I always tell customers we're fast but holy crap

image-2227073031.jpg

Order placed 16th

image-2021439117.jpg

Received in Canada the 19th

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
That is fast. Dude, you gotta tell me when you're placing an order so we can combine the shipping costs. ;-)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is fast. Dude, you gotta tell me when you're placing an order so we can combine the shipping costs. ;-)
Good idea i'll pile in some stuff next order

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Can't wait to get my order from Orbit - I got the very last of my soon to be most prized possession :) - I guess at this rate it will be here in no time!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We're kind of a big deal :) Hey how do you like the Lemon Creampie XF Peptide? Heard it's the bees knees but never pulled the trigger.
First time for me just tried it an hour ago

Not at all what I expected but I really liked it. It was a good lemon taste but had that strong dessert aspect to it as well for sure which is kind of hard to explain.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First time for me just tried it an hour ago

Not at all what I expected but I really liked it. It was a good lemon taste but had that strong dessert aspect to it as well for sure which is kind of hard to explain.
Lemon Meringue Trutein is the BOMB if you like the dessert aspect - if you don't, you won't. Def gonna have to order this soon now that you've said this.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Went 50/50 with a chocolate last night and I'm in love

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I need to order protein! Can't wait to get me some!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Speaking of fast shipping & protein, got a big tub of PES Select I ordered last night coming by Monday already - Blondie flavor. Dis gon' be good :sgrin:
Nice :)

You try that one yet?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice :)

You try that one yet?
Nope, but there was a lot of positive reviews and the macros & price point are so excellent on Select I decided to give it another chance. Snickerdoodle was crazy sweet and mixed poorly, and unfortunately most of my protein powder use is a simple shake w/ water & maybe egg whites. But it was great for mixing and cooking or making into a spread/icing. We'll see how Blondie goes!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nope, but there was a lot of positive reviews and the macros & price point are so excellent on Select I decided to give it another chance. Snickerdoodle was crazy sweet and mixed poorly, and unfortunately most of my protein powder use is a simple shake w/ water & maybe egg whites. But it was great for mixing and cooking or making into a spread/icing. We'll see how Blondie goes!
it mixed poorly? usually it takes a couple shakes for me and it's fully mixed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it mixed poorly? usually it takes a couple shakes for me and it's fully mixed
Dude it was one of the worst proteins for shaking I've ever had (and I've tried A LOT, as you'd expect of a Store Rep). No matter what, always little balls of it floating around. It's not like it's something like Carnivore where it's just the nature of the type of protein per se; it just shook up poorly. It was excellent for mixing into things - mix it with greek yogurt for some awesome crepe/pancake/waffle spreads or just eat it straight w/ some berries. But drinking was rough, as it was also exceptionally sweet. That was Snickerdoodle; this will be my 2nd go at Select.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ really odd
I've gone through 5 SD tubs easily

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Dude it was one of the worst proteins for shaking I've ever had (and I've tried A LOT, as you'd expect of a Store Rep). No matter what, always little balls of it floating around. It's not like it's something like Carnivore where it's just the nature of the type of protein per se; it just shook up poorly. It was excellent for mixing into things - mix it with greek yogurt for some awesome crepe/pancake/waffle spreads or just eat it straight w/ some berries. But drinking was rough, as it was also exceptionally sweet. That was Snickerdoodle; this will be my 2nd go at Select.
oh i know what you are talking about! I've had that happen once in my whole tub. I like to drink it as a shake too but mix it with proats sometimes. It's very sweet for sure and I liked it as I would drink a shake vs candy. Mixing in warm milk / water helped the chunking issue but warm tasted like puke almost. I used a blender ball and it eventually worked itself out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oh i know what you are talking about! I've had that happen once in my whole tub. I like to drink it as a shake too but mix it with proats sometimes. It's very sweet for sure and I liked it as I would drink a shake vs candy. Mixing in warm milk / water helped the chunking issue but warm tasted like puke almost. I used a blender ball and it eventually worked itself out
Honestly I imagine a blender ball would have worked out most of the issue, so I really can't blame them (I didn't use one). Bet it would be pimp blended with oats w/ the cinnamon flavoring.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Update on the PES SELECT: Blondie - it's really good! Much smoother, shakes up great, not over-the-top sweet. They fixed every beef I had with Snickerdoodle. Blondie keeps me full longer than straight isolate at nearly the same macros, and goes awesome w/ coffee too, as a bonus. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a lean, no-filler type whey. Check it out here: http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/protein-powder/whey-protein-powder/pes-select-protein-55-serving.html
Glad you liked it brother

Peanut Butter Cup next ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you liked it brother

Peanut Butter Cup next ;)
I know man I'm waiting like a fool now since I've tried this and I saw they announced that. Choc pb is my fav protein flavor generally. Syntha-6 is the best tasting choc pb powder I've ever had, but that's more of a gainer/MRP type blend than I need.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I know man I'm waiting like a fool now since I've tried this and I saw they announced that. Choc pb is my fav protein flavor generally. Syntha-6 is the best tasting choc pb powder I've ever had, but that's more of a gainer/MRP type blend than I need.
Omg I bought syntha-6 once when there was a really good deal on it and absolutely loved it. That stuff is the shiz. I also heard phase 8 is really solid protein as well. I can't wait to get my hands on some PES protein. I'm not much of one for different flavors of protein aside from chocolate and vanilla

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Omg I bought syntha-6 once when there was a really good deal on it and absolutely loved it. That stuff is the shiz. I also heard phase 8 is really solid protein as well. I can't wait to get my hands on some PES protein. I'm not much of one for different flavors of protein aside from chocolate and vanilla
Try PBC

Hope Orbit gets it soon

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bought a bunch (like 12lbs) of Phase 8 one time because it was a really good price/lb. Had 3 different flavors. It's super powdery and you can't scoop it into your shaker without it getting everywhere. It also gave me a LOT of gas. It tastes alright, but it's on the lower end of the quality spectrum. Wouldn't buy it again. Dymatize's Elite Fusion 7 is definitely higher quality.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Damn really? I hate that lol - half the powder ends up in the air and all over the counter top. Then it's constantly sticky :p