1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Erase vs Arimidex or Letro

Guys do we have any scientific info on how Erase compares to Arimidex or Letrozole? I only ask because I have a slight case of rebound gyno with blood work confirmed elevated estrogen and I am trying to decide if I should just use Erase or go for a research chem bottle of Letrozole? Estrogen was almost double the top end of the normal range.......slight bump under left nipple......havent run any cycle etc since June.....not sure what is causing it. Thanks guys.

Mr.50

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Guys do we have any scientific info on how Erase compares to Arimidex or Letrozole? I only ask because I have a slight case of rebound gyno with blood work confirmed elevated estrogen and I am trying to decide if I should just use Erase or go for a research chem bottle of Letrozole? Estrogen was almost double the top end of the normal range.......slight bump under left nipple......havent run any cycle etc since June.....not sure what is causing it. Thanks guys.

Mr.50

Uh bump
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.09%

If your question is has a scientific study been performed comparing these three, then the answer is no. If you are asking my opinion between using Erase/Erase Pro and using research chemicals, I choose Erase or Erase Pro or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post

Mr.50
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It's more easily compared to aromasin since by are both suicidal steroidal AIs. To me 50mg Erase feels exactly like 12.5mg pharma grade aromasin.

As fat as gyno goes, they are all vey different. One good thing about suicidal AIs is they work a little faster for me
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It's more easily compared to aromasin since by are both suicidal steroidal AIs. To me 50mg Erase feels exactly like 12.5mg pharma grade aromasin.

As fat as gyno goes, they are all vey different. One good thing about suicidal AIs is they work a little faster for me
    So Natty have you heard of people having good results with regular Erase for gyno (not true gyno just starting) and lowering estrogen back into the normal range? Would going above 3 caps a day make any difference or would that likely be overkill? At three caps per day what percentage of estrogen reduction would be reasonable to expect? I realize there is no hard and fast numbers but for example we all know Letro will make estrogen almost disappear, whereas Arimidex will cause a significant reduction but not of the magnitude of letro. I am not really familiar with Aromasin so I am not sure if your reference to it basically already answers this question? Thanks.

Mr.50
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

1mg arimidex is stronger than 3-4 erase, i've yet to try erase pro though, but i have both arimidex and erase on hand. Arimidex dry's me out and hardens me up more so, which i would expect your comparing a drug to a supplement, i think a better comparison would be arimidex vs erase pro.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Wow, may I ask in what way? I stacked A-dex @.5mgs with erase pro in my PCT and had no joint/dryness. That would mean I was at around 17mgs of aromasin and .5mgs of Arimidex.
    Erase seems to hit me more on the cortisol area. If I take too much I get sore, but its not the dryness sore, its like a dull pain type thing. Primarily in my hands. Where as my low estro sides are more shoulder, elbow cracking, even my chest cavity feels like it's popping.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow, may I ask in what way? I stacked A-dex @.5mgs with erase pro in my PCT and had no joint/dryness. That would mean I was at around 17mgs of aromasin and .5mgs of Arimidex.
    Erase seems to hit me more on the cortisol area. If I take too much I get sore, but its not the dryness sore, its like a dull pain type thing. Primarily in my hands. Where as my low estro sides are more shoulder, elbow cracking, even my chest cavity feels like it's popping.
    Arimidex is stronger.

The comparison to exemestane lies in the fact that they share similar pharmacokinetics. I dont think the soreness they bring about is an accurate way of comparing them, but to be fair a-dex/letro dont make me sore and aromasin and Erase do.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letro or Arimidex on cycle?
    By liftsalot in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:41 AM
  2. Letro Vs Arimidex
    By TDHAWKS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:54 PM