ATP Tabs?

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
BravoLima,

now that you're back on the boards, any updates on the information requested in this thread?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some without really looking into it (something I rarely ever do, but I trust PAL). I have used it twice and feel like my airways are less constricted and I can breathe a little more clearly. It's kind of early to tell. - I love ALL of PAL's other stuff I've tried, especially Leviathan Reloaded and Reset AD, so I have no reason to expect anything less from them. I love PAL.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went ahead and ordered these since they were on sale at Nutraplanet. I can't say I'm disappointed. Much more endurance, makes my workout that much easier.

The thing is now that I started a lower carb diet I want to know if these have a carbs in them. I can not find this information anywhere. I went the the site listed on the box of ATP tabs but that site doesn't exist. I called the number printed on the box that directed me to another number. When I called that number I got a recording saying it was no longer in service!. I can't find an actual Palo Alto labs website except for a MySpace page created sometime in 2008 I think.

Wish I could figure out if I could still take these on low carb. Too bad customer service is lacking. Did Palo Alto labs go out of business?