ATP Tabs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%

in for the difference between this and peak atp. I do like a nice basic stand alone product and do have some myself and am currently using. Added to creatine mono and cbol, less than a week in, do notice nice pumps in gym (could be cbol) and some strength and endurance (all things should note from creatine). I have a feeling this product will end up being a nice add-on to creatines and pre wo's as long as price stays low. Still early though, and it is not like a stim, so not something that will "feel", more so see in progress. My initial thought is that may help creatine effects kick in a little quicker.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.23%

would like to add, pal please do not add stims or any other junk to these so short sighted customers can get a buzz and think this is doing something. It is not a stim and shouldnt have a stim feel, its not a hormone and wont give that type of feeling either. This is going to "feel" much like a creatine and so far so good for me
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    LOL, I'd definitely consider buying this product if I actually knew what was in it. And why would the reps have a problem publicly stating what is in the product if it is no big deal? One post could have ended this thread on page one. So don't worry ignorant little meat head, you just keep listening to the good bros and I'll do my own thing.
    I'm not going to take the initiative to return fire, if you have a problem with PA labs good to go...Try out the ATP tabs and then compare it to Peak ATP.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.85%

im really curious about this product but after reading the research article that was posted i dont think this does anything

anyone have any solid research articles for this product
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%

I'm really getting interested and curious about this product. Any update
    on how this product works now?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

bump....
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

I notice a definite effect, less of a making me stronger and more of ensuring that I'm as strong as I can be if that makes sense. In other words it gives me more consistently good days in the gym when I take it. My only small issue is that it feels like to me that it takes forever for the tablet to dissolve under my tongue.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I notice a definite effect, less of a making me stronger and more of ensuring that I'm as strong as I can be if that makes sense. In other words it gives me more consistently good days in the gym when I take it. My only small issue is that it feels like to me that it takes forever for the tablet to dissolve under my tongue.
    You dont HAVE to put it under your tongue. check the box, i thought i did to but said WTF when i saw the size of the tablet.
    Im loggin it now. Havent updated it at all because i havent been taking it much, i want to see what they said here about it.
    I didn't notice anything thus far though. i only dose 3 times a week(lift days)
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

I took one the other day pre workout and it may have been placebo but I just felt like I had a little bit more on reserve to crank out that last rep; the feeling to me felt like non stimulant energy.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hmmm. I was looking at this today over at Nutraplanet. No reviews at all there and not much information here. Looks like I'll be removing these from my cart. Palo Alto hasn't responded since Jan....
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

BravoLima,

now that you're back on the boards, any updates on the information requested in this thread?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I bought some without really looking into it (something I rarely ever do, but I trust PAL). I have used it twice and feel like my airways are less constricted and I can breathe a little more clearly. It's kind of early to tell. - I love ALL of PAL's other stuff I've tried, especially Leviathan Reloaded and Reset AD, so I have no reason to expect anything less from them. I love PAL.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I went ahead and ordered these since they were on sale at Nutraplanet. I can't say I'm disappointed. Much more endurance, makes my workout that much easier.

The thing is now that I started a lower carb diet I want to know if these have a carbs in them. I can not find this information anywhere. I went the the site listed on the box of ATP tabs but that site doesn't exist. I called the number printed on the box that directed me to another number. When I called that number I got a recording saying it was no longer in service!. I can't find an actual Palo Alto labs website except for a MySpace page created sometime in 2008 I think.

Wish I could figure out if I could still take these on low carb. Too bad customer service is lacking. Did Palo Alto labs go out of business?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%

Carbs, No Carbs?. Palo Alto, what happened to your company?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:33 PM
  4. Meso Labs 10mg tabs OR the AMT 5mg tabs?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:35 PM