AnaBeta FAQ - Ask Away

Page 2 of 17 First 12347 ... Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Isnt the cortisol effect from Erase still not set in stone?
    No one has ever done a study on it, but the theory makes sense and those who have used cortisol blockers and used Erase will all agree it does its job

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thanks Sik, thanks natty

you confirmed what I was imagining/hoping, which is great

Anabeta looks seriously amazing, I can't wait to try it.

Despite I know well that I shouldn't do it, I tend to over-train, I do kick my own a##, and I also tend not to eat enough, like I said, a psychological thing..

I am at least trying to get over my paranoia and eat a bit more without freaking the heck out, and Anabeta seems perfect for that too.

If of any interest I'll post my results

thank you guys
    Post up your results for sure man
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.59%

Anabeta question....kind of feel silly for asking cause I might of missed answer already. When dosing with food....are you guys taking it after a meal or say 15-20 minutes prior? Thanks!
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Either works. I usually take it 1 minute before, during eating, or right after
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.54%

Just recieved my goods. Can;t wait to test it out. ? taking this while on trt. Should I stop 2 weeks prior to my blood test?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.51%

I workout at around 6pm... Could I take 1 (with my 2 shift caps) in the morning then 1 PreW and 2 Post?

Does that make sense?
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    I workout at around 6pm... Could I take 1 (with my 2 shift caps) in the morning then 1 PreW and 2 Post?

Does that make sense?
    That would be absolutely fine. Keep them spread out.

I am not sure how much people 'need' to take more than one with big meals or post workout. I was using 1 capsule QID throughout my 37.5 day run and was taking in 150g of liquid carbs post workout with my protein and 1 capsule did the job for me. When I continued this dosage post AnaBeta I felt heavy blood sugar fluctuations. I didn't need 2 post workout.

I hope this helps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.51%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That would be absolutely fine. Keep them spread out. I am not sure how much people 'need' to take more than one with big meals or post workout. I was using 1 capsule QID throughout my 37.5 day run and was taking in 150g of liquid carbs post workout with my protein and 1 capsule did the job for me. When I continued this dosage post AnaBeta I felt heavy blood sugar fluctuations. I didn't need 2 post workout.I hope this helps.
    This definitely helps. The reason I proposed this is because if I did 1 in the am, 1 pre and 1 post (around 7pm)... I am not sure if this leaves much time for the 4th, or can I take it right before bed?
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Some said taking it before bed kept them awake. It didn't do this for me so there is nothing set in stone. I would personally keep them spread out and do 1 capsule QID if you can. If taking one near bed keeps you awake then take two after training so your last dose is earlier.
    PES Representative
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

I am currently running glycobol and testopro. I heard that ergogenic products should be cycled off. Would I still get Anabeta's maximum effect if I added it in? Or, do I need to run the Anabeta solo?
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

You would get maximum effects I am sure...but you wouldnt know how just AnaBeta solo effects you. Always good to do solo first, stack second
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You would get maximum effects I am sure...but you wouldnt know how just AnaBeta solo effects you. Always good to do solo first, stack second
    Very true. But, I only have 8 more days left for my testopro and glycobol cycle. So, I will be running Anabeta for about 3 weeks solo.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I had to force myself to stop my Ebol/LG Substerone stack just so I can judge its effects better.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Good plan
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.51%

What is QID... :/
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

QID is used for prescriptions, it is four times daily.

If you go to the first page on my Titanium and Erase log I have them all written out with definitions.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

so I was just thinking and this question popped up.

Anabeta works without using AR's so could anabeta be stacked with a PH or AAS cycle for increased effectiveness?? both would be exhibiting their effects.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.47%

is 8 weeks the maximum time you can run anabeta? how long till you typically start to see results?
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    so I was just thinking and this question popped up.

Anabeta works without using AR's so could anabeta be stacked with a PH or AAS cycle for increased effectiveness?? both would be exhibiting their effects.
    I personally believe so. Can also help with nutrient delivery IMO
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    is 8 weeks the maximum time you can run anabeta? how long till you typically start to see results?
    Everyone who ran 1 bottle (4 weeks) saw significant results in 4 weeks. Also keep in mind that AnaBeta keeps working for up to 2 weeks after you stop taking it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Everyone who ran 1 bottle (4 weeks) saw significant results in 4 weeks. Also keep in mind that AnaBeta keeps working for up to 2 weeks after you stop taking it
    Cool. So, essentially every bottle is like a 6 week run. It's effects can be felt within the first week, correct?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Any thoughts on AnaB affecting one's regularity? :~O
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    Cool. So, essentially every bottle is like a 6 week run. It's effects can be felt within the first week, correct?
    Good way to look at it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any thoughts on AnaB affecting one's regularity? :~O
    None that have been reported, but if AnaBeta is causing you to make diet changes or is causing an increase in thirst, you should drink more water to keep regularity in check
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

None that have been reported, but if AnaBeta is causing you to make diet changes or is causing an increase in thirst, you should drink more water to keep regularity in check
    Water and more veggies already in play!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.63%

Would stacking Anabeta and X Factor advanced be beneficial?
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    Would stacking Anabeta and X Factor advanced be beneficial?
    Could be...no one has tried it yet
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Here is another question. How likely is Anabeta to help increase testes size?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

Dont post on here much so im not 100% on rules and regs...so I apologize ahead of time...was thinking of adding anabeta to my upcomming pct. It consisted of aromasin, nolva, and I have used free test by applied in the past? Could I replace the free test with anabeta, and maybe see better results? Also anabeta alongside the nolva and AI ok?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.49%

I'm usually a pretty low carb type of guy. If I'm going to be cutting (or at least trying to avoid any fat gain) how important is it for me to get a lot of carbs with this? Also what are your thoughts on combining this with a product like Slin Sane by Genomyx?
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I'm usually a pretty low carb type of guy. If I'm going to be cutting (or at least trying to avoid any fat gain) how important is it for me to get a lot of carbs with this? Also what are your thoughts on combining this with a product like Slin Sane by Genomyx?
    It depends on the person. I am usually a low carb dieter apart from post workout and on some evenings but AnaBeta made me crave them in a big way. I increased my carb intake much more than I would usually and still ended up losing fat.

I would definitely run AnaBeta on it's own before trying to stack it, especially with GDAs as I would be very surprised if you felt you needed it. I love GDAs but don't see the point in running one while on it because it worked so well on it's own.
    PES Representative
  31. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    Here is another question. How likely is Anabeta to help increase testes size?
    Not sure

Quote Originally Posted by jgbigarms View Post
    Dont post on here much so im not 100% on rules and regs...so I apologize ahead of time...was thinking of adding anabeta to my upcomming pct. It consisted of aromasin, nolva, and I have used free test by applied in the past? Could I replace the free test with anabeta, and maybe see better results? Also anabeta alongside the nolva and AI ok?
    I would ask in the Anabolic section of the forum

Carbs are not any more or less important than any other macronutrient. AnaBeta is not a insulin mimetic or glucose product. It is a natural anabolic.

You could use slin sane with it but some have tried using Anabolic Pump with AnaBeta and did not notice any difference in effects...and slin sane is a copy of Anabolic Pump, so yea.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Im a year round strict <50 daily low carb dieter as well. Been on AnaBeta for a week and staying the course. Appetite been up a little, I just bulk on on veggies a little more.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.49%

It depends on the person. I am usually a low carb dieter apart from post workout and on some evenings but AnaBeta made me crave them in a big way. I increased my carb intake much more than I would usually and still ended up losing fat.

I would definitely run AnaBeta on it's own before trying to stack it, especially with GDAs as I would be very surprised if you felt you needed it. I love GDAs but don't see the point in running one while on it because it worked so well on it's own.
    Thanks (and you two natty). I am definitely running the first bottle solo (I pretty much do this my first time with any supplement anyways), and I may experiment with bottle number two. Or I may not
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

Not a problem, I am here to help.

Put it this way, I have my bottles in the post and when they turn up I have nothing other than a pre workout, bcaas, creatine and beta alanine. I am keeping to the staples because it worked so well last time. I might experiment with the dosage as I ran one capsule QID for my entire run last time but only to see if it changes the acute effects like two before training for muscle pumps.

I hope this helps reassure you. I like stacking as much as the next guy but I didn't think I could really add anything and expect a proportionate increase in results.

Ben
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

Bdcc,

I don't now if it was Anabeta or not, but after 3 days taking it (starting on saturday), yesterday after my overhead press day i did some arm pump training for fun.

NEVER had a pump like this, was monstrous at the point i can not do more curl that was almost painful. The strange thing was my dosage was at 12pm and the train at 19pm, so 7 hours apart
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

A lot of people commented on having a perpetual pump from AnaBeta as well as a much greater pump while in the gym. I couldn't comment on my gym performance because I was doing giant sets so the volume and minimal rest periods were going to give me extreme pumps anyway.

A couple of comments from one of the first testers was that they felt the gym pump was actually too much for them and it made it hard to complete their sets. I didn't find that it hindered my strength gains, I was still increasing my load in a linear fashion from workout to workout without any problem at all. The only two exercises I found my performance did not increase as it would usually were dips and pull ups. Ryan also found that the pump made his dips much harder. It is individual from person to person.

I share my findings with others because it could help them find what works best for them by knowing what to look for. I have started an intensification programme of 6 x 3 reps so the pump I would expect from it would be minimal. My first two workouts of each body part will be without AnaBeta and then I will add it in and see what differences I notice in terms of strength gains and muscle pumps during neural routines.

Thank you for sharing your findings. I like the experimentation process and there will be a greater period of doing so with AnaBeta as Natty is the only person to bring this to market so all experiences are new.

Ben
    PES Representative
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

Bdcc,

I normally workout between 3-5 reps ALLWAYS, this means 90% of the time. I only do high reps on pulling movements and some accessories. So i don't feel a lot of pump normally...

But yesterday i was so fresh that tried some pumping reps at the end to see the effect and was WOW! But during the normal workout, i'm still doing not giant sets but some crazy circuits of low reps with variations in speed VS ROM, i felt only great!!

I would like to see how you feel with low reps and Anabeta, would be good to see!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

I won't run a log on it as I have done one already and now I am a rep there would be very little credibility behind it.

I use my experience with the PES line more for this purpose than for advertising. I don't make logs, threads or other things advertising the PES line but try my best to be in a position where I can answer questions as well as possible and from personal experience.

I will keep watching your log. There are loads flying up so it is possible I might miss posts. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions that I have missed and I can comment back in your thread.

Ben
    PES Representative
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.49%

Not a problem, I am here to help.

Put it this way, I have my bottles in the post and when they turn up I have nothing other than a pre workout, bcaas, creatine and beta alanine. I am keeping to the staples because it worked so well last time. I might experiment with the dosage as I ran one capsule QID for my entire run last time but only to see if it changes the acute effects like two before training for muscle pumps.

I hope this helps reassure you. I like stacking as much as the next guy but I didn't think I could really add anything and expect a proportionate increase in results.

Ben
    Sounds good. As I said I pretty much ALWAYS run a new supplement solo at least once. It's the only way to gauge how it works. I'm really looking forward to giving Anabeta a run. 3 more weeks
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.2%

I agree completely. I have been one of the majority who have bought a stack because it seemed to work on paper. This T booster stacked with this AI stacked with this cortisol control product etc.

I will still stack things in the future, mainly because most of my supplements are various forms of the staples. The main reason I strongly encourage AnaBeta solo is mainly because it is very strong and apart from stacking it with enormous amounts of food and extra aminos etc I can't think of anything that will make a big difference to it. It gave me more muscle gain than any other product by far and I lost fat despite my diet being higher in carbs and simple sugars which usually make me fatter when I consume.

If I thought a fat loss product was needed I would encourage it, same with a T booster or anything else. I just don't see the need yet.
    PES Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Anabeta as PCT
    By VikingBP in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:55 PM