What type of innovative product do you want to see from PES?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. On second thought by you asking us, it makes me think you don't have anything too special to bring to the table otherwise you would've just released it on your own.... Oh yeah, that's a challenge
    :blindfold:

2. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    On second thought by you asking us, it makes me think you don't have anything too special to bring to the table otherwise you would've just released it on your own.... Oh yeah, that's a challenge
    Whatever helps you sleep at night!

You don't have to worry, Natty is always taking random crap to gain effectiveness and move to the next phase. Problem is... there is alot of CRAP out there!
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night!

You don't have to worry, Natty is always taking random crap to gain effectiveness and move to the next phase. Problem is... there is alot of CRAP out there!
    just bustin' chops

I have yet to try Anabeta but I liked At-2 so I'm sincerely curious to see what you guys have up your sleeves.

Do you think a natty HGH supp could ever compare to GHRP?

4. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    just bustin' chops

I have yet to try Anabeta but I liked At-2 so I'm sincerely curious to see what you guys have up your sleeves.

Do you think a natty HGH supp could ever compare to GHRP?
    Oh I know.. I was just bustin back.

The short answer is probably not. Since not only is GHRP a sythesized peptide to directly stimulate GH release via the ghrelin pathway, but it also an injectable by passing degradation via the digestive tract. I know GHRP-2 is supposedly able to be taken orally, but I personally haven't heard too many testimonials that it has been favorable.

Does mother earth have anything that is powerful? Most definitely, just not sure she offers anything that directly stimulates GH like GHRP does.
    The Historic PES Legend

5. ..or maybe you can find herbal Clen? haha
    have a read on Curcumin , which is an extract from tumeric.

Its interesting.
    http://www.ergo-log.com/curcumin.html

M
    aybee if its extracted right that could work.
    •   

6. I posted something like this on facebook, but a few more thoughts. Feels like a bit of a weird mix of 'what innovation do you want? But fit it into this set of molds that exist'.

Anyways, I guess right now your product line is quite well setup for cutting, would love something that could be stacked with anabeta more focused towards muscle growth. I know you mentioned about not being as useful to stack a test booster with it, so curious on your perspective on this, rather then just asking for a test booster.

In terms of a pre workout, would love to see something come out in terms of stims that are actually in nature and thus, not on the marked for death list. Maybe mixed with something that counteracts addrenal fatigue like Schizandrol A in Jack3d, thus healthier longterm. Maybe something like Sustamine for hydration instead of the same old electolytes. Hell, I'd love to see a creatine free pre, seems everyone put it in just cause they can.

7. Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone, it is greatly appreciated.

I know Natty has a lot up his sleeve already. He appears to be constantly testing like some kind of nutty professor. We like to know what people want so we can satisfy your requirements and dedicate more time there. This is not a "we need to find a test booster quickly because some people have asked us" type scenario.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

Its interesting.
    http://www.ergo-log.com/curcumin.html

M
    Nice! Thanks for bringing that up.

Maybe if a proper extract is obtainable you can add it to some well dosed Fucoxanthin and a cort control supp of your choosing and/or a GDA for a completely stim-free burner of sorts. IDK just brainstorming

9. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    M
    Doesn't tumeric/curcumin help lower inflammation? I have taken both along with my usual joint supps(msm, cissus, high dosed fish oil) and noticed a difference in pain relief. I could be mistaken, but this is what an informed colleague of mine suggested i use to ease my tendinitis.

WE NEED AN END ALL, BE ALL JOINT SUPPLEMENT! And PES is definitely the company I think that can bring it to us.

10. Cissus with PA's joint force was a crazy good combo for me

As far as curcumin goes, the data looks good but for some reason it does not seem to translate to the real world in the slight testing we have done with it at the doses we went up to. We could possibly look into other extractions from the material though. Have not spent much time with it as we have something on the back burner we are currently making headway on
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Curcumin, needs a little pepper...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cissus with PA's joint force was a crazy good combo for me

As far as curcumin goes, the data looks good but for some reason it does not seem to translate to the real world in the slight testing we have done with it at the doses we went up to. We could possibly look into other extractions from the material though. Have not spent much time with it as we have something on the back burner we are currently making headway on
    I am currently using PA's Joint force w/ my staples and am liking it.
    Thanks for the effort and reply. I am glad to hear progress is being made in any catagory. I love PES innovation.

13. A thermogenic to replace OxyElite Pro in my cycle.

14. Why replace oxy if it's working

15. Pending 1,3 ban?

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Why replace oxy if it's working

16. As I said in another post, I wish you'd developed a hgh product like anabeta! I mean a real hgh effect like or igf-like. Not talking about sleep aids or boosters. Somethink like ghenerate but with the potential of anabeta in terms of effect. Ghrp-2 oral type?
    And i'd like to see a pre-wkt like jacked but with no stims, no caffein and no garaniun. Just the nos and creatin pure complex. If I desire a stim product to take you could sell it togheter, pills with pea caffei greentea garaniun...

17. Alpha T-3

18. Quote Originally Posted by chuntley View Post
    A thermogenic to replace OxyElite Pro in my cycle.
    You can use AT2 with OEP

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Pending 1,3 ban?
    I would be very surprised if 1,3 was banned, regardless of what everyone on the internets say

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    Alpha T-3
    HMMMmmm
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would be very surprised if 1,3 was banned, regardless of what everyone on the internets say
    Nice to see someone be optimistic about it

20. Quote Originally Posted by chuntley View Post
    A thermogenic to replace OxyElite Pro in my cycle.
    Combustion?

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    Alpha T-3
    You mean the NEW Alpha T2?

My closet is still stocked up with the first version of AT2. With how well the stuff works, I loaded up the last time it went on sale.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. How about some good ol' Deer Antler? IGF-1, ooooh yeah!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    How about some good ol' Deer Antler? IGF-1, ooooh yeah!
    This would be good

23. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Combustion?

You mean the NEW Alpha T2?

My closet is still stocked up with the first version of AT2. With how well the stuff works, I loaded up the last time it went on sale.
    I just started using the first version last sunday along with OEP, erase, and the rest of the USPLABS lineup, hopefully there's another promo for PES

24. A sleep product similar to IBE's X-Dream they used to put out. 2-Bromo-Melatonin, a nice percentage valerian root, and some 3-OH-Gaba, or something similar to this. Helped me relax and get to sleep fast and didnt feel any grogginess in the am.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

25. Some type of badass nootropic/mood enhancing/euphoric/intense focus agent.

26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    A sleep product similar to IBE's X-Dream they used to put out. 2-Bromo-Melatonin, a nice percentage valerian root, and some 3-OH-Gaba, or something similar to this. Helped me relax and get to sleep fast and didnt feel any grogginess in the am.
    I actually do have a very cool sleep formula. I will have to bust the samples out again...its been about 2 years lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I actually do have a very cool sleep formula. I will have to bust the samples out again...its been about 2 years lol
    Can i send my adress to receive the sample?

28. AI style sample pack goodie bags? J/k

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

29. Nice! Me n my wife both seem to have problems in this area.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

30. Very strong GDA!!! Dose it up right, but with respect to the kidneys, etc.
    Sleep aid comes in 2nd.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroid induced type I to type II change
    By 400mhman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 03:44 PM
  3. innovative pep's
    By soujerz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5