AnaBeta FAQ - Ask Away

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Mine just got in! Eager to try it

    I'm starting on Sunday this way it'll be 3 week off jacked and 3 weeks far from e-bol.

    Jack3d, Bcaa, Whey, Beta-ala, multivit and fish oil will be all I'm gonna take during Anabeta, cutting everything else, surely for the first bottle
    hopefully for the full cycle

    I agree with bdcc, I like to try new sups alone, even more this one
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Wise decision! Best of luck with it.

  3. I can't wait to run this again. Truly amazing this is a natural supp...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  4. Yup
    it feels fantastic from the get go

    good on ya PES!!!

  5. Glad you enjoy dj
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. would it stack well with medium dose 11-OXO? like 300-450mg/day?

    i am thinking this will add on the recomp effect and increase nitrogen retension a little more while controlling cortisol a little more same time.

    I will give it at least 10 days to form a good opinion on how anabeta works for me before the above :-)

    What do think?

  7. In terms of stacking options, as it is a new product it is only going to be speculation based on what works on paper.

    As far as I am aware, nobody has used that stack so cannot give any form of personal feedback other than a guess at what it might or might not do.

    If you try it please let us know how you get on.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Has anyone taken it at 6 per day? im thinking of bumping the dosage up, maybee even 8?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Has anyone taken it at 6 per day? im thinking of bumping the dosage up, maybee even 8?
    The recommendation is to not exceed 6 caps per day. You may either run into side effects, or simply just be wasting product as there is a point of diminishing returns with anything. I just started my Anabeta this morning and plan on staying with 4 per day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    would it stack well with medium dose 11-OXO? like 300-450mg/day?

    i am thinking this will add on the recomp effect and increase nitrogen retension a little more while controlling cortisol a little more same time.

    I will give it at least 10 days to form a good opinion on how anabeta works for me before the above :-)

    What do think?
    It would work well with 11-oxo
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    In terms of stacking options, as it is a new product it is only going to be speculation based on what works on paper.

    As far as I am aware, nobody has used that stack so cannot give any form of personal feedback other than a guess at what it might or might not do.

    If you try it please let us know how you get on.
    Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Has anyone taken it at 6 per day? im thinking of bumping the dosage up, maybee even 8?
    MrBigPR, Milas, AX1, Max32, have all done 6 caps. All say it is very strong. I would not recommend unless you are over 250lbs

    But Ryansm who is 300lbs+ never used more than 4 caps and felt everything from AnaBeta.

    So always start with 4 for at least 2 weeks, 95% of people will never need more than that
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Yup Im at 7 now, using 3 pre-workout. I weigh 171.

    I really dont recommend it, Im just testing things out for the sake of bro-science. My 3 cap workout dose was quite interesting, will continue to do so.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. I am starting my Anabeta on Monday.......just wondering what the best dosing protocal would be for me? Since I am female I was going to start with just 2 caps per day, pre and post workout...see how that works, and then possibly add a 3rd cap with my pre bed meal. Does this sound like a good approach?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am starting my Anabeta on Monday.......just wondering what the best dosing protocal would be for me? Since I am female I was going to start with just 2 caps per day, pre and post workout...see how that works, and then possibly add a 3rd cap with my pre bed meal. Does this sound like a good approach?
    Great approach. Start with 2 per day for the first 1-2 days. 1 Pre 1 Post.

    Then add a 3rd and possibly 4th capsule throughout the day with meals after you test how you like 2 capsules. Some people notice trouble falling to sleep when they take it pre-bed, so just keep that in mind. Really excited to hear what you think
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Looking forward to some more female feedback!

    Please keep us updated.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Great approach. Start with 2 per day for the first 1-2 days. 1 Pre 1 Post.

    Then add a 3rd and possibly 4th capsule throughout the day with meals after you test how you like 2 capsules. Some people notice trouble falling to sleep when they take it pre-bed, so just keep that in mind. Really excited to hear what you think
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Looking forward to some more female feedback!

    Please keep us updated.
    Okay thanks, Natty. Excited to start this...a bit scared of an increased appetitie, though....


    BDCC - contemplating a log but right now there are quite a few and I am finding it difficult to keep up with all of them...so I am sure others are saying the same thing....
    Building my best body "for me"!

  16. It had huge interest pre release and there are lots of logs.

    If you don't fancy running one feel free to let us know your thoughts. You are welcome to PM me if you wish.

    Best of luck!

    Ben

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yup Im at 7 now, using 3 pre-workout. I weigh 171.

    I really dont recommend it, Im just testing things out for the sake of bro-science. My 3 cap workout dose was quite interesting, will continue to do so.
    what made it so interesting?

  18. After running for 8 weeks, how long of a break is recommended before running a second eight weeks?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yup Im at 7 now, using 3 pre-workout. I weigh 171.

    I really dont recommend it, Im just testing things out for the sake of bro-science. My 3 cap workout dose was quite interesting, will continue to do so.
    ax1 you got a log goin? link? I'm interested in Ana for my PCT.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ax1 you got a log goin? link? I'm interested in Ana for my PCT.
    PES AnaBeta goes wild in North Korea w/ KimJong-il - Nukes ready to launch!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StillKicking View Post
    After running for 8 weeks, how long of a break is recommended before running a second eight weeks?
    4 weeks
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Any MOA conflicts with either ecdy or xfactor ? (I'd include prime, but no one know its MOA...)

    thanks

  23. Not sure, honestly. I haven't read upon the exact MoA's of those two products
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  24. so unless my math is off if we get 2 bottles and run it 8 weeks we have left overs.

    so how about the first 28days-4 caps and the last 5 caps there still a couple left over for a few days of 6 caps

    What do you think, I want to do 4 first because in 3 weks my dermacrine will be done with than 5 to pick up where I left off with supress c and something else

  25. The last few pills in the bottle won't make a massive difference to the run I.e. 30 days instead of 4 weeks/28 days.

    Feel free to run it for the couple of days longer at the end. 8 weeks on is not a hard and fast rule at all. It is more of a guideline to ensure people are taking breaks and not running it indefinitely, lowering the efficacy of the product.

    I hope that answers your question.

    Ben

  26. Workouts.What style volume or power does anabeta seem to react better w/. I've notice some products like volume better & some like power better.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    Workouts.What style volume or power does anabeta seem to react better w/. I've notice some products like volume better & some like power better.
    Logically speaking, as it increases anabolism and has a capability to increase the need for nutrients I would do high volume metabolic workouts rather than neural workouts.That being said, it would help with either. This is just my preference based on speculation.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Logically speaking, as it increases anabolism and has a capability to increase the need for nutrients I would do high volume metabolic workouts rather than neural workouts.That being said, it would help with either. This is just my preference based on speculation.
    This is very interesting. I have a lot to learn about metabolic/neural workouts. I always hear lift big get big, or like 10X3 is same as 3X10 but for 10X3 you can lift more over all volume, but then olympic lifters don't get HUGE. So I always am so confused... haha

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Logically speaking, as it increases anabolism and has a capability to increase the need for nutrients I would do high volume metabolic workouts rather than neural workouts.That being said, it would help with either. This is just my preference based on speculation.
    I was thinking volume work would work better w/ this supp myself. I was trying to set something up based on others results to get the most out of it. I'm thinking a modified 10x10.

  30. Both are good thoughts. There is nothing to say people can't create hypertrophy on lower volume workouts by any means, it is just more common on the whole.

    GVT would be an excellent place to start for muscle gain purposes. If you were cutting then something like EDT, 6,12,25 or death circuits would be perfect. Otherwise think TUT, partial rest periods and lots of microtrauma.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  31. Any reports of lethergy with AnaBeta?

  32. 1-2 reports.

    Funny because there are a good amount of reports of people having trouble falling asleep and feeling slightly stimulated
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Any reports of lethergy with AnaBeta?
    My co-worker and I were both lethargic the first week. It seems to be getting better. Monster Rehab has become my best friend

  34. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Any reports of lethergy with AnaBeta?
    I feel wiped out the last 1/4 of my training but thats due to the fact that Im going more all out in the beginning than what Im used too.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    1-2 reports.Funny because there are a good amount of reports of people having trouble falling asleep and feeling slightly stimulated
    Interesting....I might have to not take this so late when I start my run. I do eat very heavy at night(IF type diet) so hopefully I will still fall asleep ok!

  36. I,m on TRT and have to monitor my hemocrit and hemoglobin levels, is there any info on whether it will affect either of those??? I would love to give this a run, but have to make sure about anything I try now, also anyone had any blood pressure flucuations while on this....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I,m on TRT and have to monitor my hemocrit and hemoglobin levels, is there any info on whether it will affect either of those??? I would love to give this a run, but have to make sure about anything I try now, also anyone had any blood pressure flucuations while on this....
    Off topic, but did you notice the increased hemo levels after starting TRT? My levels were always normal range before TRT, ever since I started TRT they were always above range. My doctor sent me to a hemotologist to make sure it was not anything serious. The guy told me to drink lots of water the day before my bloodwork, and then right before to drink 2 20oz gatorades and then get the bloodwork (unfasted obviously).

    Sure enough, levels came back perfectly normal. He said I just dont drink enough water.

    Anyways, typically an increase in anabolism and endurance both tend to raise hemoglobin, and AnaBeta has reported to do both. So I would lean on the side of yes they raise hemoglobin.

    Have not heard of any BP fluctuations
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  38. Stack with lean extreme and alpha t-2?

  39. That works. Erase and AT2 would be better IMO with the AI properties of Erase as well

    Nice screen name btw lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  40. Good stuff.... Have the new Alpha T-2 on the way(Normal AT-2 worked great) along with LX and will tryout anabeta.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Anabeta as PCT
    By VikingBP in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 03:55 PM
  3. Anabeta on a cut?
    By Kiwi in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 05:18 PM
  4. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in