Erase and PMS
- 04-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Erase and PMS
WARNING--- Broscience ahead, but asking out of curiosity. I'm asking this all in theory, not looking for anyone to place their career behind their statement
Just a question of curiosity. Since the female 'pill' has the ability to reduce PMS for some, and based on them usually having estrogen for 3 weeks with none for a week, probably causing natural estrogen suppression, I figured that in theory lower estrogen would reduce PMS moodiness.
For those that take 'the pill' to reduce their PMS, if it is because of estrogen suppression, I figure that can't be safe in the long run for their bodies and figure Erase could be used instead while offering more advantages like higher testosterone and lower cortisol.
The idea in theory would be based on potentially taking Erase 1-2 caps a day for the 7 days a month.
Could then Erase be used to reduce PMS?
Anyone with any experience of this or how Erase has effected their PMS?
Think there is anything to this or am I just bat**** crazy?
- 04-18-2011, 12:14 AM
- 04-18-2011, 06:02 AM
04-18-2011, 08:12 AM
Believe it or not, during PMS a females sex hormone levels are actually considered at normal levels. The cause of PMS is not entirely determined, but recently it has been more considered to be a serotogenic effect in the brain. So to answer your question, i highly doubt it would do anything for PMS
Similar Forum Threads
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
- By boricuarage in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 06:03 AM
- By freefall365 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:52 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 09:21 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 109Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM