What type of innovative product do you want to see from PES?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have many in the works...but want to know what you guys would want to see next.

Each product category would be innovative and not just a formula of typical ingredients.

Preworkout?

Insulin mimetic/glucose disposal agent?

Straight testosterone booster?

HGH booster?

Other?

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Maybe an instantized (flavored) BCAA without artificial food coloring (dyes)? Or a preworkout from you guys would be interesting too.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see an innovative post-workout product. EVERYONE has a pre-workout product. We haven't seen a whole lot of new stuff in the post-workout world. HGH booster would be interesting as well.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have many in the works...but want to know what you guys would want to see next.

Each product category would be innovative and not just a formula of typical ingredients.

Preworkout?

HGH booster?

Other?
GDA

Nootropic / stim that doesn't build tolerance

Protein/amino enhancer

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Straight test booster!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe an instantized (flavored) BCAA without artificial food coloring (dyes)? Or a preworkout from you guys would be interesting too.
Pretty sure thats called Modern BCAA haha. No plans on copying anything. Modern doesnt used instantized but instead micronized which mixes just as nice. Good product

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legal testosterone

Legal HGH

Legal tren ace

That's a good start... :D

Reactions: T50
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Comprehensive Joint support and cortisol control in one product, dosed right. :fing02:

A GDA would be nice too

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just can't think of much I want now that I've got AnaBeta! LOL!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- I like the idea of a pre workout product. The market is definitely saturated in this respect so not sure it would be viable in terms of sales but I would love to see what you would come up with in a hypothetical scenario.
- Intra workout. It seems Omega are aiming to be the innovators in this category with straight BCAA formulas following suit for the bulk buyers out there, myself included.
- Post workout I am not sure I see a need. It is out for debate to whether expensive carb sources work any better than the cheaper ones and making a carb/protein combination that is innovative would be interesting to see but potentially pointless in my opinion.
- GDAs I absolutely love and use them as my primary fat loss product over stimulants most of the time. This is where I would put my favouritism towards usually but to be honest, after AnaBeta I am not sure there is any need. I was tempted to buy one recently and then realised that I would be running it alongside and couldn't think of anything that matched up or made it worthwhile when AnaBeta does the job so well (and unintentionally) on it's own. On the other hand it would be something that could be used in between breaks of AnaBeta so would be a viable alternative, I am not sure how possible it would be to make one as good.
- GH booster I have used a few and never tried one that made any difference in terms of anything other than sleep quality. I am not saying they don't and am not saying there are no good ones out there but there are many with blood work which looks amazing on paper yet the results from them are uninspiring.
- Test boosters will always have a market but there are so many out there it is the type of product people try once and then move onto the next one. AnaBeta is unique and therefore once I finished it I genuinely had no desire to buy anything else because it was so far ahead of anything else I ever tried. Everything else anabolic seemed like a waste of money.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also like to see how you would put together a PreWO (I am a 1,3 dim fan, so no prob there for me)...as well as an Intra/BCAA product...and a postWO supp...GO! ;)

Sik

Sik

Awards
Preworkout?
It is so many choices on the market and really don't see how much innovative it can be...

I still prefer this as a top choice. I know Anabeta is doing this, with a lot of other things. But a "straight" one will be good to see. (c3G :D)

Anabeta si partially there.
Erase is partially there.
A straight powerfull androgenic booster?
means anabeta (anabolic) + anti-estrogen and anti cortisol + more test (androgenic) ?? hum, are you gonna do Tren :D LOL

HGH booster?

Would be interesting too to see one here, that can act similar to GHRP.

I think the front is already covered sadly by you...

Erase - potent anti-E + anti-cortisol+ test booster
Anabeta - power anabolic + GDA effects (the anabolic term will already include a higher capacity to store glycogen)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout?
means anabeta (anabolic) + anti-estrogen and anti cortisol + more test (androgenic) ?? hum, are you gonna do Tren :D LOL
thats why i think anabeta would be awsome stacked with natadrol...

I might make it my summer cut.

To answer the original question,
I think an innovative joint formula would be great to keep my joints feeling nice 24/7.

cham

cham

Awards
protein powder, and a joint supplement(mandatory when using erase)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preworkout?
It is so many choices on the market and really don't see how much innovative it can be...

I still prefer this as a top choice. I know Anabeta is doing this, with a lot of other things. But a "straight" one will be good to see. (c3G :D)

HGH booster?

Would be interesting too to see one here, that can act similar to GHRP.

I think the front is already covered sadly by you...

Erase - potent anti-E + anti-cortisol+ test booster
Anabeta - power anabolic + GDA effects (the anabolic term will already include a higher capacity to store glycogen)
Great points...way to lay it out

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to want whatever you come up with so hurry up and pick something so I can buy it :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Something for Joints(must contain Cissus)
2. HGH product
3. pre-workout

^ I know PES would have non prop blends so all these products would be awesome :D

Thunder1

Awards
For me .

Test booster
Gh booster

These to go along w/ anabeta & erase of course.

Us older people don't like to grow old. It gets depressing.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Comprehensive Joint support and cortisol control in one product, dosed right. :fing02:
I would like to see this too.

...or maybe you can find herbal Clen? haha

Mila's idea of

Legal test and HGH would be nice too ;)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
On second thought by you asking us, it makes me think you don't have anything too special to bring to the table otherwise you would've just released it on your own.... Oh yeah, that's a challenge :booty:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On second thought by you asking us, it makes me think you don't have anything too special to bring to the table otherwise you would've just released it on your own.... Oh yeah, that's a challenge :booty:
Whatever helps you sleep at night! :D

You don't have to worry, Natty is always taking random crap to gain effectiveness and move to the next phase. Problem is... there is alot of CRAP out there! :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Whatever helps you sleep at night! :D

You don't have to worry, Natty is always taking random crap to gain effectiveness and move to the next phase. Problem is... there is alot of CRAP out there! :D
just bustin' chops ;)

I have yet to try Anabeta but I liked At-2 so I'm sincerely curious to see what you guys have up your sleeves.

Do you think a natty HGH supp could ever compare to GHRP?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just bustin' chops ;)

I have yet to try Anabeta but I liked At-2 so I'm sincerely curious to see what you guys have up your sleeves.

Do you think a natty HGH supp could ever compare to GHRP?
Oh I know.. I was just bustin back.

The short answer is probably not. Since not only is GHRP a sythesized peptide to directly stimulate GH release via the ghrelin pathway, but it also an injectable by passing degradation via the digestive tract. I know GHRP-2 is supposedly able to be taken orally, but I personally haven't heard too many testimonials that it has been favorable.

Does mother earth have anything that is powerful? Most definitely, just not sure she offers anything that directly stimulates GH like GHRP does.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I posted something like this on facebook, but a few more thoughts. Feels like a bit of a weird mix of 'what innovation do you want? But fit it into this set of molds that exist'.

Anyways, I guess right now your product line is quite well setup for cutting, would love something that could be stacked with anabeta more focused towards muscle growth. I know you mentioned about not being as useful to stack a test booster with it, so curious on your perspective on this, rather then just asking for a test booster.

In terms of a pre workout, would love to see something come out in terms of stims that are actually in nature and thus, not on the marked for death list. Maybe mixed with something that counteracts addrenal fatigue like Schizandrol A in Jack3d, thus healthier longterm. Maybe something like Sustamine for hydration instead of the same old electolytes. Hell, I'd love to see a creatine free pre, seems everyone put it in just cause they can.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone, it is greatly appreciated.

I know Natty has a lot up his sleeve already. He appears to be constantly testing like some kind of nutty professor. We like to know what people want so we can satisfy your requirements and dedicate more time there. This is not a "we need to find a test booster quickly because some people have asked us" type scenario. :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
have a read on Curcumin , which is an extract from tumeric.

Its interesting.
http://www.ergo-log.com/curcumin.html

M
aybee if its extracted right that could work.
Nice! Thanks for bringing that up.

Maybe if a proper extract is obtainable you can add it to some well dosed Fucoxanthin and a cort control supp of your choosing and/or a GDA for a completely stim-free burner of sorts. IDK just brainstorming

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
have a read on Curcumin , which is an extract from tumeric.
M
aybee if its extracted right that could work.
Doesn't tumeric/curcumin help lower inflammation? I have taken both along with my usual joint supps(msm, cissus, high dosed fish oil) and noticed a difference in pain relief. I could be mistaken, but this is what an informed colleague of mine suggested i use to ease my tendinitis.

WE NEED AN END ALL, BE ALL JOINT SUPPLEMENT! And PES is definitely the company I think that can bring it to us.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus with PA's joint force was a crazy good combo for me

As far as curcumin goes, the data looks good but for some reason it does not seem to translate to the real world in the slight testing we have done with it at the doses we went up to. We could possibly look into other extractions from the material though. Have not spent much time with it as we have something on the back burner we are currently making headway on :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curcumin, needs a little pepper... ;)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Cissus with PA's joint force was a crazy good combo for me

As far as curcumin goes, the data looks good but for some reason it does not seem to translate to the real world in the slight testing we have done with it at the doses we went up to. We could possibly look into other extractions from the material though. Have not spent much time with it as we have something on the back burner we are currently making headway on :)
I am currently using PA's Joint force w/ my staples and am liking it.
Thanks for the effort and reply. I am glad to hear progress is being made in any catagory. I love PES innovation. :D

chuntley

Awards
A thermogenic to replace OxyElite Pro in my cycle.

anbes

Awards
As I said in another post, I wish you'd developed a hgh product like anabeta! I mean a real hgh effect like or igf-like. Not talking about sleep aids or boosters. Somethink like ghenerate but with the potential of anabeta in terms of effect. Ghrp-2 oral type?
And i'd like to see a pre-wkt like jacked but with no stims, no caffein and no garaniun. Just the nos and creatin pure complex. If I desire a stim product to take you could sell it togheter, pills with pea caffei greentea garaniun...