EP1LOGUE Log (log log lol) +++Unsponsored+++

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sup AM -
Got two bottles of epilogue that should be on my doorstep when I get home. Looking to provide some honest feedback to the community and also track the gains. This log is not going to be super in depth, but i will chime in a few times on a weekly basis to provide some of what I am feeling.

Background info
Age - 23
Goal - Recomp (ideally)
Diet - (needs work lol)
Training Style - BB workout regimen
Height - 5'6
Weight - 160

Other sups im taking
Muscletech - PhosphaMuscle
BLR - FD 2.0 (few caps left coming off very soon)
Myokem - Magnitropin (worried about overdoing it on the epi... hoping I can recieve some feedback. I was dosing the mag PWO but moving foward will dose it first thing in AM and take EP1LOGUE 30 mins PWO)
Ghost - Protien
Creatine
Orange Triad - Multi
Vit D3
Sparta Nutrition - Kraken
Innovative Labs - Wick3d
OL - CU (on the way)

Follow along guys, should be a good run.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
before pics (coming)
note - I am in the process of an intensive background check so will edit out face to air on the side of caution :)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First in and excited for this, 2 bottles on its way to me soon!
im pretty excited too man, OL has been making some moves lately. Excited for triumph to drop as well.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Love pump products so stoked to see how I respond to vaso6 plus very interested in the muscle building properties of urolithin B

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in for this.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting on my Ep1logue to arrive. But in the meantime I'm all in on this bro!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in :)

GavMorgan84

Awards
Haven't been on here for ages. How do I follow a post???
Thanks.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
In, since I'm a low-key olympus fan boy and told myself I will wait until I'm finished my other olympus labs sups before I order EP1LOGUE!! Super excited for you man!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 3 here for me. hit arms this morning fasted and took epi 30 mins prior. had pizza for dinner yday..
CRAZY pump. painful at times like x gels.

before
image1.JPG

after
image5.JPG

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like some vascularity coming out too. Nice!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally what surprised me the most is that this was after a night of drinking and fasted completely. So that pump was strictly from pizza last night and epilogue.

id like to add - im getting some comments about vascularity... tbh I get much more vascular with 1G of agmatine BUT i dont get that painful pump from agmatine like i did with EPILOGUE. Like I said in an earlier post, it was similar to the pain of x gels. Hitting shoulders after work I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
personally what surprised me the most is that this was after a night of drinking and fasted completely. So that pump was strictly from pizza last night and epilogue.

id like to add - im getting some comments about vascularity... tbh I get much more vascular with 1G of agmatine BUT i dont get that painful pump from agmatine like i did with EPILOGUE. Like I said in an earlier post, it was similar to the pain of x gels. Hitting shoulders after work I'll let you guys know how it goes.
How you dosing it? I’ve been doing my 1 pill in am and then another pill with my scoop of Re1gn. Spreading the pills out seem to make me feel fuller muscle wise during day.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How you dosing it? I’ve been doing my 1 pill in am and then another pill with my scoop of Re1gn. Spreading the pills out seem to make me feel fuller muscle wise during day.
interesting... im dosing two caps pwo about 30-40 mins

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unfortunately I can not use re1gn due to my body getting yohimbine like side effects from it. I would LOVE to see a version of reign without STIM-X.

*Note* I am not claiming that Stim-x is extracted for yohimbine or related to yohimbine in any way. This is a personal account of how my body reacts to it.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
unfortunately I can not use re1gn due to my body getting yohimbine like side effects from it. I would LOVE to see a version of reign without STIM-X.

*Note* I am not claiming that Stim-x is extracted for yohimbine or related to yohimbine in any way. This is a personal account of how my body reacts to it.
The chills were strong at first but after about a week I barely get them.

So just Ep1logue with no preworkout your doing.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Nice so far, the pump with ep1 and re1 is unreal for me as well

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you going to gauge the efficacy of the product if your taking all those other products?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you going to gauge the efficacy of the product if your taking all those other products?
Fair question. As this is an unsponsored log I do not intend to stop my current supplement rotation so in theory there could be a total synergistic effect between all of the products tbh. Speaking to the efficacy of the product.... I have been running the previously mentioned products for months at a time. Especially your product FD2, which is closer to a year. With that being said I have a pretty good gauge on how the other products are treating me and all of them have been run long enough to the point where they should be exhibiting their effects on me. Not until I incorporated ep1 have I felt a truly painful pump.... oddly close to an ArA product.

While there may be some overlap (there probably will be) I am aiming to speak to changes that I notice from the incorporation of this product.

For example... I have a very good gauge on typically how vascular I get (with current stack I have been running) so now with the incorporation of ep1 and vaso - 6 if i notice new veins popping out I can comfortably say that this is the reason for it.

Things of this nature :)

GavMorgan84

Awards
If you know your own body..... you'll know!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
update -
pumps are more pronounced for sure. nothing else too crazy to report

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I've been pretty curious about Ep1. I'm in.