AnaBeta FAQ - Ask Away

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    You could try using saw palmetto tablets to be safe if you are worried.

My anabeta is arriving today! cant wait! Cmon fedex truck.
    Yup. Great advice. Find a nice quality extract

AnaBeta feedback across the boards is as solid as all the initial testers so far.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Chea! it arived. Even though today is an off-day im going to start taking it to get it building in my system for tomorrow. Im hell excited!
    •   

3. Great plan -- keep us posted!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

4. Thanks nattydisaster,

since we're at it please allow me another couple of questions:

I work out first thing in the morning and my sessions are 3 hours long at least, so I can't have a pre-wo meal (that would mean waking up at 4/5am for me..),
    I wake up, coffee, BCAA, Beta, pre-wo and training, so my first meal is the post-wo, hence the question:

should I take my first serving of Anabeta with my post-wo meal?
    Or the first serving would still be pre-wo (if so, 60 minutes prior? even without eating? then pre-wo after 30 min?)

If I understand a bit how the Anabeta works at least the nutrients partitioning effect,
    I would think I'd miss some of the good effects not taking it pre-wo w/meal, is that correct or I'm being way to paranoid about it?

Another question:
    I read most of the logs and feedback and as far as i can remember
    I didn't see anyone using Anabeta/being as low as me as far as BF is concerned (sorry if I missed something here,I did read most of the logs but not all of them)
    having so lil BF (5%, maybe even less) should I expect it to raise a bit with Anabeta?
    (planning on running Lean Xtreme after this anyway)

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to make the most out of it.

thanks!

5. You still not being completed fasted, and should benefit with anabeta pre WO because you'll be using BCAA's! So it should use them in a proper way, anabolic/anticatabolic thinking.

What i understood in ALL log's, BF should not raise. If you eat clean, i believe with so low Bodyfat, most of the users relate that BF reduces due to the Anabolic properties of the compound.

So i don't believe the BF will raise, unless you eat 10 meal a day in Mr Mac Donalds Clown MF.

Keep the diet clean and probably you could raise calories a lot without seeing any BF changes.

Let natty and users share opinions, but this only mine
    •   

6. been 3 days on Anabeta now. Noticing the increase hunger already but unusually im getting deeper DOMS the next day without any changes to my routine where as usually these would be mild and not even noticeable at times. Any insight into what this means? i thought anabeta was suppos to increase recovery? So far that is the report. Plus i find myself looking bigger already but it could be my mind playing games on me so i wont state it till im sure, but the doms is for sure.

By the way, natty, is ERASE main ingredient an antiaromatase? I thought it was a cortisol control agent.

thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    been 3 days on Anabeta now. Noticing the increase hunger already but unusually im getting deeper DOMS the next day without any changes to my routine where as usually these would be mild and not even noticeable at times. Any insight into what this means? i thought anabeta was suppos to increase recovery? So far that is the report. Plus i find myself looking bigger already but it could be my mind playing games on me so i wont state it till im sure, but the doms is for sure.

By the way, natty, is ERASE main ingredient an antiaromatase? I thought it was a cortisol control agent.

thanks
    Erase main ingredient is both anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol. Sexy eh?

Funny you mention the DOMS thing, Ryansm also noticed the same thing, a weird effect indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Recovery is definitely improved, strangely the amount of DOMS has been more severe in the first day(s) of recovery; however, the overall duration is significantly improved.
    He also makes note of it again and said his DOMS feels more severe but is overall recovery on a week to week basis had improved.

The increase in DOMS may be due to the first few days of using anabeta the increased pumps and also if you are squeezing out a few more reps may cause increase in the microscopic tears in your muscle when you work out. Just keep pushing forward with your normal routine
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

8. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thanks nattydisaster,

since we're at it please allow me another couple of questions:

I work out first thing in the morning and my sessions are 3 hours long at least, so I can't have a pre-wo meal (that would mean waking up at 4/5am for me..),
    I wake up, coffee, BCAA, Beta, pre-wo and training, so my first meal is the post-wo, hence the question:

should I take my first serving of Anabeta with my post-wo meal?
    Or the first serving would still be pre-wo (if so, 60 minutes prior? even without eating? then pre-wo after 30 min?)

If I understand a bit how the Anabeta works at least the nutrients partitioning effect,
    I would think I'd miss some of the good effects not taking it pre-wo w/meal, is that correct or I'm being way to paranoid about it?

Another question:
    I read most of the logs and feedback and as far as i can remember
    I didn't see anyone using Anabeta/being as low as me as far as BF is concerned (sorry if I missed something here,I did read most of the logs but not all of them)
    having so lil BF (5%, maybe even less) should I expect it to raise a bit with Anabeta?
    (planning on running Lean Xtreme after this anyway)

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to make the most out of it.

thanks!
    For your case, I would take 1 cap with your BCAAs pre-workout...then take 2 caps with your big (guessing is big after 3 hours of training) post workout meal. Then take the 4th capsule with your next big meal in the day.

I wouldnt expect your BF to increase at all unless you make significant changes in your diet that could lean to more BF, like eating more fat
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Erase main ingredient is both anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol. Sexy eh?

Isnt the cortisol effect from Erase still not set in stone?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

10. Thanks Sik, thanks natty

you confirmed what I was imagining/hoping, which is great

Anabeta looks seriously amazing, I can't wait to try it.

Despite I know well that I shouldn't do it, I tend to over-train, I do kick my own a##, and I also tend not to eat enough, like I said, a psychological thing..

I am at least trying to get over my paranoia and eat a bit more without freaking the heck out, and Anabeta seems perfect for that too.

If of any interest I'll post my results

thank you guys

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Isnt the cortisol effect from Erase still not set in stone?
    No one has ever done a study on it, but the theory makes sense and those who have used cortisol blockers and used Erase will all agree it does its job

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Thanks Sik, thanks natty

you confirmed what I was imagining/hoping, which is great

Anabeta looks seriously amazing, I can't wait to try it.

Despite I know well that I shouldn't do it, I tend to over-train, I do kick my own a##, and I also tend not to eat enough, like I said, a psychological thing..

I am at least trying to get over my paranoia and eat a bit more without freaking the heck out, and Anabeta seems perfect for that too.

If of any interest I'll post my results

thank you guys
    Post up your results for sure man
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

12. Anabeta question....kind of feel silly for asking cause I might of missed answer already. When dosing with food....are you guys taking it after a meal or say 15-20 minutes prior? Thanks!

13. Either works. I usually take it 1 minute before, during eating, or right after
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

14. Just recieved my goods. Can;t wait to test it out. ? taking this while on trt. Should I stop 2 weeks prior to my blood test?

15. I workout at around 6pm... Could I take 1 (with my 2 shift caps) in the morning then 1 PreW and 2 Post?

Does that make sense?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    I workout at around 6pm... Could I take 1 (with my 2 shift caps) in the morning then 1 PreW and 2 Post?

Does that make sense?
    That would be absolutely fine. Keep them spread out.

I am not sure how much people 'need' to take more than one with big meals or post workout. I was using 1 capsule QID throughout my 37.5 day run and was taking in 150g of liquid carbs post workout with my protein and 1 capsule did the job for me. When I continued this dosage post AnaBeta I felt heavy blood sugar fluctuations. I didn't need 2 post workout.

I hope this helps.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    That would be absolutely fine. Keep them spread out. I am not sure how much people 'need' to take more than one with big meals or post workout. I was using 1 capsule QID throughout my 37.5 day run and was taking in 150g of liquid carbs post workout with my protein and 1 capsule did the job for me. When I continued this dosage post AnaBeta I felt heavy blood sugar fluctuations. I didn't need 2 post workout.I hope this helps.
    This definitely helps. The reason I proposed this is because if I did 1 in the am, 1 pre and 1 post (around 7pm)... I am not sure if this leaves much time for the 4th, or can I take it right before bed?

18. Some said taking it before bed kept them awake. It didn't do this for me so there is nothing set in stone. I would personally keep them spread out and do 1 capsule QID if you can. If taking one near bed keeps you awake then take two after training so your last dose is earlier.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. I am currently running glycobol and testopro. I heard that ergogenic products should be cycled off. Would I still get Anabeta's maximum effect if I added it in? Or, do I need to run the Anabeta solo?

20. You would get maximum effects I am sure...but you wouldnt know how just AnaBeta solo effects you. Always good to do solo first, stack second
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You would get maximum effects I am sure...but you wouldnt know how just AnaBeta solo effects you. Always good to do solo first, stack second
    Very true. But, I only have 8 more days left for my testopro and glycobol cycle. So, I will be running Anabeta for about 3 weeks solo.

22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You would get maximum effects I am sure...but you wouldnt know how just AnaBeta solo effects you. Always good to do solo first, stack second
    I had to force myself to stop my Ebol/LG Substerone stack just so I can judge its effects better.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

23. Good plan
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. What is QID... :/

25. QID is used for prescriptions, it is four times daily.

If you go to the first page on my Titanium and Erase log I have them all written out with definitions.

26. so I was just thinking and this question popped up.

Anabeta works without using AR's so could anabeta be stacked with a PH or AAS cycle for increased effectiveness?? both would be exhibiting their effects.

27. is 8 weeks the maximum time you can run anabeta? how long till you typically start to see results?

28. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    so I was just thinking and this question popped up.

Anabeta works without using AR's so could anabeta be stacked with a PH or AAS cycle for increased effectiveness?? both would be exhibiting their effects.
    I personally believe so. Can also help with nutrient delivery IMO
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

29. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    is 8 weeks the maximum time you can run anabeta? how long till you typically start to see results?
    Everyone who ran 1 bottle (4 weeks) saw significant results in 4 weeks. Also keep in mind that AnaBeta keeps working for up to 2 weeks after you stop taking it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

30. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Everyone who ran 1 bottle (4 weeks) saw significant results in 4 weeks. Also keep in mind that AnaBeta keeps working for up to 2 weeks after you stop taking it
    Cool. So, essentially every bottle is like a 6 week run. It's effects can be felt within the first week, correct?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Anabeta as PCT
    By VikingBP in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:55 PM
  3. Anabeta on a cut?
    By Kiwi in forum PES