Aniracetam and Centrophenoxine

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I am a college student and am currently in my senior year. My workload is pretty intense and I'm looking for something that will help keep me focused and cogent throughout the day. My stress levels are high and my sleep schedule is consideribly ****ed up, despite my best effects.

I remember trying piracetam combined with choline bitartrate as a freshman, so I thought I might give aniracetam and centrophenoxine a try. Hopefully, the added cogency will all me to get more work done, helping to alleviate some stress as well as letting me get to bed at a resonable hour (wishful thinking...idk? :think: )

Well anyways, I found aniracetam caps providing 750mg per pill and centrophenoxine caps with 500mg per pill. Would one of each 1-2 times daily give me the effects I'm looking for?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!!
Can't anyone answer the GODDAM KID!

I just started that stack bro so I will let you know and please do the same. BTW who is that ugly ass mofo in your avatar.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i remember correctly studying this about nine months ago while I was using piracetam 750 mgs is fine. I know you dose lower than piracetam using this.don't take my word on it though Im going by memory which may have gotten mixed up since its been a while since I did my studying on it. I know its more expensive and doesnt work the same way. does it cause excitation? this is something I may try. Im using sulbutamine right now which is keeping me from being as fatigued as I would be if I wasn't.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Rhyno, how did Piracetam work for you? You may want to try oxiracetam rather than aniracetam. Aniracetam is fat soluble AND oddly enough, it has a shorter half life than other racetams.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
BTW who is that ugly ass mofo in your avatar.
It's a classic pic from uglypeople.com

Rhyno, how did Piracetam work for you? You may want to try oxiracetam rather than aniracetam. Aniracetam is fat soluble AND oddly enough, it has a shorter half life than other racetams.
Piracetam is pretty good, but the effects are very slight. It's not like a stim where you are hyped up so adding one is not a bad idea, imo. I used it recently w/centrophenoxine when I was finishing up my final papers. I was sleeping once every 48 hrs at the time and it definatly helped to keep me cogent.

I also tried the Anira/Centro combo awhile back. It had a more pronounced effect but it seemed like I developed a tolerance to it quickly. Still have to try oxiracetam, but first, I'm going to try piracetam and centrophenoxine, using aniracetam at moments when my mental clarity.