Erase and PMS

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
WARNING--- Broscience ahead, but asking out of curiosity. I'm asking this all in theory, not looking for anyone to place their career behind their statement ;)

Just a question of curiosity. Since the female 'pill' has the ability to reduce PMS for some, and based on them usually having estrogen for 3 weeks with none for a week, probably causing natural estrogen suppression, I figured that in theory lower estrogen would reduce PMS moodiness.

For those that take 'the pill' to reduce their PMS, if it is because of estrogen suppression, I figure that can't be safe in the long run for their bodies and figure Erase could be used instead while offering more advantages like higher testosterone and lower cortisol.

The idea in theory would be based on potentially taking Erase 1-2 caps a day for the 7 days a month.

Could then Erase be used to reduce PMS?

Anyone with any experience of this or how Erase has effected their PMS?

Think there is anything to this or am I just bat**** crazy? ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I deal with someone who has PMS all the time and does not take Erase, so I dont see the connection.

sorry if my answer was not scientific enough :D

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I deal with someone who has PMS all the time and does not take Erase, so I dont see the connection.

sorry if my answer was not scientific enough :D
I guess my question is more would taking erase = less estrogen = less moodiness during period/ reduced PMS symtoms.

One reply is better then none though haha

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Believe it or not, during PMS a females sex hormone levels are actually considered at normal levels. The cause of PMS is not entirely determined, but recently it has been more considered to be a serotogenic effect in the brain. So to answer your question, i highly doubt it would do anything for PMS