STR3NGTH

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About a month ago I purchased from a reputable UK site a bottle of str3ngth and as I was running it, I decided to get another one but they were out of stock so I got it from another very well known UK site.

However there are quite a few significant differences between them so if possible could the OL reps shed some light?

Thank you in advance!

First bottle:

Second bottle:

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Not a rep anymore but second one is old packaging, first one is new.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks guys! On another note, do you cycle laxo?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but that may only be because laxo is too expensive to run year round as a staple IMO. I have run in for 12 weeks straight before with no issues of loss in efficiency.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks guys! On another note, do you cycle laxo?
Sorry for the late reply.

Everything looks good as others have said. Just old branding.

As for cycling I typically suggest cycling most anything just to give your body a chance to "reset." It is my personal opinion that over time we adapt to most anything.

With that said, Laxo does not HAVE to be cycled, though again, it is a good idea to take some time off now and then. Typical cycles are 8-12 weeks.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions you have now or in the future. Always happy to help.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Whats the min dosage for strength / laxogenin 5a to be effective at maintaining muscle when in PCT, i am thinking of adding it to my current stack along with Viron by BLR.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Whats the min dosage for strength / laxogenin 5a to be effective at maintaining muscle when in PCT, i am thinking of adding it to my current stack along with Viron by BLR.
I wouldn't go under 100mg.

My personal take is that Laxo has a more noticeable effect on a cut or in PCT than it does on a bulk. Possibly due to the nature of the anabolic and some MOA's that we may not yet understand. In some ways Laxo seems to have some adaptogen-like properties. I think it would be a good addition.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was prescribed the following antibiotic for the next few days due to a throat cold.

"Clarithromycin", broad-spectrum antibiotic. Each tablet contains Clarithromycin EP 250mg.

Is it ok to continue taking Str3ngth while on it?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was prescribed the following antibiotic for the next few days due to a throat cold.

"Clarithromycin", broad-spectrum antibiotic. Each tablet contains Clarithromycin EP 250mg.

Is it ok to continue taking Str3ngth while on it?
Best to drop it. Make sure youre subscribed to our newsletter, insider going up friday on the new version!