Levi with protein shake?

poptopop77

Awards
I'm currently on the 'Body Transformation' stack offered over at nutraplanet and I have a question regarding my second dose of leviathan reloaded.

I take my 2 caps in the morning 30 to 45 minutes prior to breakfast no problem but when it comes to my second dose I'm not exactly sure when to take it. I lift m/t/th/f starting at either 2:30 to 3:30 depending on the day. My workout lasts usually around an hour and I drink my protein shake around a half hour pwo during those days.

Would I be alright taking my LR with my pwo protein shake? Since I eat dinner every night around 7 to 7:30 or should I be taking it at another time?

Thanks for the help.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
No, don't take it with any food/protein shakes. Yohimbine will not digest if you have any food in your stomach, so take it atleast an hour after eating and wait an hour before eating again.

poptopop77

Awards
So would it be ideal to take it directly after lifting...around 3:30 wait till 4:30 for my protein shake? or should I drink my shake pwo then wait an hour to around 5 to 5:30 to take the levi then have dinner around 7?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
So would it be ideal to take it directly after lifting...around 3:30 wait till 4:30 for my protein shake? or should I drink my shake pwo then wait an hour to around 5 to 5:30 to take the levi then have dinner around 7?
Why not take it before you work out?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the lipid-mobilizing effects of yohimbine are completely negated when administered with or after a meal.
yohimbine increases insulin secretion during glucose stimulation (a meal).
yohimbine when takin with a meal, causes increased insulin secretion which blunts its lipid mobilizing effects.
however, in fasting conditions, yohimbine does not increase insulin levels.
these results demonstrate the importance of nutritional status when administering 2-antagonists as lipid-mobilizing agents.
yohimbine administration first thing in the morning on an empty stomach could be followed in two to three hours by ingestion of a high-protein, high-fat meal.
at least this is the MOST optimal way to utilize yohimbine.

poptopop77

Awards
Being a college student its difficult at times to follow certain routines when it comes to taking supplements and so on. I try my best to wake up and take my first dose 45 minutes to an hour before breakfast. I'm going to try and eat my lunch at least an hour before I lift so I can take my second dose right before lifting.

thanks for the advice and tips guys. I appreciate it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Being a college student its difficult at times to follow certain routines when it comes to taking supplements and so on. I try my best to wake up and take my first dose 45 minutes to an hour before breakfast. I'm going to try and eat my lunch at least an hour before I lift so I can take my second dose right before lifting.

thanks for the advice and tips guys. I appreciate it.
that should work....

poptopop77

Awards
alright thanks for the input. I just want to maximize the use of these great products you guys have :cheers: