EP1LOGUE Q&A

Page 2 of 36 First 1234 ... Last

1. On non lifting days Iím gonna split dose so 1 pill in am and another 8 hours later. Seen another guy recommend this dosing. 2 pills and a scoop of Re1gn on lifting days.

2. @Synapsin @xtyler an individual in another thread posted a study on urolithins being possible anti-androgens. Can you guys access the full text and let us know if this should be a concern?
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ell_line_LNCaP
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    @Synapsin @xtyler an individual in another thread posted a study on urolithins being possible anti-androgens. Can you guys access the full text and let us know if this should be a concern?
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ell_line_LNCaP
    Well...first, LNCaP cells are not myocytes. Second, UroB is not Testosterone nor DHT.
    A search for transcripts whose levels increase following androgen treatment of LNCaP human prostate cancer cells led to the isolation of three new NEDD4L transcripts designated NEDD4Lf, NEDD4Lg and NEDD4Lh. The three transcripts encode different forms of the NEDD4L protein, two of which contain an N-terminal C2 domain. These transcripts were detected at high levels in human prostate and mammary gland, and at lower levels in brain and skeletal muscle.
    If the aforementioned study is actually relevant when it comes to an IN VIVO scenario, then...awesome. If so, we have an AR agonist in skeletal muscle cells and an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Pretty much what a perfect SARM would be supposed to do.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Well...first, LNCaP cells are not myocytes. Second, UroB is not Testosterone nor DHT.
    A search for transcripts whose levels increase following androgen treatment of LNCaP human prostate cancer cells led to the isolation of three new NEDD4L transcripts designated NEDD4Lf, NEDD4Lg and NEDD4Lh. The three transcripts encode different forms of the NEDD4L protein, two of which contain an N-terminal C2 domain. These transcripts were detected at high levels in human prostate and mammary gland, and at lower levels in brain and skeletal muscle.
    If the aforementioned study is actually relevant when it comes to an IN VIVO scenario, then...awesome. If so, we have an AR agonist in skeletal muscle cells and an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Pretty much what a perfect SARM would be supposed to do.
    Thanks for digging through the study xtyler, my main concern was anti-androgen activity in muscle cells but your initial study review alleviates my concerns. Gotta keep our prostates healthy!
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

5. What kind of body composition changes should we expect? Is it better used on bulk or cut?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    What kind of body composition changes should we expect? Is it better used on bulk or cut?
    Both.
    Spare lean mass on a cut (and even gain some if done properly) and boost LBM accrural on a surplus.

7. Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Thanks for answering man in

8. Is this like low dose anavar?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Is this like low dose anavar?
    Apples to oranges. It's not realistic or even sensible to make a comparison between this natural pro-anabolic and a strong synthetic androgen. Better to look for comparisons to other products in this category. Also, it's only been in peoples' hands for a week or so. Worthwhile feedback will likely be coming soon.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

10. Do you guys think there is merit in splitting the dose, at least on non training days? Would there be benefit to multiple doses of Uro B and Vaso-6, rather than a single dose?

Thanks,

Crowbar

11. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Do you guys think there is merit in splitting the dose, at least on non training days? Would there be benefit to multiple doses of Uro B and Vaso-6, rather than a single dose?

Thanks,

Crowbar
    Obviously I am not affiliated with Olympus Labs or the formulation of this product, but I will offer my perspective on dosing on non-workout days for what it's worth.

Essentially what we are dealing with here is a natural anabolic with endurance, strength, and significant (for me anyway) pump properties. In my mind, there is no particular need to take both pills at once and then play a video game with a massive pump going on. The goal when taking traditional anabolics/prohormones etc is usually to keep levels at a relatively steady level. Seems more than reasonable to apply this same concept to natty anabolics like this fine product.

Personally, I may even split my dose even on workout days. 1 pill of EP1LOGUE combined with a high quality PWO like RE1GN, may be all the pump I really want during my workout. Then I get the added benefit of dosing my other EP1LOGUE at another time of the day to keep the anabolic properties rolling.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Obviously I am not affiliated with Olympus Labs or the formulation of this product, but I will offer my perspective on dosing on non-workout days for what it's worth.

Essentially what we are dealing with here is a natural anabolic with endurance, strength, and significant (for me anyway) pump properties. In my mind, there is no particular need to take both pills at once and then play a video game with a massive pump going on. The goal when taking traditional anabolics/prohormones etc is usually to keep levels at a relatively steady level. Seems more than reasonable to apply this same concept to natty anabolics like this fine product.

Personally, I may even split my dose even on workout days. 1 pill of EP1LOGUE combined with a high quality PWO like RE1GN, may be all the pump I really want during my workout. Then I get the added benefit of dosing my other EP1LOGUE at another time of the day to keep the anabolic properties rolling.
    Makes sense to me; however knowing nothing about the pharmacokinetics of the ingredients I'd be interested in OL opinion also. I'm pretty sure Epi has a short active life in the body, I have no idea about Vaso-6 or Uro b. Actually, come to think of it, I do seem to maintain the pump effect from Reign for hours.

Crowbar

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

Makes perfectly sense indeed. At least on rest days, splitting the dose is advisable for the aforementioned reasons.

14. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Thanks for digging through the study xtyler, my main concern was anti-androgen activity in muscle cells but your initial study review alleviates my concerns. Gotta keep our prostates healthy!
    Never worry about people who clearly don't understand what they read on random abstracts and make laughable claims to undermine other companies (and also says something is bad but his product provides plenty of it LMAO epic fail).

15. Hey guys, my two bottles are arriving tommorow..

Before starting I was wondering if there be any problems mixing with the below; or some overkill?

Currently taking Exubol 200 -Ajuga + Ecdynize + Trib, still got month + to go...

Is this to much natural anabolics?

Also if anyone knows which blood test to take before and after, let me know as unsure what to measure for?

Cheers

16. Dosing plan with Follidrone 2.0:

Tr1umph + Conqu3r before workouts on training days (I train around 2-4 p.m), with a dose of Follidrone 2.0 in the morning (8 a.m) and at bedtime.

2 ep1logue upon waking up (~8 a.m) on rest days, one capsule of Follidrone 2.0 before lunch and dinner

Is this way too much (-)Epi or am I fine going ahead stacking it like this?

17. Quote Originally Posted by ExLard View Post
    Dosing plan with Follidrone 2.0:

Tr1umph + Conqu3r before workouts on training days (I train around 2-4 p.m), with a dose of Follidrone 2.0 in the morning (8 a.m) and at bedtime.

2 ep1logue upon waking up (~8 a.m) on rest days, one capsule of Follidrone 2.0 before lunch and dinner

Is this way too much (-)Epi or am I fine going ahead stacking it like this?
    You'll be fine. There are no negative effects from high doses of (-)-Epi.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Hey guys, my two bottles are arriving tommorow..

Before starting I was wondering if there be any problems mixing with the below; or some overkill?

Currently taking Exubol 200 -Ajuga + Ecdynize + Trib, still got month + to go...

Is this to much natural anabolics?

Also if anyone knows which blood test to take before and after, let me know as unsure what to measure for?

Cheers
    I haven't used any of those other than Trib. I don't foresee any contraindications but it would be tuff to judge the benefits of each fairly. Since I'm unfamiliar with many of those I honestly can't say if it's worthwhile to stack that many at once or not. As with all supplements, stacking doesn't always have a linear compounding effect of 3+1=4 on results.

19. Are there any logs up yet seeing as most of the Americans have received their orders?
    I should have mine tomorrow or tues

20. 2 workouts in with it not much to report yet.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    2 workouts in with it not much to report yet.
    No super pumps from the vaso6?
    I thought that this was evident from the first workout on an empty stomach 🙁

22. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    No super pumps from the vaso6?
    I thought that this was evident from the first workout on an empty stomach
    Nope

23. First workout on Ep1logue. Pretty good pump but great endurance. I'll be interested to see the longer term effects of this over the next 8 weeks!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    First workout on Ep1logue. Pretty good pump but great endurance. I'll be interested to see the longer term effects of this over the next 8 weeks!
    These effects are soo notable for me during my 12-15 minute HIIT sessions.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Are there any logs up yet seeing as most of the Americans have received their orders?
    I should have mine tomorrow or tues
    EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    2 workouts in with it not much to report yet.
    Give it some time. Surprised you aren't getting much in the way of pump, as pump benefits seem to be the biggest feedback we're getting right now, but obviously everyone is different and may respond a little differently. But remember that one of the big benefits is the natural anabolic properties, which obviously will take much more than two workouts to shine.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharm"s Amp?
    By The Reporter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 05:32 PM
  2. Amp Question
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 07:38 PM