theniteman

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both! We can all sing in unison :)
Ok, ok, per the niteman (which reminds me, i'm keeping my son away from you) and myself we would like to invite everyone in the pre workout thread to a in unison sing-a-long until we receive our samples... Either the thread will close or... We will mysteriously get our sample by the end of biz Friday!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Ok, ok, per the niteman (which reminds me i'm keeping my son away from you) and myself we would like to invite everyone in the pre workout thread to a in unison sing-a-long until we receive our samples... Either the thread will close or... We will mysteriously get our sample by the end of biz Friday!
TheNiteman loves lil kids just not in a Michael Jackson kind of way lol

Lol and i predict this thread will be closed due to our off key singing, although i must admit i have the voice of an angel.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheNiteman loves lil kids just not in a Michael Jackson kind of way lol

Lol and i predict this thread will be closed due to our off key singing, although i must admit i have the voice of an angel.
Like Fergie mixed with Jesus?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Precisely. Stepbrothers FTW!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Only employees have sampled so far. We are waiting on flavoring. New ingredients and innovation take time. Takes time to get raw materials, test raw material, flavor unique blends, etc etc.

If we wanted to make another Jack3d knock off it would be fast, but we are innovators!
Nice to know the current info on the pwo whereabouts.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just playing yous guys lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still to late???

Did purchase anabeta elite ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still to late???

Did purchase anabeta elite ;)
I just sent yours it should be there tomo...

When you open it, it may seem a little off for the fact that its a cloudy, sticky, liquid don't let that stop you from trying it tho. I really think you'll like it.

If you could throw up a review I'd appreciate it. Thanks bro.