Flonase and Steroid Inhaler
- 07-21-2009, 02:27 AM
- 07-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Nope, you're good man.
Neither should result in systemic (i.e. whole body) absorbtion. They will just be catabolic to the local tissues like the lungs, throat, or sinuses reducing the inflammation at these places.
- 07-21-2009, 09:17 AM
any thoughts on long term issues? When I was younger (high school-ish), I lived on inhalers. I was diagnosed as a mild asthmatic, but I don't suspect it was due to lifestyle since I played sports year 'round.
After HS, I kicked the inhalers. Now at about 30 years old, I'm having some mild symptoms return, mostly apne-like symptoms. Any thoughts on return of symptoms or long term repurcussions from the inhaled corticos?
(btw, is your screen name coincidence? It seems appropriate for this topic LOL)
07-21-2009, 02:40 PM
07-22-2009, 10:33 AM
I take a similiar medication and have not had any side effects such as the ones you might be thinking of. Add more protein and fat if it has you freaked.
07-22-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm not really worried about catabolic effect of muscle. I just have a suspicion that there may have been damage to airways that might be a contributer to occasional sleep apnea now
07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Psychabinol in forum OTC DrugReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:32 AM
- By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:42 PM
- By fibercarbon in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:27 PM
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:42 AM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2006, 01:57 AM