ECA stack question

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I tried to search and couldn't find it so I guess I'll ask. I have the caffine and the asprin, but will the stack still work if the ephedrine is pseudoephedrine free? :think:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
umm yah i got question too on ECa it contains caffaine? would it be resonable to stack it with... cortasol blocker?? any thoughts?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
caffiene would be the C in ECA

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I tried to search and couldn't find it so I guess I'll ask. I have the caffine and the asprin, but will the stack still work if the ephedrine is pseudoephedrine free? :think:

If you are saying what I think you are, the answer is No. Pseudoephidrine is different than ephedrine anyway, but what you have doesn't even have pseudoephedrine in it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
umm yah i got question too on ECa it contains caffaine? would it be resonable to stack it with... cortasol blocker?? any thoughts?

Stims will raise your cortisol levels, so it wouldn't hurt any.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I bought a generic brand allergy medicine called suphedrine and it says pseudoephidrine free, but i recently bought another one with pseudoephidrine so its all good :thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Pseudoephedrine isn't as good as as ephedrine itself. I'd dose it at 60mg with 200mg caffeine.

Good luck.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm going to get some ephedrine soon, but I'm also taking asprin every other day cause I heard its rough on the stomach.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just buy ephedrine in bottles of 50? They're legal at 8mg as a "cold" medicine.

Take 3 (24mg) + 200+mg caffeine + 325mg ASA. These were the old formulas for things liked Ripped Fuel and the original Hydroxycut and Xenedrine.

It's still one of the best things out there. If you're crazy, stack with salbutamol (asthma pill/ inhaler.) You'll literally melt while you walk around the gym after even a brief warmup.

I wouldn't advise stacking ECA w/ salbutamol though as it might be too much for some people, basically a poor man's clenbuterol. Remember to lug around a water jug...you're gonna need it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
325mg Asprin is MUCH too much. Use a baby asprin. I think they are 82mg's.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn that inhaler thing sounds dangerous flobot i'll just stick to the ECA stack you listed above, but that asprin dose was a bit high for me I'll just lower that a bit thanks man for the advice :thumbsup:

lector606

lector606

Awards
Pseudoephedrine won't do anything, if you're from the states get Bronkaid.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright guys I bought some Bronkaid, and it has 25mg ephedrine sulfate will that work?

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
It's not dangerous as long as you don't overdo it (Ie. every workout session...)
damn that inhaler thing sounds dangerous flobot i'll just stick to the ECA stack you listed above, but that asprin dose was a bit high for me I'll just lower that a bit thanks man for the advice :thumbsup:

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
I've heard some interesting things about ECY stacks (yohimbine instead of aspirin)

some people loved it.

Ephedrine is relatively easy to get, providing you know where to get it, it IS legal, but its regulated (meaning you cant order 100000 boxes of it-for fear of creating amphetamine or methamphetamine)

I think 3.5 grams is the limit on how much you can possess.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have asia black 25 ephedra(nevadensis) is that any good? i get mad rush and pumps
plus this is the werid thing...
ok i ran it 1 pill per workout last year for 4 months.
but like my whole body repaird itself my chest problems went away all my acne on back and body was gone 2 warts were gone and all sorts of other stuff it was werid.
but back to question

1. is this one good
2. it has no asparin but it has white willow bark (is that pretty much the same?)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
325mg Asprin is MUCH too much. Use a baby asprin. I think they are 82mg's.
is 82mg's the generic dosing for Aspirin in the ECA Wolf? I've done the ECY, but I was considering an ECA run and maybe wean into the Y as my stim tolerance builds.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea get the baby asprin. They are 82mg's and dissolve very easy. There is also the entric coated ones if asprin tears up your stomach.

Gotta remember your taking it 2-3 times a day, and aspirin is a blood thinner. At 325mg's that can cause some real thinning and bad bruising, not to mention possible bleeding issues.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea get the baby asprin. They are 82mg's and dissolve very easy. There is also the entric coated ones if asprin tears up your stomach.

Gotta remember your taking it 2-3 times a day, and aspirin is a blood thinner. At 325mg's that can cause some real thinning and bad bruising, not to mention possible bleeding issues.
Thanks, bud. I've taken the ECY before, and I normally go with 200mg caf, 25mg Ephed, 12 mg Yohimbine, but this time around I'll start with the baby asprine. Thanks again.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

when I have done it, this was the biggest issue for me. My nose would bleed like crazy. It was actually disturbing to see

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established

I've been using this only once a day, mid-day, about 2 hours before my workout. think i'm safe sticking with that?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
It's still one of the best things out there. If you're crazy, stack with salbutamol (asthma pill/ inhaler.) You'll literally melt while you walk around the gym after even a brief warmup.

I wouldn't advise stacking ECA w/ salbutamol though as it might be too much for some people, basically a poor man's clenbuterol. Remember to lug around a water jug...you're gonna need it.
I'm sorry I have to reply here. salbutamol in the US is just albuterol, used as an asthma medication (usually ~100mcg metered inhaled dosages), but some people get albuterol sulfate and dose it orally ranging from 12-36mg /day (24 is about average for a 200+lb person).

It is NOT a poor mans clenbuterol, because it is more expensive from what i've seen! :lol: It also has a shorter half life (5-6hrs for albuterol vs. 36 hours for clenbuterol), so you don't experience all the negative side effects of clenbuterol as LONG with albuterol. Some people enjoy sleeping ya know :thumbsup:

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
At least it's not illegal :toilet:
I'm sorry I have to reply here. salbutamol in the US is just albuterol, used as an asthma medication (usually ~100mcg metered inhaled dosages), but some people get albuterol sulfate and dose it orally ranging from 12-36mg /day (24 is about average for a 200+lb person).

It is NOT a poor mans clenbuterol, because it is more expensive from what i've seen! :lol: It also has a shorter half life (5-6hrs for albuterol vs. 36 hours for clenbuterol), so you don't experience all the negative side effects of clenbuterol as LONG with albuterol. Some people enjoy sleeping ya know :thumbsup:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I have 2 inhalers full of albuterol, and I can actually use them to lose weight?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I have 2 inhalers full of albuterol, and I can actually use them to lose weight?
No. It's too little an amount, and it's absorbed/metabolized differently than when orally dosing larger amounts.

~100mcg for 1 inhalation (.1g)
~4000mcg for 1mL oral dosing typically (4g)

Most people typically dose 24g/day spaced out, which turns into 24,000mcg, or 240 metered inhalation dosages. But the dosing/pathways the drug works are different from inhaled vs. an orally ingested liquid.

Albuterol does help open up your lungs. Do 3-5 puffs (at ~100mcg each dose) from your inhaler about 20 minutes before you work out, you'll notice a difference.

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
you can buy lab albuterol , its a liquid form and it will help decrease body fat but usually only when ur bodyfat is already low. it will also help with endurance and lipid profile. usually i like to keep it around 12mgs daily, more give muscle cramps

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synephrine (from bitter orange) can be used as a milder substitute for ephedrine, although it is definitely not as stimulating or effective for fat loss.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could someone kindly explain why aspirin is included in the ECA stack?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Prolongs the effects. The dose is much lower than a pain relief application (82mgs)...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Celc, good to see you again. Haven't crossed threads with you in a while. White willow bark is a good sub for aspirin. Same type of effects and synergy.

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
Also think about adding a GLA source to your stack (evening primrose or borage oil) it prolongs the thermogenic and energetic effects of the ECA so there are not such sharp dropoffs in energy.
as for the aspirin... i have heard it serves as a moderate uncoupler. It robs energy form the body in the form of heat so yes it also increases and prolongs the thermogenic effect.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Also think about adding a GLA source to your stack (evening primrose or borage oil) it prolongs the thermogenic and energetic effects of the ECA so there are not such sharp dropoffs in energy.
as for the aspirin... i have heard it serves as a moderate uncoupler. It robs energy form the body in the form of heat so yes it also increases and prolongs the thermogenic effect.
You serious?

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
yea man. the GLA fact is from ANABOLICS
the aspirin is a super mild uncoupler but an uncoupler none the less

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a hunch about prolonging the effect. But seriously fellas, 25 or 50mg has me wired for a good 8-12 hours. I'd never sleep if I tried to prolong the effect. I'm an admittedly very stim sensitive but absolutely love my ephedrine.

IMO there is NOTHING that I've tried on the market that comes close to the energy intensity, clean mental acuity, and thermogenic effect as good ol ephedrine.

FOG, I haven't been posting much. I read here frequently but tend to keep my opinions to myself lately.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I had a hunch about prolonging the effect. But seriously fellas, 25 or 50mg has me wired for a good 8-12 hours. I'd never sleep if I tried to prolong the effect. I'm an admittedly very stim sensitive but absolutely love my ephedrine.

IMO there is NOTHING that I've tried on the market that comes close to the energy intensity, clean mental acuity, and thermogenic effect as good ol ephedrine.

FOG, I haven't been posting much. I read here frequently but tend to keep my opinions to myself lately.
Maybe I should try that ;)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can buy lab albuterol , its a liquid form and it will help decrease body fat but usually only when ur bodyfat is already low. it will also help with endurance and lipid profile. usually i like to keep it around 12mgs daily, more give muscle cramps
Yeah no sh*t! :frustrate

I was over 10% and I tried Albuterol.....1st week there was some loss, after that nothing out the ordinary.

Btw, EC can be run for 16 weeks if not longer, tolerance to the effective is built but the thermogenic effects DO NOT go away.

I'm doing an intense cutting cycle for 16 weeks/112days, on day 5 right now, I took one 25mg Ephedrine and one 200mg caffeine.

25/200 for the the whole 16 weeks, no aspirin this time.

I got 7X24 tabs of DMD pharm Ephedrine and getting 6 X24 from Mega-pro.

Surprisingly, here's a good thread at bodybuilding.com!

Also, I remember reading somewhere from a legit medical (non-bodybuilding) that tea/tannins interfere with Ephedrine, I don't know if this is in regards to their asthma relief or fat burning effects, so avoid them while on the EC stack, I am.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no sh*t! :frustrate

I was over 10% and I tried Albuterol.....1st week there was some loss, after that nothing out the ordinary.

Btw, EC can be run for 16 weeks if not longer, tolerance to the effective is built but the thermogenic effects DO NOT go away.

I'm doing an intense cutting cycle for 16 weeks/112days, on day 5 right now, I took one 25mg Ephedrine and one 200mg caffeine.

25/200 for the the whole 16 weeks, no aspirin this time.

I got 7X24 tabs of DMD pharm Ephedrine and getting 6 X24 from Mega-pro.

Surprisingly, here's a good thread at bodybuilding.com!

Also, I remember reading somewhere from a legit medical (non-bodybuilding) that tea/tannins interfere with Ephedrine, I don't know if this is in regards to their asthma relief or fat burning effects, so avoid them while on the EC stack, I am.
That's what I read too... the cAMP stimulate fatloss gets better with continued use even though the psychological effects subside. It is cAMP indirectly stimulated fatloss via norepinephrine, so I would be concerned with the NE levels being diminished. I'd reccommend tyrosine with the E/C stack for prolonged periods.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I read too... the cAMP stimulate fatloss gets better with continued use even though the psychological effects subside. It is cAMP indirectly stimulated fatloss via norepinephrine, so I would be concerned with the NE levels being diminished. I'd reccommend tyrosine with the E/C stack for prolonged periods.
Actually, that makes a lot of sense, especially with a calorie deficit which is almost always the case when someone runs EC, since Tyrosine is involved in production of relevant hormones and is exhausted faster in chronic stressful conditions.

:thumbsup:

SoonersSB

SoonersSB

Awards
the problem with prolonged use of ephedrine is that it is so effective in stimulating the production of neurotransmitters (norepi) that the adrenal glands get burned out quite quickly (before 4-6 weeks at most). You end up with a neurotransmitter deficiency and profound lethatgy which from personal experience is very unpleasant!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
the problem with prolonged use of ephedrine is that it is so effective in stimulating the production of neurotransmitters (norepi) that the adrenal glands get burned out quite quickly (before 4-6 weeks at most). You end up with a neurotransmitter deficiency and profound lethatgy which from personal experience is very unpleasant!
This I can agree on. I no longer have receptors! They burned out a long time ago. Anyway, doesn't the aspirin thinning the blood have a lot to do with the "synergistic effects"? I know that if I even got a small knick it bled like hell. Great combo though, as far a fat loss/energy goes.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This I can agree on. I no longer have receptors! They burned out a long time ago. Anyway, doesn't the aspirin thinning the blood have a lot to do with the "synergistic effects"? I know that if I even got a small knick it bled like hell. Great combo though, as far a fat loss/energy goes.
Tolerance to the side effects is built but the thermogenic effects DO NOT go away.
:nutkick:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid is really and I mean really really good stuff no doubt. I tried it and love it.

Cinn

Cinn

Awards

Aspirin doesn't thin the blood. It deactivates platelets.