3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RobMusta View Post
    you can buy lab albuterol , its a liquid form and it will help decrease body fat but usually only when ur bodyfat is already low. it will also help with endurance and lipid profile. usually i like to keep it around 12mgs daily, more give muscle cramps
    Yeah no sh*t!

I was over 10% and I tried Albuterol.....1st week there was some loss, after that nothing out the ordinary.

Btw, EC can be run for 16 weeks if not longer, tolerance to the effective is built but the thermogenic effects DO NOT go away.

I'm doing an intense cutting cycle for 16 weeks/112days, on day 5 right now, I took one 25mg Ephedrine and one 200mg caffeine.

25/200 for the the whole 16 weeks, no aspirin this time.

I got 7X24 tabs of DMD pharm Ephedrine and getting 6 X24 from Mega-pro.

Surprisingly, here's a good thread at bodybuilding.com!

Also, I remember reading somewhere from a legit medical (non-bodybuilding) that tea/tannins interfere with Ephedrine, I don't know if this is in regards to their asthma relief or fat burning effects, so avoid them while on the EC stack, I am.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Yeah no sh*t!

I was over 10% and I tried Albuterol.....1st week there was some loss, after that nothing out the ordinary.

Btw, EC can be run for 16 weeks if not longer, tolerance to the effective is built but the thermogenic effects DO NOT go away.

I'm doing an intense cutting cycle for 16 weeks/112days, on day 5 right now, I took one 25mg Ephedrine and one 200mg caffeine.

25/200 for the the whole 16 weeks, no aspirin this time.

I got 7X24 tabs of DMD pharm Ephedrine and getting 6 X24 from Mega-pro.

Surprisingly, here's a good thread at bodybuilding.com!

Also, I remember reading somewhere from a legit medical (non-bodybuilding) that tea/tannins interfere with Ephedrine, I don't know if this is in regards to their asthma relief or fat burning effects, so avoid them while on the EC stack, I am.
    That's what I read too... the cAMP stimulate fatloss gets better with continued use even though the psychological effects subside. It is cAMP indirectly stimulated fatloss via norepinephrine, so I would be concerned with the NE levels being diminished. I'd reccommend tyrosine with the E/C stack for prolonged periods.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    That's what I read too... the cAMP stimulate fatloss gets better with continued use even though the psychological effects subside. It is cAMP indirectly stimulated fatloss via norepinephrine, so I would be concerned with the NE levels being diminished. I'd reccommend tyrosine with the E/C stack for prolonged periods.
    Actually, that makes a lot of sense, especially with a calorie deficit which is almost always the case when someone runs EC, since Tyrosine is involved in production of relevant hormones and is exhausted faster in chronic stressful conditions.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.12%

the problem with prolonged use of ephedrine is that it is so effective in stimulating the production of neurotransmitters (norepi) that the adrenal glands get burned out quite quickly (before 4-6 weeks at most). You end up with a neurotransmitter deficiency and profound lethatgy which from personal experience is very unpleasant!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.17%

Quote Originally Posted by SoonersSB View Post
    the problem with prolonged use of ephedrine is that it is so effective in stimulating the production of neurotransmitters (norepi) that the adrenal glands get burned out quite quickly (before 4-6 weeks at most). You end up with a neurotransmitter deficiency and profound lethatgy which from personal experience is very unpleasant!
    This I can agree on. I no longer have receptors! They burned out a long time ago. Anyway, doesn't the aspirin thinning the blood have a lot to do with the "synergistic effects"? I know that if I even got a small knick it bled like hell. Great combo though, as far a fat loss/energy goes.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    This I can agree on. I no longer have receptors! They burned out a long time ago. Anyway, doesn't the aspirin thinning the blood have a lot to do with the "synergistic effects"? I know that if I even got a small knick it bled like hell. Great combo though, as far a fat loss/energy goes.
    Tolerance to the side effects is built but the thermogenic effects DO NOT go away.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.71%

Bronkaid is really and I mean really really good stuff no doubt. I tried it and love it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post

Aspirin doesn't thin the blood. It deactivates platelets.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by SoonersSB View Post
    as for the aspirin... i have heard it serves as a moderate uncoupler. It robs energy form the body in the form of heat so yes it also increases and prolongs the thermogenic effect.
    Nah...aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production, which in turn helps to maintain elevated cAMP levels.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Cinn View Post
    Nah...aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production, which in turn helps to maintain elevated cAMP levels.
    I've noticed this as well. I did about 5 hours of research as to why aspirin would possibly extend the fat loss aspects of the ECA stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 09:26 PM
  2. Sorry...but a ECA stack question from me
    By TheMaco in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:46 PM
  3. ECA stack question
    By C0rk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7