New Alpha T-2

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried the new Alpha T-2 yet? If so, how is it working so far?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a few people around here using it, although there isnt any logs that im aware of. One forum member "ThebigT" is using it and reporting solid effects.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/178574-new-alpha-t2-3.html

I have to agree, BigT. I took 2 caps of the new Alpha last night as a preworkout and I was sweating up a storm. I can't wait to use it precardio.WOW is the only word that comes to mind when describing the thermo effect.
Took two caps prior to a PT session today that involved basketball and geezus all mighty. My shirt was SOAKED by the time i was done. Felt good though, i didnt feel overly dehydrated and didnt feel like crap like i usualy do on 1,3. The only thing i noted was i was extremely red in my face, and limbs, but like i said i didnt feel bad. Im seriously impressed with the product thus far.
ok, the stim effect is improved over original a-t2, but i think most will still find it to be on the mild side.....the improvement comes with the thermo effect. i didn't think anything could make me sweat more than the original-but this version does!!! i can say this emphatically since i have used the original many times, this version will make you sweat like ophrah in a sauna!!!!!
I took 2 caps today prior to the 30 minute cardio session and holy crap, i was sweating a crap ton!! Definitely well done with the new version, i loved the old version, but this one is just that much better!
I just took 1 of the new version, and played some basketball with my daughter. Are you friggin kidding me? Needed a new shirt....no joke
From: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/178697-higenamine-norcoclaurine-nattydisaster.html
I've used both versions of Alpha-T2, actually I started the newest version 2 days ago, took it as a preworkout aid and I was sweating more than I normally do with the first version, and by that I mean the first version had me drenched. THIS ONE IS BETTER.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews. I"m going to place my order tomorrow.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
MORE effective? Whew... I have to say, I receive zero benefit or 'kick backs' saying this, but the first version was powerful, I was uncomfortable (but only in dress clothes) but that just mean it was working. An IMPROVED version of this should just be called SWEAT. Haha :) Great job PES.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose of the new Alpha T-2 today. I will update in a bout a week with the results.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I believe you used the old Alpha-T2 correct? I remember you ran a stack in the past trying to remember what it was
Yes that is correct I have used the old Alpha T-2 in the past in numerous stacks. I did have something that happened that was unusual today. I'm using oxy elite pro with the new Alpha T-2. I think I may have gotten over stimulated or something felt almost like a hypoglycemic feeling. Happened about 40 minutes after each dose. Which kinda surprised me either this stuff (I have used albuterol etc in the past) is really strong or I have become sensitive to stims. It's been about 4 weeks since I have taken any kind of stims including AT-2 has been longer since I've taken oxy elite pro. Any suggestions. After I ate something I was fine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine has been known to do that. You may just be sensitive do it if youve been stim free. I know the feeling.

200mg in OEP i believe

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
No more over stimulation or hypoglycemic episodes my body has adjusted. Man I can feel the heat had to sleep with the fan on last night lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol hopefully AT2 doesnt cause you to turn your AC cooler and increase your power bill

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol hopefully AT2 doesnt cause you to turn your AC cooler and increase your power bill
other than 2-3 cups of coffee, at2 is the only stim i have used since thur night-fri morning. this may not seem like much to many, but this is major for a stimmer like me. other than some occassional, very serious drowsiness, all went well.

btw-i slept really well last night, lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
other than 2-3 cups of coffee, at2 is the only stim i have used since thur night-fri morning. this may not seem like much to many, but this is major for a stimmer like me. other than some occassional, very serious drowsiness, all went well.

btw-i slept really well last night, lol.

Holy hell! Bigt not downing the stims like a mad man no more? :lol:

But ya it's good word from this guy if the stim effect is there. Bigt stands for BigTolerance haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Holy hell! Bigt not downing the stims like a mad man no more? :lol:

But ya it's good word from this guy if the stim effect is there. Bigt stands for BigTolerance haha

i am trying to take a break from heavy stims on the weekend. at2 helps a ton.

besides i am on fmla taking care of my mom, so i can't use work as an excuse, lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't use AT2 without having a serious reason to cut. The appetite suppression effects are too strong for me.

I tried taking it pre workout only but end up eating two hours after I finish training and having to force it down at that.

I am a mere mortal apparently lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am trying to take a break from heavy stims on the weekend. at2 helps a ton.

besides i am on fmla taking care of my mom, so i can't use work as an excuse, lol
I hear ya bud.

I can't use AT2 without having a serious reason to cut. The appetite suppression effects are too strong for me.

I tried taking it pre workout only but end up eating two hours after I finish training and having to force it down at that.

I'm gonna pick up a bottle of this very soon. Appetite suppression is what I'm gonna need when I try out the LG..

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
all what fun i could have if I win the facebook prize :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

try it with anabeta!!!!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
The effects of the Alpha T-2 is really starting to kick in now. Couldn't wait to change shirts after my workout this morning. I was soaked with sweat lol..

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
New Alpha-T2 is veryyyy nice. Sweating like a madman during cardio and my workouts. Cardio my entire wife beater looked like I had jumped in the pool. Kills my appetite and I agree the stim effect is a little more pronounced than with the original, not that I mind. AnaBeta and AT2 kept me real nice and lean this weekend after eating like **** the entire time. Likin it so far.

Anyone else notice slight headaches after dosing 2 caps tho? Seems to be consistent with me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no headaches from it at 2 caps but the appetite suppression is huge for me. I seem to be prone to changes in appetite as AnaBeta was extremely intense and AT2 kills it dead.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Alpha-T2 is veryyyy nice. Sweating like a madman during cardio and my workouts. Cardio my entire wife beater looked like I had jumped in the pool. Kills my appetite and I agree the stim effect is a little more pronounced than with the original, not that I mind. AnaBeta and AT2 kept me real nice and lean this weekend after eating like **** the entire time. Likin it so far.

Anyone else notice slight headaches after dosing 2 caps tho? Seems to be consistent with me.
Happened to me on a few occasions. It is sort of a mild nagging headache. The few times it happened I upped my water intake and it went away, but stacking with AnaBeta that might be hard to stay over-hydrated lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no headaches from it at 2 caps but the appetite suppression is huge for me. I seem to be prone to changes in appetite as AnaBeta was extremely intense and AT2 kills it dead.
like i said-i think a anabeta/at2 stack would work great for you. i know i really like it.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

No headaches here. I've noticed that my appetite is really surpressed. For me the old Alpha T-2 didn't surpress my appetite. I had to force down my post workout shake this morning. I haven't eaten a solid meal today lol..

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Anyone go over 3 caps? I think I dosed @ 4 caps with the older t-2.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I had to work in my yard today one word SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to make myself eat on this stack. When I do eat it's not alot. For me this is my Slim Xtreme no appetite whatsoever..

JRC

JRC

Awards
When I took the original at2 appetite supression was ok. Is the new ingredient suppose to make appetite suppression stronger?? Doesn't matter too much but if it does....all the better! :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
When I took the original at2 appetite supression was ok. Is the new ingredient suppose to make appetite suppression stronger?? Doesn't matter too much but if it does....all the better! :)
I'm not sure about the new ingredient, but for me the appetite suppression is a lot stonger with the new Alpha T-2 than the old Alpha T-2. Keep in mind I'm stacking it with OEP. I know my body well enough to know how certain supplements effects me. I've taken OEP by itself appetite supression was (5/10). With the new alpha T-2 appetite suppression is (10/10). I know this isn't the correct way to diet, but I didn't eat my first meal until 1:00 clock today. I just wasn't hungry.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've not used AT-2.........but OEP and AT-2 seems like serious overkill/overstimulation. :Eyecrazy:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
i've not used AT-2.........but OEP and AT-2 seems like serious overkill/overstimulation. :Eyecrazy:
Actually this is a suggested stack that creates a great synergy. I'm sure Natty can explain the stack a lot better than I can.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started taking AT2, so far one day in and at one cap I like the stim effect. I am sensitive to stims and it isn't overpowering at the current dose. Also noted is the increase in body heat, it's so noticeable just after one day my girl was complaining how hot I am:)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a big difference in stim effect with the new T2? I try to keep stims low, even with original I just do 1 cap at time

JRC

JRC

Awards
Is there a big difference in stim effect with the new T2? I try to keep stims low, even with original I just do 1 cap at time
I am on my third day in on the new at2 and I am stim sensitive which is why I dose one cap at a time. I don't get any stim effects but when I took the old at2 at 2 caps in morning I had bad stim effects.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on my third day in on the new at2 and I am stim sensitive which is why I dose one cap at a time. I don't get any stim effects but when I took the old at2 at 2 caps in morning I had bad stim effects.
Thanks, that's is what I was looking for. Have you noticed increased sweating and appetite suppression over the original?

JRC

JRC

Awards
Thanks, that's is what I was looking for. Have you noticed increased sweating and appetite suppression over the original?
Hmm too be honest nothing major. I'm thinking if I do 2 caps at a time might have a more pronounced effect. But I am happy with 1 cap dosing. I also was running shift/erase the first four weeks so not sure if that has an effect on things. Doing the new at2/erase during the last 4 weeks of my run before a month break.