PES Shift?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0

    PES Shift?


    So whats the deal with this? Saw it on another store.... any deets released?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    So whats the deal with this? Saw it on another store.... any deets released?
    Cliff notes on Shift:
    * INCREASED METABOLISM
    * INCREASED FAT BURNING
    * CAFFEINE AND STIMULANT FREE
    * BURN MORE CALORIES
    * NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECT
    * STACKABLE WITH ANYTHING!

    You can read all about the product at PES :: SHIFT.

    ~Rosie
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Nexeus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    Does anyone know whats inside shift? it's the same label as alpha t2 on the PES website
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nexeus View Post
    Does anyone know whats inside shift? it's the same label as alpha t2 on the PES website
    3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine (3,3'-T2) 150mcg*
    Methyl Synephrine 30mg*
    Raulwolscine HCL 7mg*
  5. Registered User
    Nexeus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    IF you right click both labels and try and save the image both come up as alphalabel which makes me believe that the webmaster made an mistake
  6. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nexeus View Post
    IF you right click both labels and try and save the image both come up as alphalabel which makes me believe that the webmaster made an mistake
    yeah, I thought it was weird that they were gonna rename alpha-t2... waiting for a PES rep to tell us whats going on.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nexeus View Post
    Does anyone know whats inside shift? it's the same label as alpha t2 on the PES website
    The label is an error.

    This is correct:



    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    yeah, I thought it was weird that they were gonna rename alpha-t2... waiting for a PES rep to tell us whats going on.
    This was covered in the thread Pes Shift ?, but no doubt Josh will come in and answer any questions.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The label is an error.

    This is correct:





    This was covered in the thread Pes Shift ?, but no doubt Josh will come in and answer any questions.

    ~Rosie~
    Yup...still waiting for the webmaster to get it fixed. Wish I could do it myself!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Cliff notes on Shift:



    You can read all about the product at PES :: SHIFT.

    ~Rosie
    *facepalm* damn it and I thought I had looked on there. I fell stupid haha

    sorry for the n00b thread
  10. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Sweet but I need to know if there's going to be a Erase/Shift stack during this sale?

    I have two bottles of Alpha T-2 but need these two also and would love to get them together for a nice price
  11. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    760
    Answers
    0


    Their website is pathetic. I wrote to them to tell them of some spelling errors on the site, and my email BOunced BAck. lol sad.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Sweet but I need to know if there's going to be a Erase/Shift stack during this sale?

    I have two bottles of Alpha T-2 but need these two also and would love to get them together for a nice price
    Would definitely be a nice stack - perfect non-stimulant stack for the stim sensitive looking for leaning out or recomping!


    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Their website is pathetic. I wrote to them to tell them of some spelling errors on the site, and my email BOunced BAck. lol sad.
    If you have issues with anything, then please nicely contact Josh (aka nattydisaster) and he will take care of it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Their website is pathetic. I wrote to them to tell them of some spelling errors on the site, and my email BOunced BAck. lol sad.
    If you have an issue with something you can contact any of us here via PM. The site is in transition from hosts and that unfinished product was not supposed to be published. It is what it is.

    As for a bounce back, I have just tested 10 emails to NattyDs admin email listed on the site, and via a site form, and all emails were received fine. Doesn't seem to be a technical issue on our part.

    Thank you for contacting PES to resolve your issues.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Patiently waiting a Shift/ Erase stack at NP.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Patiently waiting a Shift/ Erase stack at NP.
    Would be a great stack
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    695
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Patiently waiting a Shift/ Erase stack at NP.
    Yes, this will make a great pseudo-non-stimulant-fat-incinerating-muscle-building-estrogen-ablating stack .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  17. Registered User
    jshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Answers
    0


    Gimme gimme gimme....can't wait to heal and recomp!
  18. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    0


    Whats the ETA on shift?
  19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Whats the ETA on shift?
    Shift has already shipped to several retailers.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Whats the ETA on shift?
    On the trucks. They need to push the pedal to the metal
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  21. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    On the trucks. They need to push the pedal to the metal
    And SHIFT into high gear!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    And SHIFT into high gear!!
    haha i see what you did there
  23. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Does anyone know about the ability of 3,3 T-2 to be able to convert into RT3? It appears from the synthesis charts that there is reversible reactions between T-2 and T-3 in both directions but do this also hold true for T-2 and RT-3? And if so is there any interventions anyone can think of to attemt to shift the T-2 to RT-3 in a less favorable direction?

    Mr.50
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Does anyone know about the ability of 3,3 T-2 to be able to convert into RT3? It appears from the synthesis charts that there is reversible reactions between T-2 and T-3 in both directions but do this also hold true for T-2 and RT-3? And if so is there any interventions anyone can think of to attemt to shift the T-2 to RT-3 in a less favorable direction?

    Mr.50
    Reversible reactions are extremely complex and depend on literally dozens of factors. I dont think there has been any research on the reverse reaction, if it happens, and if so at what rate.

    If I find anything though, I will be sure to let you know
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Reversible reactions are extremely complex and depend on literally dozens of factors. I dont think there has been any research on the reverse reaction, if it happens, and if so at what rate.

    If I find anything though, I will be sure to let you know
    Thanks Natty!
  26. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    On the trucks. They need to push the pedal to the metal
    Hey Natty do me a solid and make sure that truck left the parking lot
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey Natty do me a solid and make sure that truck left the parking lot
    Yeah I have a large Nutra order ready and waiting

    Mr.50
  28. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Yeah I have a large Nutra order ready and waiting

    Mr.50
    X2 I have 4 things i'm holding off on for Shift plus Erase!!!
  29. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    This product does look interesting. I took something similar back in 03 but you had to titrate the dose. It made me really tired at the gym and I think it was in a grey area of legality. It started with a T, but I forgot the name of it. I think Custom Nutrition Warehouse sold it. The thing is it would work for a while but after your cycle you can gain all the fat back again because your thyroid output is down regulated. Even if you used a PCT to get the thyroid going again. Still I don't know about it because I remember how tired it made me working out. No fun at all.
  30. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This product does look interesting. I took something similar back in 03 but you had to titrate the dose. It made me really tired at the gym and I think it was in a grey area of legality. It started with a T, but I forgot the name of it. I think Custom Nutrition Warehouse sold it. The thing is it would work for a while but after your cycle you can gain all the fat back again because your thyroid output is down regulated. Even if you used a PCT to get the thyroid going again. Still I don't know about it because I remember how tired it made me working out. No fun at all.
    It was Trimax (tiratricol) bro.....good stuff.....miss it. Preferentially caused fat burning over just calorie burning like T3 does.....it was easier to cut on that then T3 unless you were going to use some AAS with it.

    Mr.50
  31. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    It was Trimax (tiratricol) bro.....good stuff.....miss it. Preferentially caused fat burning over just calorie burning like T3 does.....it was easier to cut on that then T3 unless you were going to use some AAS with it.

    Mr.50

    Yes!. That was it!. Now is this stuff going to be similar to that or what?.
  32. Registered User
    chaz92398's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    84
    Answers
    0


    If this stuff is half of Trimax, I'm emptying the shelves. Trimax and superdrol was a 3 week recomp in a box.
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    In stock! On sale!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  34. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0




    SHIFT - $14.99
  35. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post


    SHIFT - $14.99
    Holy SHIFT!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post


    SHIFT - $14.99
    Intro sale price!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  37. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Natty, did anyone do beta testing or a log with this?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Natty, did anyone do beta testing or a log with this?
    No, this is just the T2 constituent in aT2. We chose to release it for those who are sensitive to any stims whatsoever. People were asking for the ability for real prebed dosing.
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Gotcha DA. AT2 was great for me so this will be a no brainer!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    No, this is just the T2 constituent in aT2. We chose to release it for those who are sensitive to any stims whatsoever. People were asking for the ability for real prebed dosing.
    Shift will be perfect for those who are stimulant sensitive in general
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pes Shift ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 05:04 PM
  2. Shift question
    By picazzo in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:15 PM
  3. SHift
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:29 PM
  4. How to use SHIFT by PES
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in