get burned. At least that's what I heard from my friend who heard it from his uncle who heard it from his boss who was told by his brother-in-law that overheard it in the gym where Ben works out at anyways
Loll, the good stuff

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES pre-workout confirmed to come with a free spoon and lighter. Sweet action boys!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
PES pre-workout confirmed to come with a free spoon and lighter. Sweet action boys!
suddenly PWO's just went hardcore, brb getting my veins ready!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great tagline they have with it as well:

"You can't sleep for 48 hours so you may as well train!"

I prefer my pre-workouts to use logic on me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I received one of the samples I would put a sticker on there, write out some fake ingredients and post a picture up just for giggles lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some. How much?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Directions for use:

"First time users use 1 half rock. After assessing tolerance, users can use one full rock per 24 hour period. Rocks make for versatile dosing. Users can choose to crush and snort or crush and smoke depending on preference. More experienced users may choose to inject a boiled solution after their 5th dose and assessing tolerance. Please do not exceed one whole rock per 24 hour period".

Am I going to
Get in trouble for this?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, on second thoughts I don't like the proprietary blend. I like to know how much vitamin C I am taking when I am combining meth and crack.

I am out!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, on second thoughts I don't like the proprietary blend. I like to know how much vitamin C I am taking when I am combining meth and crack.

I am out!
Well pes should adopt a new motto "just go with it" or "trust me, I'm a doctor"

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that really the pre workout sample? Natty's writing looks like he failed pre-school. ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that really the pre workout sample? Natty's writing looks like he failed pre-school. ;)
I was all stimmed out right before the gym.. Probably why I did this in the first place lol

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Had to pick up my package + samples from the post office. Open the box, reach in and pull out 4 2x3 zip lock bags with white powder. The expression of the USPS worker was priceless..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to pick up my package + samples from the post office. Open the box, reach in and pull out 4 2x3 zip lock bags with white powder. The expression of the USPS worker was priceless..
Haha, I know this feeling!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Lol so jealous! Still waiting on mine!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, i nearly fell off my chair.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

haha!

boogyman

Awards
Are these the samples we were getting for purchasing the special sale? I Emailed my recept and never got an answer.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
real talk,yall some funny muthafockers...:goodpost::laughing:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was an overwhelming amount of sample requests due to the *** promo and Carbonite promo, so we are having more made. All addresses are saved and they will ship when completed.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples of the new pre-workout with the name of the pre-workout =]

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Not bitching by any means but any idea on the pre W/O samples? Still haven't gotten mine. thanks PES.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still don't know the name or what's in it yet...

I feel out of the loop :)

BTW, hello Ben.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I will send an email to the owner to clarify this. To my knowledge email replies were not sent upon receiving receipts of purchase.
I received a confirmation email upon sending my receipt in and have yet to receive a sample as of yet. I must've been one of the first to do this. Not being impatient at all, I'll get it when I get it... Just excited :)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Already used all my samples... LOL
And I happen to know the name =]

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Any reviews or anything? Or is that classified information? Lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Lol ill take any intel at this point. Intrigued hmm...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only employees have sampled so far. We are waiting on flavoring. New ingredients and innovation take time. Takes time to get raw materials, test raw material, flavor unique blends, etc etc.

If we wanted to make another Jack3d knock off it would be fast, but we are innovators!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Only employees have sampled so far. We are waiting on flavoring. New ingredients and innovation take time. Takes time to get raw materials, test raw material, flavor unique blends, etc etc.

If we wanted to make another Jack3d knock off it would be fast, but we are innovators!
I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have no doubt this will be unlike anything else on the market!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its *free* guys even if you get it 8 months from now it'll still be worth it cuz its free...

Let's have a nice little sing along to take everyone's mind off of it...

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round... : )

Was that annoying? Probably, but the next person that asks impatiently about a free product will get marry had a little lamb slapped right upside yo head! Act right!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

Make sure you time the release right when I run out of Craze. Or you could just make me an employee :D I'll only be a hundred or so miles away for the next 4 years lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Its *free* guys even if you get it 8 months from now it'll still be worth it cuz its free...

Let's have a nice little sing along to take everyone's mind off of it...

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round... : )

Was that annoying? Probably, but the next person that asks impatiently about a free product will get marry had a little lamb slapped right upside yo head! Act right!
I like that song.