MASS GH

peyton22

Awards
Hi! I am very excited about your new products. Is it ok to stack Mass GH at 2 caps per day along with Super PCT for 12 week cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi! I am very excited about your new products. Is it ok to stack Mass GH at 2 caps per day along with Super PCT for 12 week cycle?
12 weeks is a long run with lgd. You planning on using any kind of test base?

peyton22

Awards
Consider the fact i will be using it at 8mg per day along with the other compound in the product ibutamoren (mk 677) and the new version of olympus Super PCT. So basically i am covered. I have run in the past by Olympus Ostarine stacked with Eliminate (which is arimistane), Epic and Strength (laxogenin at 200mg) and the results were awesome for 12 weeks. 20mg Osta, 600mg Epic, 75 mg Arimistane and 200 mg laxogenin. Now i will try for 12 weeks LGD at 8 mg , Mk 677 at 20mg, Super PCT, which contains many useful test boosting ingredients and estrogen and prolactin modulators. All products by Olympus UK. I am 33 years old, with lots of experience.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider the fact i will be using it at 8mg per day along with the other compound in the product ibutamoren (mk 677) and the new version of olympus Super PCT. So basically i am covered. I have run in the past by Olympus Ostarine stacked with Eliminate (which is arimistane), Epic and Strength (laxogenin at 200mg) and the results were awesome for 12 weeks. 20mg Osta, 600mg Epic, 75 mg Arimistane and 200 mg laxogenin. Now i will try for 12 weeks LGD at 8 mg , Mk 677 at 20mg, Super PCT, which contains many useful test boosting ingredients and estrogen and prolactin modulators. All products by Olympus UK. I am 33 years old, with lots of experience.
Sounds like you have it figured out! Good luck on your cycle, you going to log it?

GymRAt1

Awards
That sounds like a sick stack you should deffinetly log it!

peyton22

Awards
I can't promise that, probably i will tell you about my final results with detailed review.
So finally my stack will be - MASS GH ( which is LGD + MK 677 Ibutamoren, 2 caps per day, which supply 8mg LGD + 20mg Ibutamoren) along with the new SUPER PCT, which has plenty full dose ingredients for test, estro and prolactin control. All products are from Olympus UK. I will be placing my order in the next couple of days. I will need 2 bottles MASS GH and 3 bottles SUPER PCT for 12 week cycle. My goal is 3-4 kg mass. I know how to eat and this is my priority. 5-6 meals per day (1-2 are self-made MRP shakes)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't promise that, probably i will tell you about my final results with detailed review.
So finally my stack will be - MASS GH ( which is LGD + MK 677 Ibutamoren, 2 caps per day, which supply 8mg LGD + 20mg Ibutamoren) along with the new SUPER PCT, which has plenty full dose ingredients for test, estro and prolactin control. All products are from Olympus UK. I will be placing my order in the next couple of days. I will need 2 bottles MASS GH and 3 bottles SUPER PCT for 12 week cycle. My goal is 3-4 kg mass. I know how to eat and this is my priority. 5-6 meals per day (1-2 are self-made MRP shakes)
Sweet stack bro....bring on the gains!!!!

rafy99

Awards
Would it be ok to Stack Mass GH with DMZ / 1andro / 4andro

Paddyb85

Awards
How did you get on with the cycle Peyton? Looking at a mass gh cycle for 6 weeks. Followed By an otc pct.

Paddyb85

Awards
Interesting, most I've read have said it's more than enough, even with suppression from lgd as it doesn't effect the lh levels. That's been the case on pretty much all the info I've read. Do you think a proper pct is needed?

Paddyb85

Awards
If I was gonna put myself through a Proper pct then o wouldn't waste my time with sarms. Be aswell hitting the roids or the pro hormones

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
If I was gonna put myself through a Proper pct then o wouldn't waste my time with sarms. Be aswell hitting the roids or the pro hormones
You will absolutely need Pct,there's a lot of info on LGD's suppression with bloods and it's pretty impressive.

Paddyb85

Awards
Hmm I'll have to look more then I knew suppression was common with it but from what ny understanding of it was that as I say the way it's. Suppressed you recover natural in 2-3 weeks. Thanks for the heads up mate I'll get another gander. Obviously I was gonna look more into it anyway. Got a tub of superdrol lying about that I'm swaying on using. I fancy trying out sarms and being thw start if summer here in UK it would be ideal to be able to have a beer now and again, which is a complete no no with the drol.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I'll have to look more then I knew suppression was common with it but from what ny understanding of it was that as I say the way it's. Suppressed you recover natural in 2-3 weeks. Thanks for the heads up mate I'll get another gander. Obviously I was gonna look more into it anyway. Got a tub of superdrol lying about that I'm swaying on using. I fancy trying out sarms and being thw start if summer here in UK it would be ideal to be able to have a beer now and again, which is a complete no no with the drol.
No problem bro. For the first time I would run this cycle - 1andro,4andro and 11-KT. You will definitely pack on size with this stack and unlike with Sd,it's a lot easier to keep and it's not a water weight.

Paddyb85

Awards
Thanks mate I'll look into that. Superdrol works well with me. No water retention And kept most of the gains Which was surprising on sonething that can pack so much so quick. If Only the cholesterol amd heptoxicty sides wherent so bad could run it longer. It's great stuff.

Paddyb85

Awards
Hard a quick look at 1 andro and 4 andro. Looks interesting looking. Forward to reading up more like the non methylated idea. Need to do some. Proper research and see what sides are expected. Anything with bad. mental sides is a no go for me. Likes of tren. I suffer from anxiety normally. Thanks again for the pointer mate. As I say look forward to the research

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't even think about OTC pct with Sarms..do more research
What had you read? I ran mass gh with sup3r pct, ari1macare and kingsguard for the past month, what sides should I expect and if i were to stop all or any part of the stack, how should I regain hormonal balance?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0