PES Shift?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Can't wait to try it out. Hope it doesn't make me as lethargic as Trimax did back in '03.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Can't wait to try it out. Hope it doesn't make me as lethargic as Trimax did back in '03.
    You could always dose 1 capsule every 5-6 hours during the day, and then 2 capsules before bed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. I don't think I will be going over the recommended 3 caps per day on the bottle.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Can't wait to try it out. Hope it doesn't make me as lethargic as Trimax did back in '03.
    I think you'll be ok - every other thyroid booster I have tried left me as lethargic as hell (and I stopped using them because of that effect), but not Alpha-T2 (and Shift won't either).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Thanks Rosie. You're always there to help out. I like that.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks Rosie. You're always there to help out. I like that.
    No worries, bud - that's what I'm here for
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Why is it that every time I see "The Female Terminator" I think of Linda Hamilton?


  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why is it that every time I see "The Female Terminator" I think of Linda Hamilton?

    Hmmm, because she was like a terminator in the Terminator?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. SHIFT PCT?? SIDES??


    After taking shift how long does it take for your thyroid levels to return to normal? Is there anything one should have on hand before taking shift, and can shift cause any short or long term side affects?

  10. I actually have a few caps of Trimax left. I have rationed due to it being out of production.

    Unfortunately, I missed the killer introductory price at NP on Shift.
    I'm torqued off and won't purchase it now out of spite, but...if it works anything like the old Trimax, and if a deal comes along to bring the price back into the teens....I'll be all over it like a fly on sh!t.


  11. What effect does protien uncoupling have on existing muscle mass?

  12. I took my first dose today. I'm extremely tired. At this point I don't know whether its the shift or no though because I didn't get very good sleep last night.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I took my first dose today. I'm extremely tired. At this point I don't know whether its the shift or no though because I didn't get very good sleep last night.
    When did you dose? How many caps? How were you compared to a normal day after not sleeping well the night before?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. It subsided Rosie. I just took my last dose and I feel fine. It was just the normal groggy felling I have after a poor nights sleep. Hopefully this product works well. Tomorrow I take it before I work out. I'll see how my workout feels. Not sure how long it takes to kick in or it works right away though. Hopefully it stays the same because I don't need to "feel" anything for it to work. In fact I would rather feel nothing at all. Thats what I'm after in a fat loss supplement and thats why I didn't choose a product with stimulants. Oh as far as your questions, I only took the recommended 2 in the morning and 1 6-8 hours later. For the second question yes I probably felt about the same as on a day I normally don't get good sleep. So far so good.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It subsided Rosie. I just took my last dose and I feel fine. It was just the normal groggy felling I have after a poor nights sleep. Hopefully this product works well. Tomorrow I take it before I work out. I'll see how my workout feels. Not sure how long it takes to kick in or it works right away though. Hopefully it stays the same because I don't need to "feel" anything for it to work. In fact I would rather feel nothing at all. Thats what I'm after in a fat loss supplement and thats why I didn't choose a product with stimulants. Oh as far as your questions, I only took the recommended 2 in the morning and 1 6-8 hours later. For the second question yes I probably felt about the same as on a day I normally don't get good sleep. So far so good.
    Ok. Cool. Thanks

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. Rosie, I took 2 pre-workout today. Didn't have such a great workout today and I sweat a lot more than normal. Strength loss on some exercises but stayed the same on others. Still I'll take the hit on strength if its in exchange for some much needed fat loss. Plus my legs are killing me and I usually don't get any muscle soreness.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Rosie, I took 2 pre-workout today. Didn't have such a great workout today and I sweat a lot more than normal. Strength loss on some exercises but stayed the same on others. Still I'll take the hit on strength if its in exchange for some much needed fat loss. Plus my legs are killing me and I usually don't get any muscle soreness.
    Why would you use SHIFT pre-training? It's not one of the ideal times to use it.

    Strength loss does NOT have to happen when you get fat loss - it might if you're being ridiculous with either your calorie or carbohydrate intake, or have not recovered from a previous training session.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. I just took it when I awoke and I train within 45 minutes after I wake up. I guess I could wait and take it later but its just more convenient for me that way.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just took it when I awoke and I train within 45 minutes after I wake up. I guess I could wait and take it later but its just more convenient for me that way.
    I see. You could do that, but just use one cap . . . Or you could have your first dose (1 cap) with your first meal and another dose (1-2 caps) pre-bed. Just a thought . . .

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  20. I would think taking it post training would be a better option since your metabolism is already heightened from the workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    What effect does protien uncoupling have on existing muscle mass?
    Anyone have any insight into this?

    Does Shift effect the body's ability to utilize protein in the body, slightly hindering recovery?

  22. I have read where it does but no one from the company has commented.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have read where it does but no one from the company has commented.
    Actually i believe Natty has already answered you in another thread, since you asked the same thing in quite a few threads.

    How to use SHIFT by PES
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have read where it does but no one from the company has commented.
    Natty did comment on your question.

    I provided for you his comment in case you did not wish to click on the given link above.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Here is a good read on protein uncoupling. The focus of protein uncoupling is fat loss.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermogenin

    Protein uncouplers sold OTC undergo the same or similar mechanisms

    It doesnt really have any effects on muscle. The term "protein" it is referring to isnt the protein you think of like dietary protein.

  25. I am so curious to try shift since I have a nonworking/poorly working thyroid. I'm curious if it would even do anything.

    Natty, weren't the original studies on 3,3 done on hypothyroid rats? or is my brain making stuff up.

    I wish I was a rat sometimes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pes Shift ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. Shift question
    By picazzo in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:15 PM
  3. SHift
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 01:29 PM
  4. How to use SHIFT by PES
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:25 PM
  5. Third shift and DTH
    By badfish21981 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Log in
Log in