ALPHA-2 VS. TT-33

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    quick ques. can i substitute my morning dose of 2caps T-2 in d afternoon and 1cap morning?
    Yup
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very much, a different approach than the regular line up of fatburners i have been using. the weight loss has not been dramatic-but the recomp effect has been!!! the mirror has been very kind to me lately, lol.
    I rather recomp then lose weight on the scale unless you are dropping weight drastically for a fight sport...

    Our goal is always less fat more muscle.

    I've have not reccomended a supplement in a long time but stacked with OxyElite Pro you literally wake up every morning looking leaner. Seeing progress every day just gives more motivation to continue the quest. It shouldn't be this easy...of course with diet and exercise in check.

    Its a pretty dam liberating because your appetite is suppressed and your mood is high with the combo....no more self defeating battles just a mind focused on progress.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I rather recomp then lose weight on the scale unless you are dropping weight drastically for a fight sport...

    Our goal is always less fat more muscle.

    I've have not reccomended a supplement in a long time but stacked with OxyElite Pro you literally wake up every morning looking leaner. Seeing progress every day just gives more motivation to continue the quest. It shouldn't be this easy...of course with diet and exercise in check.

    Its a pretty dam liberating because your appetite is suppressed and your mood is high with the combo....no more self defeating battles just a mind focused on progress.

    Sweet!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I rather recomp then lose weight on the scale unless you are dropping weight drastically for a fight sport...

    Our goal is always less fat more muscle.

    I've have not reccomended a supplement in a long time but stacked with OxyElite Pro you literally wake up every morning looking leaner. Seeing progress every day just gives more motivation to continue the quest. It shouldn't be this easy...of course with diet and exercise in check.

    Its a pretty dam liberating because your appetite is suppressed and your mood is high with the combo....no more self defeating battles just a mind focused on progress.
    age and arthritis might also play a role in your equation, lol. but no, i am not arguing your point. i am very happy with my results, and i plan on buying the get up and go stack and running oep/AT-2 together. i had fantastic results on oep and can't wait to run these products together.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Very intrigued

    Thoughts on Alpha-T2 stacked with a mild dose of EC?

    (ie 2x e(24mg) & c(200mg) with full dose of Alpha-T2)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Very intrigued

    Thoughts on Alpha-T2 stacked with a mild dose of EC?

    (ie 2x e(24mg) & c(200mg) with full dose of Alpha-T2)
    pretty much what i am running-i honestly believe that for me at least results will be better on oep/AT-2 than AT-2/eca.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pretty much what i am running-i honestly believe that for me at least results will be better on oep/AT-2 than AT-2/eca.
    interesting

    i have some EC left over and might as well stack it with this

    have you had any problems with your heart running with this? what i mean is did you feel any irregular heat beats occur?

    the reason i asked was because i stacked tt-33 with eca mildly (same as above) and i would get these chest pains near my heart.

    Needless to say, i dropped the stacked and used the individually...situation resolved...although i may not venture again in to thyroidals with EC.

    Scary stuff

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    interesting

    i have some EC left over and might as well stack it with this

    have you had any problems with your heart running with this? what i mean is did you feel any irregular heat beats occur?

    the reason i asked was because i stacked tt-33 with eca mildly (same as above) and i would get these chest pains near my heart.

    Needless to say, i dropped the stacked and used the individually...situation resolved...although i may not venture again in to thyroidals with EC.

    Scary stuff
    everyone is different, but i don't get sides like that from eca at any dose-worse side i get is dry/cotton mouth.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Can you use 4 AT2 a day

    Thinking 2 am 1 afternoon and 1 just before bed

    THoughts ?

    Thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Can you use 4 AT2 a day

    Thinking 2 am 1 afternoon and 1 just before bed

    THoughts ?

    Thanks
    yes! but start at 1/1 or 2/1 at the beginning-believe me you will feel it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes! but start at 1/1 or 2/1 at the beginning-believe me you will feel it.
    Great thanks!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Can you use 4 AT2 a day

    Thinking 2 am 1 afternoon and 1 just before bed

    THoughts ?

    Thanks
    1 BEFORE BED???? bud this has stimulants TT-33 yes you can but Alpha-T2 not

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    interesting

    i have some EC left over and might as well stack it with this

    have you had any problems with your heart running with this? what i mean is did you feel any irregular heat beats occur?

    the reason i asked was because i stacked tt-33 with eca mildly (same as above) and i would get these chest pains near my heart.

    Needless to say, i dropped the stacked and used the individually...situation resolved...although i may not venture again in to thyroidals with EC.

    Scary stuff
    This is relativity i use ECA @ FULL THROTTLE without mercy (75mg E/600mg C) plus 4 caps of TT-33 NO SIDES then i test with ALPHA-T2 NO SIDES but the energy on ALPHA-T2 is like amphetamine Hell Yeah pretty SWEET!



  14. I will test ALPHA-T2 @ 6 caps a day so be prepared.........

  15. damn thats insane.

    i would honestly be too scared for that..

    i will be logging Alpha-T2 in a months time or so

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Very intrigued

    Thoughts on Alpha-T2 stacked with a mild dose of EC?

    (ie 2x e(24mg) & c(200mg) with full dose of Alpha-T2)
    Would be very, very potent with outstanding results
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I will test ALPHA-T2 @ 6 caps a day so be prepared.........
    Let us know!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I will test ALPHA-T2 @ 6 caps a day so be prepared.........
    i would love to see what 4 AT-2 + 2 oep pre-workout would be like. i am on last week of AT-2 and have upped the dose to 2/2 with absolutely no bad sides-unless you count a flood of sweat.

    i am taking a week off AT-2 when bottle is empty then going to stack it with oep.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kahboom View Post
    Could Nattydisaster or a PES rep answer the following? I purchased several bottles of Iforce TT-33. I tried one bottle with no results. There was considerable argument at BB.com regarding its ingredients and effectiveness. I just purchased 2 bottles of Alpha T-2 from Nutra and will use with OEP. Could you address the 3,3 to 3,3, 3,5 diiodo issues, how your product is similar and different from TT-33, and safety issues of both products (i.e, thyroid suppression)? I wish I could get rid of my bottles of TT-33. You want to buy them for testing or something?
    3,3-T2 has little to no evidence of activity. Even the write up of Alpha-T2 erroneously uses a study that supports 3,5-T2 and NOT 3,3-T2. It's true 3,3 doesn't suppress TSH, but that's likely related to its lack of activity.

    This doesn't mean that Alpha-T2 won't cause weight loss. The use of methyl-synephrine is likely to cause some thermogenesis and or appetite reduction.

    Personally, I would use 3,5-T2 only if I couldn't get real T3. T3's effects are so well known and suppression of TSH is not a serious concern.

  20. i missed out i guess,,,so lets go at it again please...

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9651103

    Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77.

    Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats.
    Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A.

    Dipartimento di Chimica, FacoltÓ di Scienze, UniversitÓ degli Studi di Salerno, Italy.

    Abstract
    We have investigated the biological effects of physiological doses of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,5-T2) and 3,3'-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,3'-T2) (at doses from 2.5 to 10 microg/100 g BW) on serum TSH and GH levels in rats made hypothyroid by propylthiouracil and iopanoic acid administration. In such animals deiodinase activities were inhibited and thyroid hormones serum levels strongly reduced. The effects of T2s were compared with those elicited by 3,5,3'-triiodo-L-thyronine (T3) (2.5 microg/100 g BW).The serum TSH level was much greater in hypothyroid rats than in euthyroid ones. T3 administration suppressed TSH by 88% compared to control (i.e, the level in hypothyroid rats); it thus reached a value not significantly different from that seen in the euthyroid rats. 3,5-T2 produced a similar effect, suppressing the TSH level by about 75% compared to control; it thus reached values not significantly different from those of the euthyroid and T3-treated rats. By contrast, 3,3'-T2 had no effect on TSH, whatever the dose. The serum GH level was much lower in hypothyroid rats than in euthyroid ones. T3 administration increased the GH level by about 5-fold, restoring it to the value seen in euthyroid rats. 3,5-T2-treated hypothyroid rats, at all the doses used (from 2.5 to 10 microg/100 g BW), showed increased serum GH levels: at a dose of 10 microg/100 g BW the level reached a value about 5-fold higher than that in hypothyroid rats. This value was not significantly different from those of euthyroid and T3-treated rats. 3,3'-T2 did not affect GH levels whatever the dose. Thus, 3,5-T2 (but not 3,3'-T2) seems to mimic the effects of T3 on serum TSH and GH levels in rats.
    PMID: 9651103 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    okay so you have a compound thats supposed to work on metabolic rate but you are saying that wont lower TSH?

    thats like saying i have a compound taht will work on androgenic receptor and wont shut you down, lowering LH/FSH,,,,sounds too good.

    i would use 3,5 version and compensate lowered TSH and it will rise to normal, so same as coming off T3,,,taper off, and careful with diet during thryoid 'pct' or take stimulants then or something,,,,i see using 3,5's benefit is that it is OTC, if anybody is selling them still

    now i would like to see a study or two showing 3,3' diiodo doing samething to RMR like 3,5 or 3,5,3 because i was unable to find one. Im not saying other folks with good results arent bs'ng i just want to see how it differs other than what ive seen is that 3,3 is non thyromimetic.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by comacho View Post
    i missed out i guess,,,so lets go at it again please...

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9651103

    Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77.

    Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats.
    Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A.

    Dipartimento di Chimica, FacoltÓ di Scienze, UniversitÓ degli Studi di Salerno, Italy.

    Abstract
    We have investigated the biological effects of physiological doses of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,5-T2) and 3,3'-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,3'-T2) (at doses from 2.5 to 10 microg/100 g BW) on serum TSH and GH levels in rats made hypothyroid by propylthiouracil and iopanoic acid administration. In such animals deiodinase activities were inhibited and thyroid hormones serum levels strongly reduced. The effects of T2s were compared with those elicited by 3,5,3'-triiodo-L-thyronine (T3) (2.5 microg/100 g BW).The serum TSH level was much greater in hypothyroid rats than in euthyroid ones. T3 administration suppressed TSH by 88% compared to control (i.e, the level in hypothyroid rats); it thus reached a value not significantly different from that seen in the euthyroid rats. 3,5-T2 produced a similar effect, suppressing the TSH level by about 75% compared to control; it thus reached values not significantly different from those of the euthyroid and T3-treated rats. By contrast, 3,3'-T2 had no effect on TSH, whatever the dose. The serum GH level was much lower in hypothyroid rats than in euthyroid ones. T3 administration increased the GH level by about 5-fold, restoring it to the value seen in euthyroid rats. 3,5-T2-treated hypothyroid rats, at all the doses used (from 2.5 to 10 microg/100 g BW), showed increased serum GH levels: at a dose of 10 microg/100 g BW the level reached a value about 5-fold higher than that in hypothyroid rats. This value was not significantly different from those of euthyroid and T3-treated rats. 3,3'-T2 did not affect GH levels whatever the dose. Thus, 3,5-T2 (but not 3,3'-T2) seems to mimic the effects of T3 on serum TSH and GH levels in rats.
    PMID: 9651103 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    okay so you have a compound thats supposed to work on metabolic rate but you are saying that wont lower TSH?

    thats like saying i have a compound taht will work on androgenic receptor and wont shut you down, lowering LH/FSH,,,,sounds too good.

    i would use 3,5 version and compensate lowered TSH and it will rise to normal, so same as coming off T3,,,taper off, and careful with diet during thryoid 'pct' or take stimulants then or something,,,,i see using 3,5's benefit is that it is OTC, if anybody is selling them still

    now i would like to see a study or two showing 3,3' diiodo doing samething to RMR like 3,5 or 3,5,3 because i was unable to find one. Im not saying other folks with good results arent bs'ng i just want to see how it differs other than what ive seen is that 3,3 is non thyromimetic.

    There is ONE study that I found from several years back that showed 3,3-T2 to increase caloric expenditure, but no study since then supports this claim. Moreno is one of the primary researchers on these compounds and in a recent review of iodothyronines, they state that 3,3-T2 had no effect on metabolic rate, whereas 3,5-T2 does.

    If 3,3-T2 DID have metabolic effects, then it and not 3,5-T2 would be the compound one would expect researchers to investigate, since it doesn't affect TSH levels. The lack of interest in this compound points to the fact that it doesn't increase RMR.

  22. well said micro2k,

    like i said it would be a gold mine or something, for diet and medical aspect.

    ying/yang balance....cant go around that homeostasis.

  23. this thread is beginning to remind me of the recent arginine thread, where some of the studies suggested it is 'worthless'.


    but it is the studies that are 'worthless' when real world experiences prove them wrong. take a look at the review section and see what the real world looks like. ALPHA T-2 is kicking asss in the reviews-and don't try to blow it off as methyl-synephrine as the only cause for such positive results.

    i recently finished a bottle of ALPHA T-2 and plan on using another bottle real soon. very good supplement!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. WOW!! I was just looking on NP. Thinking of ordering Alpha T-2 or TT-33. Saw the stack AT-2/Lean Xtreme. Thinking of doing this with OEP, Recompadrol, DCP, Eviscerate, Chromium Picolinate,...Carbs between 100-150 gms/day. After reading some forums it sound like TT-33 is getting it's ass kicked be Alpha T-2. Any suggestions on "The Stack" or my upcoming "Stack" would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this thread is beginning to remind me of the recent arginine thread, where some of the studies suggested it is 'worthless'.


    but it is the studies that are 'worthless' when real world experiences prove them wrong. take a look at the review section and see what the real world looks like. ALPHA T-2 is kicking asss in the reviews-and don't try to blow it off as methyl-synephrine as the only cause for such positive results.

    i recently finished a bottle of ALPHA T-2 and plan on using another bottle real soon. very good supplement!!!
    By this logic, then the makers can't use any research to support their claims either, can they?

    And there is no reason why methyl-synephrine can't be the effective component of this product. Weight loss occurs with ephedrine, yohimbine, clenbuterol, albuterol, etc. and none of these contain any thyromimetic component.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in