help with my stack please!

ehd2

Awards
Hey everyone, I recently received Anabeta, Alpha T2 and Erase. I also have some DAA on hand. All of these are new to me. My dilemma is what do I stack with what? So why did I order these without a plan? They were gifts that I asked for based on the reviews of these products. I would just like to get the most out of these supps. My goal is to cut up a little. I appreciate any help.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone, I recently received Anabeta, Alpha T2 and Erase. I also have some DAA on hand. All of these are new to me. My dilemma is what do I stack with what? So why did I order these without a plan? They were gifts that I asked for based on the reviews of these products. I would just like to get the most out of these supps. My goal is to cut up a little. I appreciate any help.
They all bring something different to the table, so you could stack all 4 together if you want. AnaBeta and DAA are going to increase testosterone through different pathways and stack well together. Erase is going to attenuate estrogen and help boost the effects of those first two. And Alpha T2 is going to turn up the fat burning. They all work great together and build nicely to create awesome synergy. There is no redundant overlap here so I would run all 4:)

ehd2

Awards
Thanks Aleksandar, I think I am going to divide them up into 8 wks Anabeta+Alpha T2, then 8 wks Erase+DAA. As it is I'm having a hard time keeping track of my supplements and meals due to my work schedule. Thanks for your time!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Aleksandar, I think I am going to divide them up into 8 wks Anabeta+Alpha T2, then 8 wks Erase+DAA. As it is I'm having a hard time keeping track of my supplements and meals due to my work schedule. Thanks for your time!
I definitely know how that can get. That split looks good. you could even do the AnaBeta and DAA together and then the Alpha T2 and Erase together. There are many ways to do it and all of them will work. Let us know how it works out:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great plan

ehd2

Awards
thanks amigos, I will post results. I'm pretty pumped about these products