nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the official AnaBeta FAQ:

Please ask any other questions you may have that are not on this page right here in this thread.

We want to see which questions are commonly asked so we can add them to the page.

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
I know there has been a lot of debate over the dosing and its timing. I know the bottle says to take four capsules spread evenly throughout the day (and 1 60 minutes pre and one post on training days) I have read about people taking two pre and two post, and i have also read people taking them with meals and without meals.

What is the optimal way to take these???
With or without a meal??
Is there a big advantage to taking two pills pre-workout opposed to one??
Is it safe/recommended for bigger guys to take 6 caps a day??

I understand some of these questions might have been answered elsewhere, and i could find out the answers myself once i receive my bottle, but im still waiting on my bottle :grouphug: so i thought i would get this going and ask some of the questions i have about this product, cant wait to get my bottle!

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Ahh just read the PES Anabeta FAQ, seems some of my questions have already been answered, sorry for bringing up old questions.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there has been a lot of debate over the dosing and its timing. I know the bottle says to take four capsules spread evenly throughout the day (and 1 60 minutes pre and one post on training days) I have read about people taking two pre and two post, and i have also read people taking them with meals and without meals.

What is the optimal way to take these???
With or without a meal??
Is there a big advantage to taking two pills pre-workout opposed to one??
Is it safe/recommended for bigger guys to take 6 caps a day??

I understand some of these questions might have been answered elsewhere, and i could find out the answers myself once i receive my bottle, but im still waiting on my bottle :grouphug: so i thought i would get this going and ask some of the questions i have about this product, cant wait to get my bottle!
Dosing should be what is optimal for your diet and lifestyle. We had a number of testers take it without food an on an empty stomach pre-workout and expressed equal effectiveness.

Optimal 1/1/1/1 with food but 2 caps 2x daily i dont think you will notice anything less in terms of effectiveness. You may notice more of an effect for a shorter period of time. Still equal effectiveness.

Try 2 caps with a meal and let us know!

Taking 2 preworkout vs 1 may give you more of a pump, but if taking 2 I would make sure its taken with food personally.

Ryansm took 4 caps per day and loved it. Said no need for anything past that. He is 300lbs lean.

MrBigPR is also heavy and lean and went with 6 per day and loved it. He also need 30mg of superdrol to feel anything though.

The best bet is to listen to your body and dose with what works best for you.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
question: im currently taking adamantium (dda) , titanium and erase plus some resveratrol as a test boosting aid. Will anabeta effects be negatively affected by these supps? In other words, will any of these latter supplements interfere with anabeta? Should i drop these or im ok with running the anabeta alongside?
Note: Dont worry, i'll know if anabeta works or when it kicks in as im familiar with these other supps.

thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no disadvantage to taking those with AnaBeta. Though in regards to your stack I do not nee any point in the resveratrol. I would drop it and just use Erase, Titanium, Adamantium. That offers all the test boosting angles you need

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I've got a question about ANAbeta that i dont want to take up a whole thread for so i'll ask it here:

I bought two bottles so i could do a winter bulk starting in July. The only problem is im going to new zealand for a ski trip for 12 days at the begining of August. Im trying to work out if i should take anabeta over the holiday and run it for 8 weeks, only run one bottle or stop taking anabeta for the days i am away and resume immediatly when i return home.

The resort im staying in does have a fully equipped gym. I would be worried about my diet though on the skifields (the ski fields generally opt for a pie and chips on the menu) and the hunger anabeta causes stopping me from skiing.

What do you think?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a question about ANAbeta that i dont want to take up a whole thread for so i'll ask it here:

I bought two bottles so i could do a winter bulk starting in July. The only problem is im going to new zealand for a ski trip for 12 days at the begining of August. Im trying to work out if i should take anabeta over the holiday and run it for 8 weeks, only run one bottle or stop taking anabeta for the days i am away and resume immediatly when i return home.

The resort im staying in does have a fully equipped gym. I would be worried about my diet though on the skifields (the ski fields generally opt for a pie and chips on the menu) and the hunger anabeta causes stopping me from skiing.

What do you think?
I would continue to take it. After all skiing is pretty rigorous no?

Can Anabeta be taken with Recompadrol?
Sure...although I would try AnaBeta solo first.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have users noted any change in libido or aggression on AnaBeta?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few have noticed an increase in aggression and libido. No decrease in libido. Both make sense since it is only mildly androgenic

If you want to really focus on libido i would stack with a T booster

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it....6 well planned meals all broken down. Well done! I would take 1 AnaBeta with your meal 1, meal 3, 6pm and 8pm

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i was expecting all sorts of adjustments haha! I'd normally be inclined to drop carbs a little on off days, but due to effects of anabeta i think this might be a bad idea. I'll have to see how i go. Speaking of food....im starving! Time for a meal.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's us know how it goes. I think that you will find that AnaBeta exceeds expectations.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, i was expecting all sorts of adjustments haha! I'd normally be inclined to drop carbs a little on off days, but due to effects of anabeta i think this might be a bad idea. I'll have to see how i go. Speaking of food....im starving! Time for a meal.
I usually live a lower carb diet than most. I have high doses after training and usually only in the evenings as high amounts tend to make me lethargic.

I had to increase my carb intake while on AnaBeta and still looked visibly leaner and more vascular at the end. If you have to increase carbs while on it, I wouldn't worry about getting fat. I was eating 1200 calories from coconut macaroons in the evenings a couple of times per week, they had something obscene like 130g of sugar. Not something I would eat a lot of usually because I would expect it to increase my body fat.

Listen to your body. There has been a lot of feedback of people looking leaner and having a major recomp effect so don't be surprised if you lose fat even when trying to bulk. This is what happened to me. My weight increased by 4.4lbs but my body fat was lower. You should know this as you were following my log but just in case you missed a couple of posts!

I hope this helps. :)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
how would stacking AnaBeta/Shift/OEP for a ********..i know what your thinking shift/oep doesnt sound like a bulk. But my goal is an overall recomp geared toward gaining lean mass(more so) while cutting some fat.

slightly above maint. cals (all clean)
(I have 1 bottle of AB,2 bottles Shift, 50caps OEP)

AB- qid with food
OEP- 1 morning (cardio fasted) 1 afternoon
Shift-1 after noon (with OEP), 2 at night

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would stacking AnaBeta/Shift/OEP for a ********..i know what your thinking shift/oep doesnt sound like a bulk. But my goal is an overall recomp geared toward gaining lean mass(more so) while cutting some fat.

slightly above maint. cals (all clean)
(I have 1 bottle of AB,2 bottles Shift, 50caps OEP)

AB- qid with food
OEP- 1 morning (cardio fasted) 1 afternoon
Shift-1 after noon (with OEP), 2 at night
I have just posted something that addresses this specific question in another thread.

Personally, AnaBeta made me lose fat while putting on 4.4lbs. I wouldn't add anything to it because it didn't need it. If you want to try adding something in later then go ahead, but run it on it's own to start with as I think you will get what you are looking for and save yourself some money. :)

Hey, if it works as well as you want it to you can use the money you were going to buy other supplements with to just get another bottle.

I am going to run it solo as soon as I get home and find my package waiting for me.

I hope this helps.

Ben

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my AnaBeta in today. They came in very hot, even when I opened it and took the pill is was very warm in my mouth.

Do you think that heat may effect the ingredient during its shipping time?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I have just posted something that addresses this specific question in another thread.

Personally, AnaBeta made me lose fat while putting on 4.4lbs. I wouldn't add anything to it because it didn't need it. If you want to try adding something in later then go ahead, but run it on it's own to start with as I think you will get what you are looking for and save yourself some money. :)

Hey, if it works as well as you want it to you can use the money you were going to buy other supplements with to just get another bottle.

I am going to run it solo as soon as I get home and find my package waiting for me.

I hope this helps.

Ben
I have everything already, cept the anabeta which is in mail today so ill try it solo but may throw in the OEP because I have some sample packs that I might as well use at some point. So should I bump my cals up to to the lower side of bulking and just continue the cardio im currently doing?

I find myself never doing low carb anymore, I use moderate because the energy I get from it, and I feel the way my metabolism and diet allow me to do so without gaining the fat. I see how you mentioned you do low carbs, but in your log maybe i missed it, what did your carb % look like and what do you consider low carb?
Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my AnaBeta in today. They came in very hot, even when I opened it and took the pill is was very warm in my mouth.

Do you think that heat may effect the ingredient during its shipping time?
It will be fine. Whats the temp there?!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be fine. Whats the temp there?!
Only about 82-85, but these post office trucks get real hot running all day. This was the hottest package I ever received.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Mine just arrived too they were warm but through them infront on the AC for a min and they are fine, ive recieved supps in the summer that were warm before and they were always ok.

just counted my bottle and have 119caps. Not a big deal missing one cap, but id look into that it has not happened to others.
Im thinking about doing a small log possibly if I infact run this solo

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
will this product enlarge the prostate?
I believe i read in the studies that it increased the weight of the prostate.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will this product enlarge the prostate?
I believe i read in the studies that it increased the weight of the prostate.
The study shows the rats had a very slight increase in prostate weight. Nothing like the increase in prostate weight caused from the testosterone group though. It is very mildly androgenic, im not sure if it would translate to any actual prostate enlargement in humans, but IMO youd have more of a risk of prostate enlargement from a test booster

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response.

Im not a young buck anymore and have to be careful.
I got my bottle in the mail yesterday, so I shall give it a try.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hello everyone, first post in here but I've been reading you guys for quite some time.

Quick question about Anabeta since mine is in the mail and two bottles will be here soon.

Atm my stack was the following:

Jack3d as pre-wo (as for right now I'm cycling it off for 10 days, planning on starting it again once I start Anabeta)
E-Bol (second bottle will finish right when the Anabeta arrives)
Krealkalyn (added to Jack3d and for days off)
Whey as required
BCAA (bulk) around 30gr (I'm in a low carb diet)
Multi (Anavite)
Beta Ala (bulk) 4,5gr (+ 1,6 in the Anavite)
CLA 4gr
Fish Oil 4gr

Following the directions on Anabeta I was planning on cutting the creatine and of course E-bol, cycle is finished anyway,
and the CLA since it doesn't really do much for me, actually I don't really need it since I've 5% of BF and my diet is strict.

So, the plan is to run Anabeta with Jack3d, BCAA, Whey, Beta Ala(?), Multivitamin, and Fish Oil.
Does it sound ok?

Being in a low carb diet I'm aware of the fact that I will have to add at least some carbs, which is ok, I'll go with the usual suspects, oats and well, oats..
Some good fats too since I'm more sensitive to carbs I don't like to add too many.
Is there something that I should keep in mind while running all this? I mean aside from the FAQ which I read
Should I cut something? Add something?

Thank you in advance

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response.

Im not a young buck anymore and have to be careful.
I got my bottle in the mail yesterday, so I shall give it a try.
You could try using saw palmetto tablets to be safe if you are worried.

My anabeta is arriving today! cant wait! Cmon fedex truck.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try using saw palmetto tablets to be safe if you are worried.

My anabeta is arriving today! cant wait! Cmon fedex truck.
Yup. Great advice. Find a nice quality extract

AnaBeta feedback across the boards is as solid as all the initial testers so far.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Chea! it arived. Even though today is an off-day im going to start taking it to get it building in my system for tomorrow. Im hell excited!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks nattydisaster,

since we're at it please allow me another couple of questions:

I work out first thing in the morning and my sessions are 3 hours long at least, so I can't have a pre-wo meal (that would mean waking up at 4/5am for me..),
I wake up, coffee, BCAA, Beta, pre-wo and training, so my first meal is the post-wo, hence the question:

should I take my first serving of Anabeta with my post-wo meal?
Or the first serving would still be pre-wo (if so, 60 minutes prior? even without eating? then pre-wo after 30 min?)

If I understand a bit how the Anabeta works at least the nutrients partitioning effect,
I would think I'd miss some of the good effects not taking it pre-wo w/meal, is that correct or I'm being way to paranoid about it?

Another question:
I read most of the logs and feedback and as far as i can remember
I didn't see anyone using Anabeta/being as low as me as far as BF is concerned (sorry if I missed something here,I did read most of the logs but not all of them)
having so lil BF (5%, maybe even less) should I expect it to raise a bit with Anabeta?
(planning on running Lean Xtreme after this anyway)

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to make the most out of it.

thanks!

Sik

Sik

Awards
You still not being completed fasted, and should benefit with anabeta pre WO because you'll be using BCAA's! So it should use them in a proper way, anabolic/anticatabolic thinking.

What i understood in ALL log's, BF should not raise. If you eat clean, i believe with so low Bodyfat, most of the users relate that BF reduces due to the Anabolic properties of the compound.

So i don't believe the BF will raise, unless you eat 10 meal a day in Mr Mac Donalds Clown MF.

Keep the diet clean and probably you could raise calories a lot without seeing any BF changes.

Let natty and users share opinions, but this only mine :)

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
been 3 days on Anabeta now. Noticing the increase hunger already but unusually im getting deeper DOMS the next day without any changes to my routine where as usually these would be mild and not even noticeable at times. Any insight into what this means? i thought anabeta was suppos to increase recovery? So far that is the report. Plus i find myself looking bigger already but it could be my mind playing games on me so i wont state it till im sure, but the doms is for sure.

By the way, natty, is ERASE main ingredient an antiaromatase? I thought it was a cortisol control agent.

thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been 3 days on Anabeta now. Noticing the increase hunger already but unusually im getting deeper DOMS the next day without any changes to my routine where as usually these would be mild and not even noticeable at times. Any insight into what this means? i thought anabeta was suppos to increase recovery? So far that is the report. Plus i find myself looking bigger already but it could be my mind playing games on me so i wont state it till im sure, but the doms is for sure.

By the way, natty, is ERASE main ingredient an antiaromatase? I thought it was a cortisol control agent.

thanks
Erase main ingredient is both anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol. Sexy eh?

Funny you mention the DOMS thing, Ryansm also noticed the same thing, a weird effect indeed.

Recovery is definitely improved, strangely the amount of DOMS has been more severe in the first day(s) of recovery; however, the overall duration is significantly improved.
He also makes note of it again and said his DOMS feels more severe but is overall recovery on a week to week basis had improved.

The increase in DOMS may be due to the first few days of using anabeta the increased pumps and also if you are squeezing out a few more reps may cause increase in the microscopic tears in your muscle when you work out. Just keep pushing forward with your normal routine

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks nattydisaster,

since we're at it please allow me another couple of questions:

I work out first thing in the morning and my sessions are 3 hours long at least, so I can't have a pre-wo meal (that would mean waking up at 4/5am for me..),
I wake up, coffee, BCAA, Beta, pre-wo and training, so my first meal is the post-wo, hence the question:

should I take my first serving of Anabeta with my post-wo meal?
Or the first serving would still be pre-wo (if so, 60 minutes prior? even without eating? then pre-wo after 30 min?)

If I understand a bit how the Anabeta works at least the nutrients partitioning effect,
I would think I'd miss some of the good effects not taking it pre-wo w/meal, is that correct or I'm being way to paranoid about it?

Another question:
I read most of the logs and feedback and as far as i can remember
I didn't see anyone using Anabeta/being as low as me as far as BF is concerned (sorry if I missed something here,I did read most of the logs but not all of them)
having so lil BF (5%, maybe even less) should I expect it to raise a bit with Anabeta?
(planning on running Lean Xtreme after this anyway)

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to make the most out of it.

thanks!
For your case, I would take 1 cap with your BCAAs pre-workout...then take 2 caps with your big (guessing is big after 3 hours of training) post workout meal. Then take the 4th capsule with your next big meal in the day.

I wouldnt expect your BF to increase at all unless you make significant changes in your diet that could lean to more BF, like eating more fat

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks Sik, thanks natty

you confirmed what I was imagining/hoping, which is great :)

Anabeta looks seriously amazing, I can't wait to try it.

Despite I know well that I shouldn't do it, I tend to over-train, I do kick my own a##, and I also tend not to eat enough, like I said, a psychological thing..

I am at least trying to get over my paranoia and eat a bit more without freaking the heck out, and Anabeta seems perfect for that too.

If of any interest I'll post my results

thank you guys

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isnt the cortisol effect from Erase still not set in stone?
No one has ever done a study on it, but the theory makes sense and those who have used cortisol blockers and used Erase will all agree it does its job

Thanks Sik, thanks natty

you confirmed what I was imagining/hoping, which is great :)

Anabeta looks seriously amazing, I can't wait to try it.

Despite I know well that I shouldn't do it, I tend to over-train, I do kick my own a##, and I also tend not to eat enough, like I said, a psychological thing..

I am at least trying to get over my paranoia and eat a bit more without freaking the heck out, and Anabeta seems perfect for that too.

If of any interest I'll post my results

thank you guys
Post up your results for sure man

JRC

JRC

Awards
Anabeta question....kind of feel silly for asking cause I might of missed answer already. When dosing with food....are you guys taking it after a meal or say 15-20 minutes prior? Thanks!

Thunder1

Awards
Just recieved my goods. Can;t wait to test it out. ? taking this while on trt. Should I stop 2 weeks prior to my blood test?

Fr0st

Awards
I workout at around 6pm... Could I take 1 (with my 2 shift caps) in the morning then 1 PreW and 2 Post?

Does that make sense?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout at around 6pm... Could I take 1 (with my 2 shift caps) in the morning then 1 PreW and 2 Post?

Does that make sense?
That would be absolutely fine. Keep them spread out. :)

I am not sure how much people 'need' to take more than one with big meals or post workout. I was using 1 capsule QID throughout my 37.5 day run and was taking in 150g of liquid carbs post workout with my protein and 1 capsule did the job for me. When I continued this dosage post AnaBeta I felt heavy blood sugar fluctuations. I didn't need 2 post workout.

I hope this helps. :)

Fr0st

Awards
That would be absolutely fine. Keep them spread out. :)I am not sure how much people 'need' to take more than one with big meals or post workout. I was using 1 capsule QID throughout my 37.5 day run and was taking in 150g of liquid carbs post workout with my protein and 1 capsule did the job for me. When I continued this dosage post AnaBeta I felt heavy blood sugar fluctuations. I didn't need 2 post workout.I hope this helps. :)
This definitely helps. The reason I proposed this is because if I did 1 in the am, 1 pre and 1 post (around 7pm)... I am not sure if this leaves much time for the 4th, or can I take it right before bed?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some said taking it before bed kept them awake. It didn't do this for me so there is nothing set in stone. I would personally keep them spread out and do 1 capsule QID if you can. If taking one near bed keeps you awake then take two after training so your last dose is earlier.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I am currently running glycobol and testopro. I heard that ergogenic products should be cycled off. Would I still get Anabeta's maximum effect if I added it in? Or, do I need to run the Anabeta solo?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would get maximum effects I am sure...but you wouldnt know how just AnaBeta solo effects you. Always good to do solo first, stack second