Leviathan Reloaded... Where are you??

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hey dudes-

I'm about 3 and a half weeks in (started the day before thanksgiving) of my bottle Leviathan Reloaded and things are coming to a close. I started at 205 back then and now I weigh.....205. To be perfectly honest, I don't feel any thinner than I did a month ago. I've never plateau'd before; in fact, I tend to lose about 5-10 pounds a month. Before I get started, here's my diet, supplement list and stats:

DIET - Pesco Vegetarian
Calories: ~2100
Protein: ~220 grams
Carbs: ~160-180 grams

Wake-up:
1 x ON Cookies and Cream Shake
1 x Banana

MidMorning Snack:
1/4 cup almonds
Low fat Cheese stick

Lunch:
1 large salad, fat-free italian dressing
1 cottage cheese double (11 grams protein, 16 carbs)
1 natty peanut butter wrap on low-carb tortilla
1 clementine

Dinner:
2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
1 cup tomato sauce
5 saltine crackers
1 can tuna; light mayonnaise and a pickle added in
1 low-carb tortilla
2 clementines
1 apple

Late-Night:
2 scoops ON whey protein cookies and cream

Supplements:
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
CL Green Magnitude Creatine
CL Purple Wraath BCAAs
CL White Flood Pre-Workout Supplement
One-A-Day Men's Health vitamin
Whey Protein

I dose leviathan 1 hour after wake-up food, and then again in the afternoon 60 minutes prior to work out with 1 scoop white flood (1/2 serving due to caffeine in the lev reloaded). DCP is dosed upon wake up, afternoon and then immediately before bed (6 caps daily). 1/2 scoop creatine pre-workout with leviathan (no calories/carbs in green mag) and then another 1/2 scoop immediately post workout. Purple wraath 30 minutes pre-workout 2 scoops in half a gallon of water sipping through entire workout and finishing immediately post workout.

Water intake is 2+ gallons a day.

I run a workout routine of:

Monday: Full body + 1 Mile cardio
Tuesday: 3 mile cardio
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Full body + 1 mile cardio
Friday: 3 mile cardio
Saturday: rest
Sunday: Full body + 1 mile cardio , etc.

Stats:

Height: 6'4
Weight: 205
BF %: ~23

I haven't felt a difference really. I excrete waste a lot more often and it's often a greenish color. DCP gives me awful gas (but i love it) and i burp often after leviathan doses..? What's wrong? Am I a non-responder? Is my diet/training program incorrect for this type of pill? I have heard of people being yohimbine intolerant. The thermogenic feeling is almost non-existent for me. When I workout the sweat is typically more pronounced and thinner (runnier... I don't know how to explain this).

I have full faith in this product and this company. I've got another bottle I'll be cracking open in about half a week. Help me out guys!

--MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Dosing the leviathan reloaded 2 caps 1 hour after wake-up meal (after I get out of shower and ready to leave for school) and then again when i get home from school around 2:20 60 minutes pre-workout

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dosing the leviathan reloaded 2 caps 1 hour after wake-up meal (after I get out of shower and ready to leave for school) and then again when i get home from school around 2:20 60 minutes pre-workout
Hmm. Lemme think about this one a little today. I will get back to you.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely, I'll be waiting to hear from ya.
I started mine today,and definitely noticed feeling warmer,and sweating more.....you feel this at all?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I started mine today,and definitely noticed feeling warmer,and sweating more.....you feel this at all?
nah bro, I never did. Never sweated any more than I normally do, never warm in a cold room or anything.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
nah bro, I never did. Never sweated any more than I normally do, never warm in a cold room or anything.
Have you experienced any side effects at all? Such as headaches from the Yohimbine content?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Have you experienced any side effects at all? Such as headaches from the Yohimbine content?
No, no headaches. My feces were a more greenish color, but that's the only side effect that I've noticed.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
cracked open my second bottle today, will keep you guys updated. Any other thoughts?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Describe what you notice after you take it?
-changes in mood
-appetite
-libido
-sense of well being
-energy
-sweating
-or whatever

I drank too much coffee with my first 2 pills yesterday...so i'm splitting the 4 pills evenly through the day.

I felt a nice change in my overall mood,and sweating more.

(i posted this in reapers log,but currious how you answer as well)

~Tripps

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Describe what you notice after you take it?
-changes in mood
-appetite
-libido
-sense of well being
-energy
-sweating
-or whatever

I drank too much coffee with my first 2 pills yesterday...so i'm splitting the 4 pills evenly through the day.

I felt a nice change in my overall mood,and sweating more.

(i posted this in reapers log,but currious how you answer as well)

~Tripps

changes in mood

-Definitely an upper for me. I feel very happy, alert and focused when I take this. Big alpha male feeling for me, and I'm often pretty aggressive.

appetite

-Not completely profound for me. I take my first dose ~6:30 am, before school. I usually get hungry around 9:30 and eat some almonds in 2nd/3rd block. In the afternoon it's not very profound either. I take it 60 minutes before workout and by the end of my workout I'm ready for a protein shake and some natty pb.

libido

-Oh God, I'm a horny teenager enough as it is so it's hard to gauge the effectiveness in this area. I don't know how to put this without being crude, but I got to know my left hand very well throughout the first bottle (excuse the language). No middle school random stiffy's though.

sense of well being

-Definitely happy. I realized I'm a lot more competitive on this but I'm also a lot calmer, like everything's just for fun. Recognizable in this area.

energy

-Most profound effect for me. I was ready for school. The first week or so it was bad to the point of anxiousness and paranoia. I was sitting in english class about to have a friggin' breakdown. I had this constant aura that I was about to be called up to the teacher's desk and yelled at or that I was about to give a speech in front of the whole school. This eventually subsided and by middle of the 3rd week it was all good in the hood.

sweating

-None. Not a single extra drop whatsoever. During workouts the sweat wasn't as thick, but that's about it.

or whatever

-change in feces color, bathroom somewhat more frequently. Alpha male. caffeine crashes in the afternoon around my last period before my 2nd dose and I'd nod off a little bit.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes high energy and a fast metabolism can be interpreted as anxiety...It's like a blessing and a curse. I feel most great athletes have anxiety as a character trait. It's a lot more common than you think.

I noticed my appetite is kinda making it hard for me to eat. I have been taking Reloaded for 2 days now...so I still need to feel this out myself.

Keep taking it,and pay close attention to any observations you make. There are quite a few people trying this product at the moment,and we all learn from each other.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Definitely, and will update you with any changes from this second bottle.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
blackjack... you think about this one?
Well judging from your updates in your response to Trip. It seems you are getting effects from Levi-R, just not in the mirror yet. My natural tendency would be to tell you to REALLY tell you to pay close attention to your diet. If your not seeing changes in weight or mirror, then that isn't Leviathan's problem man. I can diet without supplements at all and notice good changes in weightloss and mirror --- now do they compare with the results when I am on Leviathan? Def. not.

So what I am saying is this really look day to day at what you are REALLY eating, not what you can list on the internet. I am def. not saying your being dishonest, but that is a tendency we can all have if we don't really pay close attention. Something that helps me out a lot is taking a notepad with you and counting your calories throughout the day, it keeps me so much more aware.

Aside from all this man, I would just move on with your second bottle, making SURE you don't dose it within an hour of food of any kind. Keep a very close eye on your diet and stay very very intense in the gym and I think the results will come. A lot of times its very hard to get the ball rolling, but when it starts it rolls like crazy.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well judging from your updates in your response to Trip. It seems you are getting effects from Levi-R, just not in the mirror yet. My natural tendency would be to tell you to REALLY tell you to pay close attention to your diet. If your not seeing changes in weight or mirror, then that isn't Leviathan's problem man. I can diet without supplements at all and notice good changes in weightloss and mirror --- now do they compare with the results when I am on Leviathan? Def. not.

So what I am saying is this really look day to day at what you are REALLY eating, not what you can list on the internet. I am def. not saying your being dishonest, but that is a tendency we can all have if we don't really pay close attention. Something that helps me out a lot is taking a notepad with you and counting your calories throughout the day, it keeps me so much more aware.

Aside from all this man, I would just move on with your second bottle, making SURE you don't dose it within an hour of food of any kind. Keep a very close eye on your diet and stay very very intense in the gym and I think the results will come. A lot of times its very hard to get the ball rolling, but when it starts it rolls like crazy.
well said matt

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Messplay, I'm actually taking the EXACT same stack you are right now, plus some EGCG, sesamin, and CLA, and I'm also about 4 weeks in. I agree with BlackJack, stick with it. At 1st didn't think it was working either, but now that it kicked in I'm down 6-8lbs with a definite gain in definition, especially in the abs.

Few questions / suggestions
Were you taking creatine before this stack? Have you taken green mag before? Or did you start taking green mag the same time as levi-r? If so its possible the green mag is making you hold water and making it hard for you to see your results. (Work on the mirror / bf% results not the scale)

Also I've been messing around with dosing and heres what worked best for me.

2 Levi-R 2 DCP /CLA as soon as I get up 1hr before eating (try this)
1 Full scoop Green Mag 1hr pre-workout (more energy during workout?)
2 Levi-R 60-70 min. pre workout (usually 10 min. before or with green mag)
2 scoops White Flood 30min pre-workout (ramp up to two if your not feeling one)
2 DCP/CLA 30min pre-workout (should help you sweat)
1 scoop PW 10pre-during workout (your way is probably better)
2 DCP/CLA 30min before last meal of the day

Also maybe try mixing in some sprinting / jump rope / plyo with or instead of running once in a while.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying this to throw a turn-around curveball

On my first dose of the new bottle, I definitely felt hot, especially in my neck and on my arms. it wasn't hot flashes, it wasn't nervousness or blushing. I wasn't looking out for it either.

Today when i took it before workout I definitely noticed an increase in sweat. I mean a huge increase. Maybe it's just the weather outside (70 degrees) but the heat isn't on and the windows were down.

Not gonna jump to conclusions yet but maybe this bottle has some magic in it for me. I'll keep you guys posted.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying this to throw a turn-around curveball

On my first dose of the new bottle, I definitely felt hot, especially in my neck and on my arms. it wasn't hot flashes, it wasn't nervousness or blushing. I wasn't looking out for it either.

Today when i took it before workout I definitely noticed an increase in sweat. I mean a huge increase. Maybe it's just the weather outside (70 degrees) but the heat isn't on and the windows were down.

Not gonna jump to conclusions yet but maybe this bottle has some magic in it for me. I'll keep you guys posted.
strange, keep me posted bruv

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
You probably got the super batch with the DNP in it.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
update: crushed my plateau. no muscle loss at all. jeans are falling off of me.