Diet while on Leviathan???

MLP74

Awards
My goal with Leviathan is to hopefully burn fat around my mid-section. I know there is no spot reduction in fat so I will lose fat all over my body. I want to maintain my muscle mass and strength while I do this. How should I go about this? Should I just reduce calories and keep protein high? Is it is simple as this or do I need to go about it a different way? And one more question.......The infamous morning cardio question. I've been doing this lately and I love it. I sweat a ton and it actually feels like I am burning something. I have been drinking a protein shake before to prevent muscle break down. Does this actually help prevent muscle loss?

Any info would be appreciated.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
My goal with Leviathan is to hopefully burn fat around my mid-section. I know there is no spot reduction in fat so I will lose fat all over my body. I want to maintain my muscle mass and strength while I do this. How should I go about this? Should I just reduce calories and keep protein high? Is it is simple as this or do I need to go about it a different way? And one more question.......The infamous morning cardio question. I've been doing this lately and I love it. I sweat a ton and it actually feels like I am burning something. I have been drinking a protein shake before to prevent muscle break down. Does this actually help prevent muscle loss?

Any info would be appreciated.
Reduce your calories by 500 for the first week, then you can start reducing it furthur depending on how you feel. And definitely keep your protein intake high!!

As far as morning cardio, I take leviathan upon wakening then go to the gym and do my cardio without eating ANYTHING, including a protein shake. The one thing I do, however, is drink a BCAA or EAA drink during my cardio, something like Xtend or Purple Wraath.

MLP74

Awards
Reduce your calories by 500 for the first week, then you can start reducing it furthur depending on how you feel. And definitely keep your protein intake high!!

As far as morning cardio, I take leviathan upon wakening then go to the gym and do my cardio without eating ANYTHING, including a protein shake. The one thing I do, however, is drink a BCAA or EAA drink during my cardio, something like Xtend or Purple Wraath.

Thanks for the advice. I am using Purple Wraath right now so I will try that for morning cardio.