edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OSTAR1NE by Olympus Labs 240ct

ostar1nebottle__53853.1403300910.140.160.png

ostarine-ingredients.png

This is the purest, strongest, most potent, largest quantity Ostarine Available.

OSTAR1NE by Olympus labs was formulated as being a catalyst to increasing lean size, hardening muscles, and attaining strength that comparable of a demigod’s.

OSTAR1NE Features:
Extreme Muscle and Strength gains
Increase Lean Muscle Mass
Increase Bone Density
Crush Plateaus

OSTAR1NE by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for lean size, muscle, and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present OSTAR1NE. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.

It features 240 capsules, each capsule containing 5mg of Ostarine; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. OSTAR1NE gives you 1200mg of Ostarine at an unbeatable value!

Ostarine is an action packed SARM engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigod’s. SARMs are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators and OSTAR1NE by Olympus Labs is the ultimate SARM.
Olympus Labs dosed it at 5mg for flexible dosing and so it could be used by both men and women.

OSTAR1NE can be used as either a standalone supplement or part of a post cycle therapy protocol to help enhance gains and retain muscle.

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.
Ostarine is a new and potent compound, we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

OSTAR1NE will provide:
Extreme Muscle and Strength gains
Increase Lean Muscle Mass
Increase Bone Density
Crush Plateaus
What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

OSTAR1NE:
-Powerful Pro-Anabolic Compound
-Can be used by MALES and FEMALES!
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Endurance
- Promotes Fat Loss
- Promotes Recovery
- Increases Libido

Olympus Labs is here to finally eradicate its predecessors which used cheap marketing tricks and ideology to make their products seem presentable.
With Olympus Labs in the picture now, all that is futile. A new dawn is born, where man can forge his own destiny.
With 1200 mg of pure Ostarine per bottle, no longer does one need multiple bottles of Ostarine to get noticeable results.

OSTAR1NE Directions:
Standalone Directions:
As an adult dietary supplement, take 1 capsule
three to six times daily with meals. Do not exceed more than 6 capsules in a 24 hour period of time. Take OSTAR1NE for up to eight weeks maximum.

PCT Guidelines: As a post cycle therapy supplement take 3-5 capsules of
OSTAR1NE daily alongside your post cycle therapy supplement to help
normalize testosterone levels and maximize gains.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
240x5mg of ostarine... I like it!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I would not recommend taking osta in pct as it suppresses t levels quite a lot. There was this one guy who took it for seven days at 5-10 mg and his total T went down 40%. Im not saying this to bash the product, as i am interested, I just don't want some ignorant teen or inexperienced bodybuilder purchasing this as a part of a pct protocol in which they don't include a serm. Also since the caps are dosed at 5 mg I would probably say a max of 2 caps for the safest and fastest recovery, if put in pct.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not recommend taking osta in pct as it suppresses t levels quite a lot. There was this one guy who took it for seven days at 5-10 mg and his total T went down 40%. Im not saying this to bash the product, as i am interested, I just don't want some ignorant teen or inexperienced bodybuilder purchasing this as a part of a pct protocol in which they don't include a serm. Also since the caps are dosed at 5 mg I would probably say a max of 2 caps for the safest and fastest recovery, if put in pct.
SERM is always needed after real cycles IMO. Ostarine can be used during PCT but I'd recommend to run it solo first, to see whether or not it is suppressive TO YOU.2 caps (10mg)/day would be good dose for PCT/bridge purposes.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I never said a serm was not needed, i am saying some younger people (18-22) will look at this and see it can be used for pct, and only use it for pct. Or they will use the three to five caps recommended off the bat with out testing first, causing major suppression, even while in a proper pct. Ostarine can be suppressive and quite possibly is ,as the majority of people I have seen who have had blood work done encounter decent suppression. I personally would not recommend over 10 mg for pct, but thats me. I rather play it safe than sorry. And I agree that people should test it out first at lower doses to see how there bodies react. But i would always say go get bloodwork before, as a baseline, and after because even though you don't feel suppressed, you can still be.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Question, could this every work as a transdermal or is the number to high to get through the skin. Thanks

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I've also seen research which suggests Ostarine lowers HDL cholesterol and raises ALT levels. I don't think Ostarine is going to turn out to be quite so "side effect free"--at least in the long run.

Crowbar

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna run this... I ran ostarine at 20mg for 6 weeks and didn't really notice jack... And diet was on point and so was training. I think I might have gotten bunk Osta.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna run this... I ran ostarine at 20mg for 6 weeks and didn't really notice jack... And diet was on point and so was training. I think I might have gotten bunk Osta.
legit it ostarine is the real deal. I have used IML osta rx and Celtic ostabol. Def a solid ingrediant. Kind of a step down from prohormones or designers. I hope it stays on the market, last I checked I heard research results were good and looks like this could possibly be a prescription type product down the road one day and yeah that would suc. One of my favorite supps right now.

jarod86

Awards
I've also seen research which suggests Ostarine lowers HDL cholesterol and raises ALT levels. I don't think Ostarine is going to turn out to be quite so "side effect free"--at least in the long run.

Crowbar

I am leaning towards agreeing with this. Not bagging the product either.

I'm also feeling that as some reports say this is suppressive, gains may not be truly 'keep-able'.

For example Epistane; a few months after proper PCT with serm consistent training, I pretty much reverted back to my 'natty' state (thank goodness I had some size and definition prior with a lower BF%, otherwise I would be depressed as F@$#k).

The main thing gained for that cycle was confidence in going harder and heavier. Building back up to that stage as we speak.

Have ordered, and will Try a 'Natty Stack' which shouldn't be suppressive on T for an edge in the gym.

muscle inc.

Awards
I am leaning towards agreeing with this. Not bagging the product either. I'm also feeling that as some reports say this is suppressive, gains may not be truly 'keep-able'. For example Epistane; a few months after proper PCT with serm consistent training, I pretty much reverted back to my 'natty' state (thank goodness I had some size and definition prior with a lower BF%, otherwise I would be depressed as F@$#k). The main thing gained for that cycle was confidence in going harder and heavier. Building back up to that stage as we speak. Have ordered, and will Try a 'Natty Stack' which shouldn't be suppressive on T for an edge in the gym.
I know everyone is different but for what it's worth I ran ostabol for 8 weeks @ 20mg a day, along with dermacrine. After did pct with low dosed clomid for 2 weeks with some otc test booster.

Had bloodwork done in my third week of pct. Was for a regular check up (I'm getting old lol), so they weren't looking at test or e. But, my HDL, LDL, liver, thyroid, and kidneys were all perfect.

muscle inc.

Awards
Didn't mean to be talking about ostabol in here was just talking about ostraine in general. I will be buying ostra1ne as soon as it comes out!!

jarod86

Awards
I know everyone is different but for what it's worth I ran ostabol for 8 weeks @ 20mg a day, along with dermacrine. After did pct with low dosed clomid for 2 weeks with some otc test booster. Had bloodwork done in my third week of pct. Was for a regular check up (I'm getting old lol), so they weren't looking at test or e. But, my HDL, LDL, liver, thyroid, and kidneys were all perfect.
Cheers and thank you. My vitals were all perfect also.

I guess the angle I was coming from was: If your cycle is suppressive and you are relying on external T levels/hormones that are impossible to generate naturally-> from experience once cycle is finished, you are likely/destined to return to your pre-cycle physique within a few months serm or no serm...

Just my experience and many others whom go 'natty' after. -> great physique still achievable though

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't mean to be talking about ostabol in here was just talking about ostraine in general. I will be buying ostra1ne as soon as it comes out!!
OSTAR1NE will start shipping today or tomorrow so grab advantage of the presale if its still live

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Pulled the trigger on the Fourth of July special. Now have their osta on the way to add to my border line natty stack, laugh out loud. Say borderline because I am using osta. No prohormones or designers though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15% off at nutri-verse.com

Code: OLYMPUS15

20% on tr3st, conqu3r and furaza-300.

Code: OLYMPUS20

Jason P.

Awards
Have been looking to get my feet wet with a SARM,and this intrigues me.I was getting ready to start an Erase/Anabeta(OG-not Pro or Elite)cycle in the next couple of weeks.Would this be a compliment to those 2 or a waste of $?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been looking to get my feet wet with a SARM,and this intrigues me.I was getting ready to start an Erase/Anabeta(OG-not Pro or Elite)cycle in the next couple of weeks.Would this be a compliment to those 2 or a waste of $?
Ostar1ne is def. worth the money.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At what dose and for how long should it be used if your on TRT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what dose and for how long should it be used if your on TRT?
If you are on TRT, I'd dose it at 20-25mg/day until the bottle is empty.

Stierenek213

Awards
Interesting product which I am looking forward to try, do you know when will it be available at JW in the Uk (or another UK retailer)?

I am considering taking it stand alone (not for pct), would 20mg or 25mg a day for 6 weeks be good for a recomp?

Based upon what I have read I expect a shutdown but rather mild, if I would take Nolva what dose would you recommend? maybe 2 weeks? 1st week at 20mg and second at 10mg?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting product which I am looking forward to try, do you know when will it be available at JW in the Uk (or another UK retailer)?

I am considering taking it stand alone (not for pct), would 20mg or 25mg a day for 6 weeks be good for a recomp?

Based upon what I have read I expect a shutdown but rather mild, if I would take Nolva what dose would you recommend? maybe 2 weeks? 1st week at 20mg and second at 10mg?
It should be available at JW really soon.

I'd do 25mg/day until the bottle is empty so 6-7 weeks.

SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 should be enough for PCT. You could throw in low dose of Nolva (10mg/day) or Clomdi (12.5-25mg/day) for 2-3 weeks if you want.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it better to dose 25mg once a day or with a meal or 3 times a day with meals?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a few more questions.
How long can or should ostarine be run of your on TRT?
Is it ok to run ECA with Ostarine?

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the double post, my app locked up.

Last edited:
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You can run ECA with Osta, but Albuterol will be better and might offset some of the cholesterol related sides.

Bought this during the sale and plan on running a 6 week 10-15mg "therapeutic" dose to see if it will heal some achy joints and tendons.

Probably will still use Nolva at 10mg for a few weeks after just as a precaution.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, but how bad are the cholesterol sides and how does albuterol help?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I like Osta at 25mg for 6-8 weeks. It can lower both cholesterols but shouldn't to a dangerous level.

Albuterol has been shown to lower LDL(bad cholesterol) and raise HDL(good cholesterol). I've never looked into what it does to lower and raise them though.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I liked dosing my osta 10mg morning 10 mg 6-8 hours later ( an hour preWO) Used osta two times.
4 weeks 20mg morning And 5 weeks with split dose and the split dose was better for me

And 4 weeks was just a bit short, seems like it takes some time to kick in

Just my preference

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I liked dosing my osta 10mg morning 10 mg 6-8 hours later ( an hour preWO) Used osta two times.
4 weeks 20mg morning And 5 weeks with split dose and the split dose was better for me

Just my preference
Did you notice less suppression with a split dose?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just my preference
Better for you how exactly?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, i did not notice much in that regard

I felt better pump and strength in the gym with a dose closer to WO
In the name of science, I'll give that a go some time.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
In the name of science, I'll give that a go some time.
! Great you should try it, even though the life time of a drug might be 24 hours there might also be a peak close to the dosing or something , one can speculate many things but only find out be testing it

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....interesting. I've done some research on this and I too, would like to try it at some point. Right now I'm running Iron Legion XI-KT, so would it be okay to run ostar1ne behind it or should I wait like 3-4 weeks before starting? Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm....interesting. I've done some research on this and I too, would like to try it at some point. Right now I'm running Iron Legion XI-KT, so would it be okay to run ostar1ne behind it or should I wait like 3-4 weeks before starting? Thanks!
You could run OSTAR1NE right after it (or even stack it with XI-KT) but I'd recommend to do some kind of PCT after that.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Okay, thanks!
I'd wait 4 weeks post pct of 11-kt. I'm only in week 2, but I'm going to give myself a full pct and wait before jumping into osta. It's not smart. Some of the guys here are on 365.

Stierenek213

Awards
It should be available at JW really soon.

I'd do 25mg/day until the bottle is empty so 6-7 weeks.

SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 should be enough for PCT. You could throw in low dose of Nolva (10mg/day) or Clomdi (12.5-25mg/day) for 2-3 weeks if you want.
Great I got my bottle today! Still wondering a bit what the gains will be, after all basically all compounds sold promise "extreme muscle and strenght gains" lol

I am 41 years, 5.9 and 185lbs with around 16% bodyfat. My maintenance is around 2500 kcal. I do not want to use Ostarine for bulking since my goal is to replace fat lbs with lean muscle mass. I normally gain easily but it will be with fat increase, when I cut I loose the fat but as well all the hard gained muscle, and I mean I loose all the hard gained muscle... so I have not been making much progress the last years. So now I want to loose fat and keep the muscle, after which i can (clean)bulk again.

If I would take 25mg a day for 6 weeks and stick to my 2500 kcal maintenance. Would it be realistic that I remain 185lbs but with 14% instead of 16% so basically having replaced 3,5lbs of fat with 3,5lbs of lean muscle?

Are there any users who can let me know what they gained but include critical information like change in bodyfat so you can actually calculate the real muscle gain?
I have no need for limited information like "I gained 10 lbs with ostarine", maybe it is in majority fat.. I can do the same without any compounds easily! Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great I got my bottle today! Still wondering a bit what the gains will be, after all basically all compounds sold promise "extreme muscle and strenght gains" lol

I am 41 years, 5.9 and 175lbs with around 16% bodyfat. My maintenance is around 2500 kcal. I do not want to use Ostarine for bulking since my goal is to replace fat lbs with lean muscle mass. I normally gain easily but it will be with fat increase, when I cut I loose the fat but as well all the hard gained muscle, and I mean I loose all the hard gained muscle... so I have not been making much progress the last years. So now I want to loose fat and keep the muscle, after which i can (clean)bulk again.

If I would take 25mg a day for 6 weeks and stick to my 2500 kcal maintenance. Would it be realistic that I remain 175lbs but with 14% instead of 16% so basically having replaced 3,5lbs of fat with 3,5lbs of lean muscle?

Are there any users who can let me know what they gained but include critical information like change in bodyfat so you can actually calculate the real muscle gain?
I have no need for limited information like "I gained 10 lbs with ostarine", maybe it is in majority fat.. I can do the same without any compounds easily! Thanks!
Your goal sounds very realistic if your diet is good. Ostarine is perfect for recomping.

Stierenek213

Awards
Your goal sounds very realistic if your diet is good. Ostarine is perfect for recomping.
Thanks, diet is perfect I will make sure of that. So with 25mg it will be suppressive bit without a shutdown? so no lethargy or libido probs after some weeks? If not would 15mg or 20mg be better to avoid a full shutdown? I prefer to only have shutdowns for when I will pin test-E and make serious gains, but first I will need to drop my bodyfat so thats why I am taking a cycle of Ostarine first.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, diet is perfect I will make sure of that. So with 25mg it will be suppressive bit without a shutdown? so no lethargy or libido probs after some weeks? If not would 15mg or 20mg be better to avoid a full shutdown? I prefer to only have shutdowns for when I will pin test-E and make serious gains, but first I will need to drop my bodyfat so thats why I am taking a cycle of Ostarine first.
It's slightly suppressive but OTC PCT should be enough. Sides like lethargy and loss of libido vary from person to person.

Stierenek213

Awards
It's slightly suppressive but OTC PCT should be enough. Sides like lethargy and loss of libido vary from person to person.
Okay, I know it is difficult since it is depening by person but I have read many reports of shrinking nuts on epistane (which is more suppressive than testosteron), I have not seen such reports for Ostarine but curious if it can happen. Slightly suppressive does not sound like you can expect to get shrinking nuts from Ostarine so I guess we are safe in that area?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I know it is difficult since it is depening by person but I have read many reports of shrinking nuts on epistane (which is more suppressive than testosteron), I have not seen such reports for Ostarine but curious if it can happen. Slightly suppressive does not sound like you can expect to get shrinking nuts from Ostarine so I guess we are safe in that area?
I wouldn't expect that - hell, I've been on compounds like testosterone, trestolone, M1T and dianabol-hydrazone for 2.5 months now and haven't noticed any nut shrinkage so far.

Stierenek213

Awards
I wouldn't expect that - hell, I've been on compounds like testosterone, trestolone, M1T and dianabol-hydrazone for 2.5 months now and haven't noticed any nut shrinkage so far.
Haha better use some HCG then! Thanks a lot much appreciated!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
My longest osta was 5 weeks at 20mg ED
No shrinking, but week 5 i was more tired then usually but not "on cycle lethergy" just a little tired. And a nice recomp effect took some time for me to feel it so next time i use it will be 6 weeks and se if i get the tired feeling agian or if it was outside stress or something

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never experienced any sort of shrinkages with osta. Even at 30mg.

No lethargy either.

OCT PCT worked every time;)