Conquer taste

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just receive my order of OL conquer and couldn't wait to try it. I've used the stim free demigod version and loved it. However, this time I found the taste horrid. The tropical mango tasted nothing like its claim. And I regularly consume unflavoured bcaa and hydroslate. Anyway else had this issue or maybe I had a bad batch? I hope this isn't a regular occurrence cause I do really like the profile and its effects.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just receive my order of OL conquer and couldn't wait to try it. I've used the stim free demigod version and loved it. However, this time I found the taste horrid. The tropical mango tasted nothing like its claim. And I regularly consume unflavoured bcaa and hydroslate. Anyway else had this issue or maybe I had a bad batch? I hope this isn't a regular occurrence cause I do really like the profile and its effects.
All new batches of Conqu3r have been updated with a new flavoring system. We listened to customer feedback regarding taste, as it is difficult to mask some of the ingredients in Conqu3r Unleashed.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All new batches of Conqu3r have been updated with a new flavoring system. We listened to customer feedback regarding taste, as it is difficult to mask some of the ingredients in Conqu3r Unleashed.

Good to know. Thanks for the reply Segan. I'll continue buying.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like OL, but after 4 servings I threw out my conquer unleashed. The crushed candy or whatever flavor was worse than 1990's vanilla flavored whey protein.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I really like OL, but after 4 servings I threw out my conquer unleashed. The crushed candy or whatever flavor was worse than 1990's vanilla flavored whey protein.
Wtf? You could've sold that, dude... For money.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd feel bad passing on that flavor to someone.. I dont care much about flavoring honestly, but i need to be able to at leaat stomach it. In all seriousness, OL is great and the only disappointment I've ever had from one of their products was the conquer flavor.. still got great energy and pumps, and when I finish my mesomorph I'll be trying an updated flavor version of conquer.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you still have it I will buy it from you. PM me if interested

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Krushed Kandy, but taste is so subjective.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I roll have a tub I used twice only. Tasted and smells horrible

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The new flavoring system is great, I tried it today

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you still have that opened tub you were supposed to trade me?
Yea I got it back and never used it. Took mad long lol.

I'll trade you.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What flavor?
I'm waiting on my order to get here, but I have tried the Straw Kiwi Stim free (new flavoring system) and its delicious.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting on my order to get here, but I have tried the Straw Kiwi Stim free (new flavoring system) and its delicious.
Nice. Looking forward to trying it out in the future myself