AnaBeta FAQ - Ask Away

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Any MOA conflicts with either ecdy or xfactor ? (I'd include prime, but no one know its MOA...)

thanks

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
so unless my math is off if we get 2 bottles and run it 8 weeks we have left overs.

so how about the first 28days-4 caps and the last 5 caps there still a couple left over for a few days of 6 caps

What do you think, I want to do 4 first because in 3 weks my dermacrine will be done with than 5 to pick up where I left off with supress c and something else

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last few pills in the bottle won't make a massive difference to the run I.e. 30 days instead of 4 weeks/28 days.

Feel free to run it for the couple of days longer at the end. 8 weeks on is not a hard and fast rule at all. It is more of a guideline to ensure people are taking breaks and not running it indefinitely, lowering the efficacy of the product.

I hope that answers your question.

Ben

Thunder1

Awards
Workouts.What style volume or power does anabeta seem to react better w/. I've notice some products like volume better & some like power better.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts.What style volume or power does anabeta seem to react better w/. I've notice some products like volume better & some like power better.
Logically speaking, as it increases anabolism and has a capability to increase the need for nutrients I would do high volume metabolic workouts rather than neural workouts.That being said, it would help with either. This is just my preference based on speculation. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logically speaking, as it increases anabolism and has a capability to increase the need for nutrients I would do high volume metabolic workouts rather than neural workouts.That being said, it would help with either. This is just my preference based on speculation. :)
This is very interesting. I have a lot to learn about metabolic/neural workouts. I always hear lift big get big, or like 10X3 is same as 3X10 but for 10X3 you can lift more over all volume, but then olympic lifters don't get HUGE. So I always am so confused... haha

Thunder1

Awards
I was thinking volume work would work better w/ this supp myself. I was trying to set something up based on others results to get the most out of it. I'm thinking a modified 10x10.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are good thoughts. There is nothing to say people can't create hypertrophy on lower volume workouts by any means, it is just more common on the whole.

GVT would be an excellent place to start for muscle gain purposes. If you were cutting then something like EDT, 6,12,25 or death circuits would be perfect. Otherwise think TUT, partial rest periods and lots of microtrauma. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 reports.

Funny because there are a good amount of reports of people having trouble falling asleep and feeling slightly stimulated

Reactions: ax1
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reports of lethergy with AnaBeta?
My co-worker and I were both lethargic the first week. It seems to be getting better. Monster Rehab has become my best friend

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reports of lethergy with AnaBeta?
I feel wiped out the last 1/4 of my training but thats due to the fact that Im going more all out in the beginning than what Im used too.

JRC

JRC

Awards
1-2 reports.Funny because there are a good amount of reports of people having trouble falling asleep and feeling slightly stimulated
Interesting....I might have to not take this so late when I start my run. I do eat very heavy at night(IF type diet) so hopefully I will still fall asleep ok!

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,m on TRT and have to monitor my hemocrit and hemoglobin levels, is there any info on whether it will affect either of those??? I would love to give this a run, but have to make sure about anything I try now, also anyone had any blood pressure flucuations while on this....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I,m on TRT and have to monitor my hemocrit and hemoglobin levels, is there any info on whether it will affect either of those??? I would love to give this a run, but have to make sure about anything I try now, also anyone had any blood pressure flucuations while on this....
Off topic, but did you notice the increased hemo levels after starting TRT? My levels were always normal range before TRT, ever since I started TRT they were always above range. My doctor sent me to a hemotologist to make sure it was not anything serious. The guy told me to drink lots of water the day before my bloodwork, and then right before to drink 2 20oz gatorades and then get the bloodwork (unfasted obviously).

Sure enough, levels came back perfectly normal. He said I just dont drink enough water.

Anyways, typically an increase in anabolism and endurance both tend to raise hemoglobin, and AnaBeta has reported to do both. So I would lean on the side of yes they raise hemoglobin.

Have not heard of any BP fluctuations

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That works. Erase and AT2 would be better IMO with the AI properties of Erase as well

Nice screen name btw lol

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Good stuff.... Have the new Alpha T-2 on the way(Normal AT-2 worked great) along with LX and will tryout anabeta.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, but did you notice the increased hemo levels after starting TRT? My levels were always normal range before TRT, ever since I started TRT they were always above range. My doctor sent me to a hemotologist to make sure it was not anything serious. The guy told me to drink lots of water the day before my bloodwork, and then right before to drink 2 20oz gatorades and then get the bloodwork (unfasted obviously).

Sure enough, levels came back perfectly normal. He said I just dont drink enough water.

Anyways, typically an increase in anabolism and endurance both tend to raise hemoglobin, and AnaBeta has reported to do both. So I would lean on the side of yes they raise hemoglobin.

Have not heard of any BP fluctuations
I go and see my Hemotologist Fri. morning, I will try what u suggested with the gatorade and see if that makes a difference. The Hemo took me off Testosterone for one month and rechecked my levels and all came back in the normal range, of course I felt like curling up on the couch with a love novel and watching Lifetime and weeping openly. He said I obviously need the TRT so I got back on and this will be my first test in about two months to see where levels are currently at. Will update results and if everythihng comes back normal I would love to give AB a try, thanks for the suggestion, I drink about a gallon of water a day now, but that may not be enough....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea does not hurt to try. Very common for testosterone or anabolics in general to raise hemo, so no surprise they were normal when you went off. Must have been an awful feeling

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
two servings (20g) a day of modern bcaa enough if overall protein intake is high?

curious when the most beneficial time to use the bcaas would be

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted this in another thread but can't find it.

The BCAA dosage is not set in stone because there are many variables such as weight, LBM, training volume, caloric intake, protein intake etc.

The reason behind the recommendation of supplemental amino acids is because AnaBeta tends to be nutrient hungry. As anabolism increases it seems logical that appetite increases. BCAAs are a simple way of increasing your protein intake in a highly digestible form. Therefore dosing them throughout the day between meals is a sensible way to go.

Split your doses and take them between meals. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
two servings (20g) a day of modern bcaa enough if overall protein intake is high?

curious when the most beneficial time to use the bcaas would be
That is plenty. Since it has the 8:1:1 ratio you are good to go with 2 scoops per day

Thunder1

Awards
^^^^ My thought was one dose, post workout recovery drink then one prior to bed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends when you eat. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd week is the charm...hunger is coming on strong and carb cravings are brutal. Muscles filling up nicely. 5 more weeks of this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3rd week is the charm...hunger is coming on strong and carb cravings are brutal. Muscles filling up nicely. 5 more weeks of this!!
you had any change in libido?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Would run AB with Alpha t-2 and Erase but had already ordered LX, maybe I'll run it with ERASE when LX is done.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea. It seems there are so many supps I want to try out there that i have a little over 16weeks before I am going to have room for more stuff. Lol

PhoenixGamer

Awards
This may be a dumb question, but here it goes: Is it ok to take vitamins and fish oil caps together with the Anabeta after a meal? Or, does it have to be only the Anabeta?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Do any of you take your anabeta before a cheat meal? And if so, regular 1 cap or would you go with 2? Going to pizza buffet tonight for supper.......major cals will be consumed :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of you take your anabeta before a cheat meal? And if so, regular 1 cap or would you go with 2? Going to pizza buffet tonight for supper.......major cals will be consumed :D
I didn't take any extra AnaBeta before a cheat meal but my cheats are not as bad as some people's.

My regular cheat meal on the 5 week~ run was a box of gluten free coconut macaroons with roughly 1,200 calories and 125g of sugar. I ate a few boxes and only after meals when I felt like my cravings were there and my meal did not satisfy my appetite.

I still looked leaner at the end of the run at a higher weight so the dirtier calories didn't cause fat gain.

I am sure others will be able to help out on the cheat meal front. I am not a pizza type of guy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't take any extra AnaBeta before a cheat meal but my cheats are not as bad as some people's.

My regular cheat meal on the 5 week~ run was a box of gluten free coconut macaroons with roughly 1,200 calories and 125g of sugar. I ate a few boxes and only after meals when I felt like my cravings were there and my meal did not satisfy my appetite.

I still looked leaner at the end of the run at a higher weight so the dirtier calories didn't cause fat gain.

I am sure others will be able to help out on the cheat meal front. I am not a pizza type of guy!

not a pizza type guy-that is unamerican......oops i forgot, lol. oh well enjoy those macaroons.......

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What is the MOA of AnaBeta. How do you account for the increase in hunger and thurst experience by many?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone loves to take his AnaBeta before big carb meals or cheat meals. Really pumps the muscles!

What is the MOA of AnaBeta. How do you account for the increase in hunger and thurst experience by many?
Non-AR mediated anabolic. Increase in hungry and thirst due to increase in muscle protein synthesis and muscle glycogen storage.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does T-Bone take one or more for cheat meals?

I sacrificed my experiments on the run for the purpose of consistency. I haven't dabbled with any of these things yet!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering as well if there have been some people testing alternative dosing protocols and what they have discovered. I think I remember BigPR going with 6 ed. What were his results?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His results were very strong, he described them as "similar to a mild PH or low dose PH". PM him for details

Average dosing is: 4 caps per day, 1 pre, 1 post, other 2 with meals in the day

Other dosing that has been equally succussful:

2 caps 2x per day (usually 2 pre and 2 post workout) -Advantage: Stronger pumps after dosing Disadvantage: Not as much of an all day pump/fullness feeling

4 caps on off days, 5-6 on workout days: On workout days, 1 extra cap pre workout 1 extra cap post workout. This is the most cost effective route for the elite bodybuilder