PES Shift?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
So whats the deal with this? Saw it on another store.... any deets released?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So whats the deal with this? Saw it on another store.... any deets released?
Cliff notes on Shift:
* INCREASED METABOLISM
* INCREASED FAT BURNING
* CAFFEINE AND STIMULANT FREE
* BURN MORE CALORIES
* NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECT
* STACKABLE WITH ANYTHING!

You can read all about the product at PES :: SHIFT.

~Rosie

Nexeus

Awards
Does anyone know whats inside shift? it's the same label as alpha t2 on the PES website

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know whats inside shift? it's the same label as alpha t2 on the PES website
3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine (3,3'-T2) 150mcg*
Methyl Synephrine 30mg*
Raulwolscine HCL 7mg*

Nexeus

Awards
IF you right click both labels and try and save the image both come up as alphalabel which makes me believe that the webmaster made an mistake

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
IF you right click both labels and try and save the image both come up as alphalabel which makes me believe that the webmaster made an mistake
yeah, I thought it was weird that they were gonna rename alpha-t2... waiting for a PES rep to tell us whats going on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sweet but I need to know if there's going to be a Erase/Shift stack during this sale?

I have two bottles of Alpha T-2 but need these two also and would love to get them together for a nice price

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Their website is pathetic. I wrote to them to tell them of some spelling errors on the site, and my email BOunced BAck. lol sad.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet but I need to know if there's going to be a Erase/Shift stack during this sale?

I have two bottles of Alpha T-2 but need these two also and would love to get them together for a nice price
Would definitely be a nice stack - perfect non-stimulant stack for the stim sensitive looking for leaning out or recomping! :)

Their website is pathetic. I wrote to them to tell them of some spelling errors on the site, and my email BOunced BAck. lol sad.
If you have issues with anything, then please nicely contact Josh (aka nattydisaster) and he will take care of it.

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have an issue with something you can contact any of us here via PM. The site is in transition from hosts and that unfinished product was not supposed to be published. It is what it is.

As for a bounce back, I have just tested 10 emails to NattyDs admin email listed on the site, and via a site form, and all emails were received fine. Doesn't seem to be a technical issue on our part.

Thank you for contacting PES to resolve your issues.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Patiently waiting a Shift/ Erase stack at NP. :yumyum:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the ETA on shift?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know about the ability of 3,3 T-2 to be able to convert into RT3? It appears from the synthesis charts that there is reversible reactions between T-2 and T-3 in both directions but do this also hold true for T-2 and RT-3? And if so is there any interventions anyone can think of to attemt to shift the T-2 to RT-3 in a less favorable direction?

Mr.50

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know about the ability of 3,3 T-2 to be able to convert into RT3? It appears from the synthesis charts that there is reversible reactions between T-2 and T-3 in both directions but do this also hold true for T-2 and RT-3? And if so is there any interventions anyone can think of to attemt to shift the T-2 to RT-3 in a less favorable direction?

Mr.50
Reversible reactions are extremely complex and depend on literally dozens of factors. I dont think there has been any research on the reverse reaction, if it happens, and if so at what rate.

If I find anything though, I will be sure to let you know

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Reversible reactions are extremely complex and depend on literally dozens of factors. I dont think there has been any research on the reverse reaction, if it happens, and if so at what rate.

If I find anything though, I will be sure to let you know
Thanks Natty!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product does look interesting. I took something similar back in 03 but you had to titrate the dose. It made me really tired at the gym and I think it was in a grey area of legality. It started with a T, but I forgot the name of it. I think Custom Nutrition Warehouse sold it. The thing is it would work for a while but after your cycle you can gain all the fat back again because your thyroid output is down regulated. Even if you used a PCT to get the thyroid going again. Still I don't know about it because I remember how tired it made me working out. No fun at all.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This product does look interesting. I took something similar back in 03 but you had to titrate the dose. It made me really tired at the gym and I think it was in a grey area of legality. It started with a T, but I forgot the name of it. I think Custom Nutrition Warehouse sold it. The thing is it would work for a while but after your cycle you can gain all the fat back again because your thyroid output is down regulated. Even if you used a PCT to get the thyroid going again. Still I don't know about it because I remember how tired it made me working out. No fun at all.
It was Trimax (tiratricol) bro.....good stuff.....miss it. Preferentially caused fat burning over just calorie burning like T3 does.....it was easier to cut on that then T3 unless you were going to use some AAS with it.

Mr.50

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was Trimax (tiratricol) bro.....good stuff.....miss it. Preferentially caused fat burning over just calorie burning like T3 does.....it was easier to cut on that then T3 unless you were going to use some AAS with it.

Mr.50

Yes!. That was it!. Now is this stuff going to be similar to that or what?.

chaz92398

Awards
If this stuff is half of Trimax, I'm emptying the shelves. Trimax and superdrol was a 3 week recomp in a box.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty, did anyone do beta testing or a log with this?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, did anyone do beta testing or a log with this?
No, this is just the T2 constituent in aT2. We chose to release it for those who are sensitive to any stims whatsoever. People were asking for the ability for real prebed dosing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha DA. AT2 was great for me so this will be a no brainer!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, this is just the T2 constituent in aT2. We chose to release it for those who are sensitive to any stims whatsoever. People were asking for the ability for real prebed dosing.
Shift will be perfect for those who are stimulant sensitive in general :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds perfect for me!. Thanks so much. Any sides to look out for?
Sweat! :D

The only thing I get from the 3,3 is sweat and the very seldom bout of lethargy, but so far for myself that has been few and far between.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Could I run shift along with my furuza-a/11 oxo stack since it is stim free or should I save it for PCT? Thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I run shift along with my furuza-a/11 oxo stack since it is stim free or should I save it for PCT? Thanks
You can run it along side. No negative interactions.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So Shift is AT2 without the stim effects? any other differences?

I don't really use stims because Im a high energy person, but AT2 has had so many great reviews i wanted to try it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Shift is AT2 without the stim effects? any other differences?

I don't really use stims because Im a high energy person, but AT2 has had so many great reviews i wanted to try it.
Yes, SHIFT is JUST the active in Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
what about the lack of Rauwolscine HCl, will it work the same without it?

to my understanding Methyl-Synephrine is the Stim.

Thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
Shift is just the thyrogenic in aT2. The other ingredients are effective as well, but some do not like the stimulation that Methyl-Syn brings, and the rauwolscine can have different effects in different people, so expierience a stim from it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
Yes, Shift will work - it's not necessarily the stims in Alpha-T2 that make it effective. Basically, Shift is a non-stim version of Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~