Combining preworkout/stims with PHs?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Combining preworkout/stims with PHs?

I have never tried it, better yet never heard of this combination. Would it beneficial or harmful? Stack I was gonna try is Tren/Phera with Jack3D or Shock Therapy. Anyone with experience?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

tren + caffeine = nasty blood pressure issues. at least for most of us. i'd stay away from all stims while on a cycle - you should get enough pump and motivation with the designers that anything extra just isn't needed.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%

and if you do just want something to improve focus and intensity i would highly recommend Anadraulic Pump by LG sciences.

no caffiene, and gives me alot of intensity in the gym. major focus.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%

I took Jac3d while on a spawn clone. I didnt know what I was doing and had not done enough research first. I just took the guys word at the supp store that it was a good idea. Fortunatley I did not have any bp or headache issues, I guess I was lucky.

Prewo stims are best left for your PCT.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%

Would avoid it on a tren compound, but I took it on Phera, and Epi, and both stacked with propadrol.
    Blood pressure was slightly elevated, but not alarming through the entire cycles(About 10 points) regardless of the stims.

If you are dead set on trying it, try a smaller portion atleast and check your BP often as you always should. But again, see the first line of this post.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

I have used preworkouts in the gym for a long time. Started it all wth n.o xplode wich just wasn't it & moved to try super pump & tht was ok but thn moved over to sumthn else cause I'm MHP strong & victor martinez is my idol in the sport & dark rage right now is my preworkout of choice in all benifits & I am running a 12 week cycle twice a year & trust me u do get strength frm ur cycle but without my dark rage I dread the gym but I stll wll get it dne. I'm a MHP fan cause they bring results but I got low on the money & tryed jack3d cause the reviews were good & it was a fun experience & a different type of fucus but aftr a few workouts it doesn't seem so great but trust me its a close 2nd to my dark rage stack. I am gunna try code red by muscle meds also a company branched wth MHP cause I like the idea of the glycocarn in a preworkout, tht has to give massive pumps. Yes my dark rage is the epo & has also good ingriedents but glycocarn is the thng right now so I got to try it & stay in the lines of gerard dente. No bomb by MHP is there too but its stim free so tht wuldnt get me the rush. I take a oral ph or designer wth my preworkout & I feel like a monster & yes I understand it raises bp a bit but y wuldnt it whn u got such a massive blood pump. So I feel its ok!!!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by anabayalic View Post
    I have used preworkouts in the gym for a long time. Started it all wth n.o xplode wich just wasn't it & moved to try super pump & tht was ok but thn moved over to sumthn else cause I'm MHP strong & victor martinez is my idol in the sport & dark rage right now is my preworkout of choice in all benifits & I am running a 12 week cycle twice a year & trust me u do get strength frm ur cycle but without my dark rage I dread the gym but I stll wll get it dne. I'm a MHP fan cause they bring results but I got low on the money & tryed jack3d cause the reviews were good & it was a fun experience & a different type of fucus but aftr a few workouts it doesn't seem so great but trust me its a close 2nd to my dark rage stack. I am gunna try code red by muscle meds also a company branched wth MHP cause I like the idea of the glycocarn in a preworkout, tht has to give massive pumps. Yes my dark rage is the epo & has also good ingriedents but glycocarn is the thng right now so I got to try it & stay in the lines of gerard dente. No bomb by MHP is there too but its stim free so tht wuldnt get me the rush. I take a oral ph or designer wth my preworkout & I feel like a monster & yes I understand it raises bp a bit but y wuldnt it whn u got such a massive blood pump. So I feel its ok!!!
    That was the hardest s*** I have ever had to read lol
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.06%

Dude, i think you better check you bp right now! lol
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

I would definitely keep clear of stims when using a PH as I am prone to BP issues and most PHs (not tried tren) will raise my BP by 10-15 points by themselves. If I were to add a stim into the mix then my BP would be way too high.

You can always try Ragnarok if you are looking for a pre-workout mix as there is a caffeine free version of the product.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

Come on guys tht previous post wasn't tht bad lol. Anyways, back to the subject at hand wth stims & phs! There r always the ups & the downs wth either or. Look more into bodybuilding & I promise u high blood pressure is part of the sport. I have a doc run my weight & bp & so on every month & I wld suggest the same if planning anythng mre elite. I'm currently running code red pre & md1t wich has me growin & the pumps are insane. Big ups to gerard dente & the r&d & big ups to md1t now discountinued but there is ways around tht for now tll sumthn more innovatin comes along. U wll see me on stage sooner thn I expected lol. "Team ayalabolic"
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Some PH's you have no choice... they give you lethargy.

Others, you don't need caffeine...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Considering most hormones make you very lethargic, I couldn't imagine training without a pre-workout stim when on.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Considering most hormones make you very lethargic, I couldn't imagine training without a pre-workout stim when on.
    Lethargy is always outside of the gym. Whenever I make it to the gym and start pumping weights I feel aggressive and everything on PH' way better than working out natty.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.71%

If you do decide to take stims while using a PH/DS, make sure to take some celery seed extract along with it. 150-300mg will take care of even the worst bp issues. You can also add hawthorn berry, but that takes about 2 weeks for it to kick in.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%

When I ran tren, I still used a few different Pre-WO supps. I would cycle the Pre-WO's for best intensity, but that's a little beside the point. Main thing is that I never had any BP issues, or any sides accept from a little liver stress (which is obviously normal with a PH). I think you should play it by ear. If you have any known history of severe BP issues, or any minor ones personally, I'd say to avoid the combo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. combining vials of the same oil?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. trenadrol and caffeine/preworkout stims
    By deads4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 01:04 AM
  3. Combining orders
    By crader in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1